CatFx50 - page 547

smith_forex:
Thanks for that, I see what I was doing wrong now.

Thanks for you time to help me out.

smith

No problem. Any time.

so any view on major pairs today?

Hi!

I do not know what's going to happen in a few seconds, as you can imagine.

All I know so far is that there is no point to trade this market right now. They are playing with us and we should see that.

According to las data, EURUSD should go up to 1.2637 at least, but we'll see.

Cable is going up and down without any kind of reason.

USDCHF must break with strength 1.2398 and hold below it if we want $ down.

Take care, please.

Nina

Hi!

You've seen what's going on. Market is very dangerous. If you wanna trade, do it with small lots or micro-lots.

There are a lot of days to trade.

Nina

Hi!

There is another way to trade this market and the MARKET.

It has nothing to do with CatFX50 nor CatFX15M. It is just trading the news.

You only need to have something very important. If you do not have it: forget it.

When trading the news, you go only for 5 pips. But with 100 or 50 lots.

That is $1000 for a pip or $500.

5 pips x 1000= 5.000

5 pips x 500 = 2.500

and you are done. for the day.

With IFO for instance, you could have done that easily.

You can not do that with an account with less than $200.000. I say that because the majority of brokers do not let you place a stop less than 20 pips below you limit enter point.

So, if you are wrong and you have a rush against you of 20 pips, your loss could be -$20.000. Got the point?

Try this technic live with mini-lots and you will see what it is.

Nina

Nina for that you need really good and fast news service like bloomberg feed

that is the only way to trade forex profitable,everything else is waist of time and money

systems,money management..indicators....bunch of shit for 95 % of traders

deepdrunk:
Nina for that you need really good and fast news service like bloomberg feed

that is the only way to trade forex profitable,everything else is waist of time and money

systems,money management..indicators....bunch of shit for 95 % of traders

Right. You need a good news feed like Bloomberg. But just make a test on demo when we have important news (red folder on ¨Forexfactory", for instance). You even do not need a news feed. Of course it is better to have one, but when the news is out, in one second you are more than 10 pips up or down to be conservative. Do a test.

And you are right too, when you say all the rest is not needed. There are a lot of people that only trade one day per month. Do you guess which is that day?

Nina

PS: But, anyway, this is not CatFX50.

don't even think about NFP lol

problem with news trading is speculativ play before the news....but like you say it is not for this thread

deepdrunk:
don't even think about NFP lol problem with news trading is speculativ play before the news....but like you say it is not for this thread

i plan on making lots of pips with the next nfp

Hello, everyone!

Tricky NFP release reaction was at 07.04.06 when price jumped one direction (up) for 37 points and then fall for another 120 pips.

jwoger:
i plan on making lots of pips with the next nfp

Btw was it clear level 1 long signal on eur/usd at 15:00 (14:30 close bar) ?

According to my understanding of the system, it was clear signal tho no signal on cable and swiss yet. We have important news out in 20 mins, thinking of placing stop loss tighter then standard (-37). On other side we might have bounce like we had yesterday. What are you thoughts, mates?

With respect,

--Fet0r

Reason: