CatFx50 - page 543

maybe someone can code an indicator to change the timezone. Would it even be possible? Sorry for digressing from the topic.

jwoger:
maybe someone can code an indicator to change the timezone. Would it even be possible? Sorry for digressing from the topic.

This might help ---

Change the Open Times to agree with your timezone -- and at least you will have a guide

Hope this helps

Files:
mmktopen.mq4  7 kb

kiwigold:
This might help ---

Change the Open Times to agree with your timezone -- and at least you will have a guide

Hope this helps

Sweeeeeeet. Thanks a million.

What are these indicators?

Sae2k

could you explain what are these 2 indicators that you are using are for?

I mean the #MTF_SuperXO_4H.mq4

and the i-GentorLSMA&EMA_v[1].mq4

What is their usage?

Moreover I do not have the same window using the post 5405 as you indicated, as the one that you have posted in the graphs.

How these indicators help you?

Thanks in advance and sorry about the language.

PS

Nina thanks for the great tool that you have brought to us. Sorry for not being able to help with my current knowledge. I hope to be more helpful in the future. Thanks anyone for the knowledge that I have gained in these forums. They count as 1000 books.

George

i would say that it is rude for asking all indicators without reading all the 500+ pages. However, it is quite tiring for me to read all the pages as i found this thread full of information.

Can anyone here post the latest signal / indicator for a newbie like me. I wanna set them up on meta4 and starting from now i will post the results so that everybody will learn. I only have KLines, Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_03 and StepMA_Stoch_V1 .... Please furnish me with the latest ones.

TIA

kenari05:
i would say that it is rude for asking all indicators without reading all the 500+ pages. However, it is quite tiring for me to read all the pages as i found this thread full of information.

Can anyone here post the latest signal / indicator for a newbie like me. I wanna set them up on meta4 and starting from now i will post the results so that everybody will learn. I only have KLines, Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_03 and StepMA_Stoch_V1 .... Please furnish me with the latest ones.

TIA

Dude, if you have even read the first page, you wouldn't be asking this question. Read the whole thread. That is the best way to learn the system. Laziness won't make anyone money. Change the settings for the forums so that it displays the maximum amount of posts per page. It will make it easier.

The most recent indicators are updated in the very first post.

kenari05:

TIA

goldensight:
The most recent indicators are updated in the very first post.

Thank you so much....i thought 1st post was the first version of the indicator...

Hi Nina

I luv your thread and system, i'm studying it before going live with it, i'm excited about it, one thing i got confused trying to figure out the level 4 sell on pound, at 8288, i'm wondering if you have time if you could explain how it was a sell signal, i have the catfx 50 trading guide doc, and couldnt' figure it out from that, as it says on there a level 4 has to break the previous low, which I thougt would be the low of the cet 1600 bar on the 22nd,

also , does it have anything todo with the test of the 50 3ma, as it tested

that ma a couple of bars before your sell signal.

I tried to figure it out myself but cannot, so if you or someone else could explain what i'm diong wrong would be great.

Thanks for your great thread.

nina:
Hi!

We had a nice level 4 on GBPUSD, on USDCHF, on USDCAD and a regular so far on EURUSD.

CatFX15 gave a nice short signal on cable at 1.8288. A sell on EURUSD at 1.2563. A buy on USDCHF at 1.2445. A buy on USDCAD at 1.1192. A buy on USDJPY at 116,05.

Nina

can anyone give me the link to CatFX15 thread? Any meta4 indicator coded?

Reason: