CatFx50 - page 547

m217irr
m217irr  
jwoger:
This is what i'm talking about. it was in a tight range for these pairs and then it broke out. Wouldn't this be level 4?

hi jwoger!

if you don't mind , please upload the indicator trend strength EMA you use

jwoger
jwoger  
m217irr:
hi jwoger! if you don't mind , please upload the indicator trend strength EMA you use

Nope. it is not part of Catfx50 so i'm not uploading. i don't even use it with the system. i was just experimenting. U can find it in the forums though. I don't mean to be an A$$ but if i post it, a gazillion newcomers will start asking about it and all hell will break loose.

m217irr
m217irr  
jwoger:
Nope. it is not part of Catfx50 so i'm no uploading. i don't even use it with the system. i was just experimenting. U can find it in the forums though.

thank you for guiding, jwoger

nina
nina  
jwoger:
This is what i'm talking about. it was in a tight range for these pairs and then it broke out. Wouldn't this be level 4?

Hi!

Read the rules again, jwoger.

We have a level 4 buy or sell after a consolidation period. If it is a level 4 buy, Histo must have been green and red for a sell.

For a buy, price must be above EMA50 and for a sell, below.

Nina

jwoger
jwoger  
nina:
Hi!

Read the rules again, jwoger.

We have a level 4 buy or sell after a consolidation period. If it is a level 4 buy, Histo must have been green and red for a sell.

For a buy, price must be above EMA50 and for a sell, below.

Nina

AH yes. I'm sorry. For some reason i thought the bars had to be red and then turn green. Oh well. That's what this forum is for. Sorry for the Confusion. Happy trading. I will post a recap further on.

kenari05
kenari05  
jwoger:
AH yes. I'm sorry. For some reason i thought the bars had to be red and then turn green. Oh well. That's what this forum is for. Sorry for the Confusion. Happy trading. I will post a recap further on.

we are all learning...

i hope catfx15 will be ready soon...:D

kenari05
kenari05  

there you go...euro is climbing up

jwoger
jwoger  

Here is todays recap. I'm a little pressed for time so i'm only going to post signals for EURUSD, CABLE, and USDCHF. Sorry. If i find some more time i'll do the others. The maximum amount of pips is considering a most favorable trade execution scenario.

EURUSD: Level 1 buy @9:30 cet Candle. Was more than 20 pips away and the trade got stopped out.

Possible Level 4 buy @ 17:30 cet Candle @ 1.2549 Max high was 1.2604 @ 19:30 candle. Yes i know it was out of CATFX trading time. Comments welcome.

GBPUSD: Level 1 buy @9:30 was more than 20 pips away and got stopped out.

USDCHF: Level 1 Sell @9:30 @ 1.2433 Max low @ 1.2421 For +12 pips

Level 3 Sell out of trading time.

Total for today: Well that depends. Market was very choppy. It was a bad day you could say. If you stayed out of the bad trades then good for you. I'm gonna assume that you took all of the generated signals and that you were going for at least 10 pips profit.

-38+56-38+12=-8pips. Still not a bad loss for such a choppy day. heh? Well happy trading and any input and correction are welcome. Thank you.

guibermc
guibermc  
jwoger:
Here is todays recap. I'm a little pressed for time so i'm only going to post signals for EURUSD, CABLE, and USDCHF. Sorry. If i find some more time i'll do the others. The maximum amount of pips is considering a most favorable trade execution scenario.

EURUSD: Level 1 buy @9:30 cet Candle. Was more than 20 pips away and the trade got stopped out.

Possible Level 4 buy @ 17:30 cet Candle @ 1.2549 Max high was 1.2604 @ 19:30 candle. Yes i know it was out of CATFX trading time. Comments welcome.

GBPUSD: Level 1 buy @9:30 was more than 20 pips away and got stopped out.

USDCHF: Level 1 Sell @9:30 @ 1.2433 Max low @ 1.2421 For +12 pips

Level 3 Sell out of trading time.

Total for today: Well that depends. Market was very choppy. It was a bad day you could say. If you stayed out of the bad trades then good for you. I'm gonna assume that you took all of the generated signals and that you were going for at least 10 pips profit.

-38+56-38+12=-8pips. Still not a bad loss for such a choppy day. heh? Well happy trading and any input and correction are welcome. Thank you.

Hello,

I d suggest that you make the 20 pips rule as a filter to stay out, it would be much easier to follow the trades instead of just using it as a more risky trades gauge. Just an opinion ans sugention, but it would be up to Nina to decide this.

On the trades,

I would n t consider the first buy (based on the posible 20 pips rule change), I can t see a level 4 buy, can t see the consolidation down there.

GBP, right on the 20 pips, so a loss. and what about a sell @ 15:30 @ 1.8193?

chf, same as euro.

What do you think?

Regards.

kenari05
kenari05  

Above is my first day trading result by using nina's technique....looking for more profits...