CatFx50 - page 539

nina
nina  

We've got signals from CatFX50, but they are more than 20 pips below/above EMA50. It is riskier. But it is up to you.

Nina

nina
nina  
deepdrunk:
fck, did thay killed him just to get pound lower ??? those english ...

Yeah, English.... Maybe Brown didn't like people for rate hikes.

Nina

nina
nina  

Hi!

CatFX15M. I'm going to change its name for CatBeast!!!

Nina

Files:
catbeast.jpg 167 kb
deepdrunk
deepdrunk  

what are those moving averages ?

how did you put anina and hyststep in same window ?

Fet0r
Fet0r  

didnt have any validated signals on eur/usd. When we look at chart now, too bad stepma_stoch hist was green when eur/usd crossed ema50 and closed 15 pips below, we would be with 40 pips profit by now.

Well maybe today it stopped us from profitable position, but another day it will save us from losing position. remember "zero" is always better then loss...

nina
nina  
Fet0r:
didnt have any validated signals on eur/usd. When we look at chart now, too bad stepma_stoch hist was green when eur/usd crossed ema50 and closed 15 pips below, we would be with 40 pips profit by now. Well maybe today it stopped us from profitable position, but another day it will save us from losing position. remember "zero" is always better then loss...

No, no, no.

CatFX50 gave a nice signal to go short on eurusd at 1,12627 (11:30cet).

Ok, I'm busy now3, we'll talk later on.

Nina

Fet0r
Fet0r  

I take this tactic very seriously and I want to choose it as my primary tactic at live account (after i finish testing on demo) therefore I want to learn it.

I dont see any signals (according to rules) at 11:30cet.

I have attached pic below, tell me if i have right StepMa_Stoch (maybe my settings are messed, but i doubt it ).

- At 10:00cet (9:30cet close bar) price crossed EMA50 and closed 14 pips below, StepMa_stoch histogram was green by that moment.

- At 10:30 we had 1 consolidation bar before price drop down again.

- At 11:30 price crossed EMA120 and closed 3 pips below it, StepMa_Stoch histogram was showing Red by then (-0.0410) but we crossed EMA120 by then (not EMA50) and price closed 23 pips below EMA50.

Can you please explain what kind of signal we had at 11:30?

Thank you, with Respect.

--Fet0r

nina:
No, no, no.

CatFX50 gave a nice signal to go short on eurusd at 1,12627 (11:30cet).

Ok, I'm busy now3, we'll talk later on.

Nina
Files:
eur.jpg 155 kb
avici4x
avici4x  

Please find the attached file for signal on EUR/USD

Fet0r:
I take this tactic very seriously and I want to choose it as my primary tactic at live account (after i finish testing on demo) therefore I want to learn it.

I have attached pic below, tell me if i have right StepMa_Stoch (maybe my settings are messed, but i doubt it ).

- At 10:00cet (9:30cet close bar) price crossed EMA50 and closed 14 pips below, StepMa_stoch histogram was green by that moment.

- At 11:30 price crossed EMA120 and closed 3 pips below it, StepMa_Stoch histogram was showing Red by then (-0.0410) but we crossed EMA120 by then (not EMA50) and price closed 23 pips below EMA50.

Thank you, with Respect.

--Fet0r
Files:
eur-usd.jpg 252 kb
guibermc
guibermc  
Fet0r:

Thank you, with Respect.

--Fet0r

Hello,

The only problem with this signal is that it is 3 pips past the 20 pips filter, if you are strict with that, then you have it correct, there is no signal.

BUT, consider that euro closed below support @ 30-35 and both chf and gbp were confirming too.

Of course hindsight is always 20/20, that s why i think that recaps should only show entry point and reasoning and not max possible pips. Though for tracking move after signal is good.

Regards.

sae2k
sae2k  

nina+

today pics.... maybe down to 2575, maybe....