CatFx50 - page 541

Hi!

We had a nice level 4 on GBPUSD, on USDCHF, on USDCAD and a regular so far on EURUSD.

CatFX15 gave a nice short signal on cable at 1.8288. A sell on EURUSD at 1.2563. A buy on USDCHF at 1.2445. A buy on USDCAD at 1.1192. A buy on USDJPY at 116,05.

Nina

just to remind you that we have MA 100 on daily eurusd,usdchf and gbpusd in front of us.could be good move but could be trap

saxo bank anounced 30 minutes ago that big fund and big european bank sold 200 mil eurusd and buy 200 mil usdchf but it did not move the market much

from 12450 usdchf and eur...

Again, we've made it, mates!!!!

Congratulations.

Nina

Hi!

Thought you would like to see a screenshot of CatFX15M Beta on cable today.

Enjoy!

Nina

Files:
catfx15_beta.jpg  176 kb

ok Nina,

supose you went long gbpusd on that 15 min signal,what was you target ?15 pips ?on short trade after that you dont take 15 pips.why ?

let's be serius ,if you are live trader you should know how hard is to decide to take profit or to stay in the trade.

From picture you posted i dont see any logic of exit roulles.

I apriciate all you done about 30 min catfx along with other programmers but

dont disapoint me now.Dont count pips just to count please.

Corect me if i am wrong.If you did those 2 trades like you say than i can only say BRAVO,it is genius.

best regards

deepdrunk:
ok Nina,

supose you went long gbpusd on that 15 min signal,what was you target ?15 pips ?on short trade after that you dont take 15 pips.why ?

let's be serius ,if you are live trader you should know how hard is to decide to take profit or to stay in the trade.

From picture you posted i dont see any logic of exit roulles.

I apriciate all you done about 30 min catfx along with other programmers but

dont disapoint me now.Dont count pips just to count please.

Corect me if i am wrong.If you did those 2 trades like you say than i can only say BRAVO,it is genius.

best regards

No, I bought it at 1.8290. I closed at b/e and open short at 1.8285. Closed half at 1.8257 and the other half is still open with stop at 1.8250. Why did I did this? Cause it bounced off EMA50 on TF30 minutes; so it was only a trap.

I need to say that CatFX15M is not an easy system. You only see the cross that's all.

It is in Beta.

BTW, what about that level 4 sell on GBPUSD, EURUSD and that level 4 buy on USDCHF?

No comment here?

Nina

Cat Fx Levels

nina:
No, I bought it at 1.8290. I closed at b/e and open short at 1.8285. Closed half at 1.8257 and the other half is still open with stop at 1.8250. Why did I did this? Cause it bounced off EMA50 on TF30 minutes; so it was only a trap.

I need to say that CatFX15M is not an easy system. You only see the cross that's all.

It is in Beta.

BTW, what about that level 4 sell on GBPUSD, EURUSD and that level 4 buy on USDCHF?

No comment here?

Nina

Hi Nina,

Can u post here the link to the Cat FX levels explanation,

thx

GUSDINSALVOFOREX:
Hi Nina,

Can u post here the link to the Cat FX levels explanation,

thx

No way, It is still in the making.

Nina

Nina, the 15 min system is looking good so far.

Reason: