ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 106

zeman:
yeah..repaint follow the price movement..same with ashi..price movement can change the colour of that both indicator.. thats why we need confirmation from kuskus starlightv2.. hopes u understand.. not repaint the past but repaint follow the price movement..

Let me see if I understand this... once a bar has finished, indicators will not get repainted (What you see is what you get ).... while the bar its still active obviously the indicator its repainting during the active bar... am I right ? thanks Walter.

yup u r rigt....u must let the the dot clear after 1 bar..then enter the next bar

walterw:
Let me see if I understand this... once a bar has finished, indicators will not get repainted (What you see is what you get ).... while the bar its still active obviously the indicator its repainting during the active bar... am I right ? thanks Walter.

is there anyone ever make an ea for this system

sory i,m newbie inthi thread

Well, after hitting stoploss on maybe 5 pairs (eu, gu, gjpy, ejpy etc), today I did something I never did before - I analyzed. And, after having eu graph as follows, I cant imagine anyone making significant amount of pips yesterday.

Big "discovery" for me (and old wisdom for everyone else): isakas (and any other trend system) does not create trend, it exploits it. So before hitting those sweet buy / sell buttons make sure there is some movement. So simple, but I struggled so much to get to it.

Files:
eu.gif  22 kb

very interesting

mrv:
Well, after hitting stoploss on maybe 5 pairs (eu, gu, gjpy, ejpy etc), today I did something I never did before - I analyzed. And, after having eu graph as follows, I cant imagine anyone making significant amount of pips yesterday. Big "discovery" for me (and old wisdom for everyone else): isakas (and any other trend system) does not create trend, it exploits it. So before hitting those sweet buy / sell buttons make sure there is some movement. So simple, but I struggled so much to get to it.

I`m agree with you on 100%. We must study define flat\trend... It`s all that we must known. Other (if we define trend) - enter and exit - it very simple with Zeman system.

It`s very-very interesting screenshot. If this indicators define trend\flat, maybe it is grail. With Zeman system it must be nice

Sorry for my english

rozzzenbom:

It`s very-very interesting screenshot. If this indicators define trend\flat, maybe it is grail. With Zeman system it must be nice

It is nothing special, standart deviation with standart settings. Could use ATR, ROC or something like this. Just to add visibility when price is not moving enough (though one can see it from graph itself, I guess I am addicted to coloured lines )

Isakas ebook

I'm study this thread for begining for 4 month. It really interesting for ISAKAS METHOD for free trader. I hope Zeman can produce his ebook for this method. This only my idea. What about other guys. All agreed?

Newbies with demo trader.

Bro Zeman..

That's is a good idea for newbie likes me..

p/s..

Nok makang duriang gi umah aku kat kluang johor.

tengoh larih ni..

Umah mung kat air puteh ka, bro?

zeman:
this link includes a new ISAKAS template. NonlagMa for better exit target. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page52

Hi I'm newbie and this is my 1st post.

I spend 5 days to ready this thread from page one

I want to ask about rebirth NonLagma Line. I don't understand about it.

There are sky blue, yellow and tomato color.

Could u explain how it works and the better exit use nonlagma line?

mrv:
Well, after hitting stoploss on maybe 5 pairs (eu, gu, gjpy, ejpy etc), today I did something I never did before - I analyzed. And, after having eu graph as follows, I cant imagine anyone making significant amount of pips yesterday. Big "discovery" for me (and old wisdom for everyone else): isakas (and any other trend system) does not create trend, it exploits it. So before hitting those sweet buy / sell buttons make sure there is some movement. So simple, but I struggled so much to get to it.

If there is not enough movement, you will not make much PIPs so its important that you trade highly volatile pairs for the session which you are trading. The other point is that if the market is up, wait for a down signal then an up signal in that way you are buying on a retrace; the same for a downtrend. One thing I do notice is that when you get a signal, price may have moved too far, and its uncertain whether to take the trade or not, use your own discretion.

Reason: