CatFx50 - page 539

hi deepdrunk.

main window:

EMA50(close), EMA120(close), EMA200(close)

window2: #MTF_SuperXO_4H def. setting

window3:

i-GentorLSMA&EMA_v[1]

Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_03

StepMA_Stoch_v1

thanks sae2k

What support are you talking about? pivot?

First support is at 2602.

Its not just 23 pips away. Maybe I misunderstood the rules, but I always thought that when price cross EMA50 and closes below it, it should be same BAR, today we had histogram turned RED only 4 bars after EMA50 cross. It doesnt matter? as long as price is closer then 20 pips from EMA50 and StepMA_stoch signals in direction of cross , we open position? even if cross happened at 9cet and histogram changed at 14cet ? (example) Correct me please on this one.

Hi,

Pivots are not the only support and resistance levels, watch price action yesterday around 1.2610, 1.2630, 1.2650 and 1.2670, put 5 minutes and you will see it more clearly.

Look today how price bahave at those levels and you will see it.

On the other hand i didn t say it was a great signal, it s kind of wishy washy, not the clearest.

Regards.

harold4x:
Look If You Stay With Rules It Was More Than 20 Pips Away From 50 Ema One Day He Says It Keeps You Out Of Trade The Next Time It Happens He Says Its A Trade Come On Lets Be Consistent Please

Hi Harold,

Does it take you too much time to use punctuation, like . and ,?

It would really make your posts easier to read.

Regards.

Edit: I Completely agree with you though, rules are there to stick to them, not to change them according to the days result.

guibermc:
Hi Harold,

Does it take you too much time to use punctuation, like . and ,?

It would really make your posts easier to read.

Regards.

Edit: I Completely agree with you though, rules are there to stick to them, not to change them according to the days result.

I don't want to start an argument or continue one in this thread, but i just don't see where the rules were changed. All nina said is that there was a good signal at 11:30. no more details were given. if anything, lets wait to get some more info. maybe she meant another pair? maybe she was talking about her 15min system. i don't know.

jwoger:
I don't want to start an argument or continue one in this thread, but i just don't see where the rules were changed. All nina said is that there was a good signal at 11:30. no more details were given. if anything, lets wait to get some more info. maybe she meant another pair? maybe she was talking about her 15min system. i don't know.

Hi Jwoger,

Cant see an argument here, but look back at Nina s posts and you will read many times that he says that he loose money when he doesnt stick to the rules of cat50fx (his own rules). So just confirming that if you don t stick to the rules (you own set of rules if you wish) you will never be consistently profitable in this biz.

Regards.

2575 ok, now target down to 2552, will see

Fet0r:
I take this tactic very seriously and I want to choose it as my primary tactic at live account (after i finish testing on demo) therefore I want to learn it.

I dont see any signals (according to rules) at 11:30cet.

I have attached pic below, tell me if i have right StepMa_Stoch (maybe my settings are messed, but i doubt it ).

- At 10:00cet (9:30cet close bar) price crossed EMA50 and closed 14 pips below, StepMa_stoch histogram was green by that moment.

- At 10:30 we had 1 consolidation bar before price drop down again.

- At 11:30 price crossed EMA120 and closed 3 pips below it, StepMa_Stoch histogram was showing Red by then (-0.0410) but we crossed EMA120 by then (not EMA50) and price closed 23 pips below EMA50.

Can you please explain what kind of signal we had at 11:30?

Thank you, with Respect.

--Fet0r

Hi, friend!!

Ok, rules say: "more than 20 pips below/above EMA50 is riskier". Rules do not say "Do not take a trade if there are more than 20 pips below/above EMA50".

This is not a mechanical system.

That trade was 21 pips below.

At that time, USDCHF was going up with fury and GBPUSD was going to hell as a rocket.

That's why I said "it was a nice trade on eurusd".

Lets suppose now you don't take that sell at 1.2627. What about next bar when you see it opens at 1,2632 and breaks last lows and bar get longer, longer, longer which mean there is strength?

FetOr, we need to trade CatFX50. We need to look at what's going on.

And please, forget about the close of bars. CatFX50 only look at open.

THX.

Nina

Files:
eurusd.jpg  255 kb

guibermc:
Hi Jwoger,

Cant see an argument here, but look back at Nina s posts and you will read many times that he says that he loose money when he doesnt stick to the rules of cat50fx (his own rules). So just confirming that if you don t stick to the rules (you own set of rules if you wish) you will never be consistently profitable in this biz.

Regards.

ok. i just thought people were starting to bash nina and i didn't see exactly why. my misunderstanding. No probs. BTW i might not do recaps till later in the day. i have some things to do.

jwoger:
ok. i just thought people were starting to bash nina and i didn't see exactly why. my misunderstanding. No probs. BTW i might not do recaps till later in the day. i have some things to do.

Hi, jwoger!

Some try, do not doubt that. No FetOr, of course. But no problem, we'll prevail.

Nina

Reason: