Signal confusion

Hi,

I'm considering subscribing to a signal and seeing if it's worth doing, but I have a few questions and I feel like I'm going round in circles trying to find the answers so I'm hoping someone can help.

1/  If I subscribe to a signal does that mean I can't also continue running my own trades at the same time?

2/  In connection with that, could I subscribe to more than 1 signal from the same account?

3/  Can I test how signals work on a demo account?

4/  What things do I need to be aware of when selecting a signal?  I've been browsing through and some appear to be very good but they get mixed reviews and people say they don't get the results that are shown.  That's obviously concerning.

5/  Should I subscribe to a signal whose using a demo account?  Why would they not be using a live account if they're getting such good results?!

Sorry if I'm asking stupid questions, but I've not used signals before.

Thanks

Marsell4k:

Hi,

I'm considering subscribing to a signal and seeing if it's worth doing, but I have a few questions and I feel like I'm going round in circles trying to find the answers so I'm hoping someone can help.

1/  If I subscribe to a signal does that mean I can't also continue running my own trades at the same time?

2/  In connection with that, could I subscribe to more than 1 signal from the same account?

3/  Can I test how signals work on a demo account?

4/  What things do I need to be aware of when selecting a signal?  I've been browsing through and some appear to be very good but they get mixed reviews and people say they don't get the results that are shown.  That's obviously concerning.

5/  Should I subscribe to a signal whose using a demo account?  Why would they not be using a live account if they're getting such good results?!

Sorry if I'm asking stupid questions, but I've not used signals before.

Thanks

1) yes
2) no
3) yes
4) draw down, account age,  ecc... 
5) good question,  probably because they are still testing the strategy,  or just because they didn't trust in the strategy itself...

2/ you can subscribe to more than one signal but you can make real time trading for only one signal, or you can connect more than one terminal with different brokers

4/use signal with fixed monthly profit with low DD, older age, should have SL ,  better signal with high subscribers

Reason: