CatFx50 - page 267

Where did you got that link?

Best regards

hada:
it's your site Nina or the same name? www.foreksik.prv.pl

hada:
it's your site Nina or the same name? http://www.foreksik.prv.pl

Hi!

I could: that's great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is not my site and they have a definition of beauty I wrote a few weeks ago.

Amazing!!!

Today a friend warned me about a "similar" thread using indicators made here on another site.

Then I saw a thread here called "CatFX50 indicators" where they post our indicators and others and a link to another site.

Now, there is a site where they quote me. Amazing!!

BTW, the definition of beauty is not mine.

Nina

nina:
Hi!

I can not open your link.

Nina

it reads this-

FOREX

"The quality that gives pleasure to the mind or senses and is associated with such properties as harmony of form or color, excellence of artistry, truthfulness, and originality. This is the definition or a real beauty."

Nina

forexts:
Where did you got that link? Best regards

i got this day when i check indicator that i found from this site http://www.xeatrade.com/info/Home.html

best regards too all

nina:
Hi, Frayed!

Nice chart. Isn't it beautiful?

It is a GBPUSD chart and then you talk about EURUSD.

We had no gbpusd signal today, but looking at eurusd and erugbp and how it broke resistances, it was a clear long.

Look at MAX Moving Average too. They are giving you earlier signals, so you can get ready.

Nina

I'm sorry I should have made it known that there are 3 separate worksheets (tabs) in the workbook that show the three majors.

Thanks Nina

frayed:
I'm sorry I should have made it known that there are 3 separate worksheets (tabs) in the workbook that show the three majors. Thanks Nina

Frayed!

It's ok. I'm at work and I did not look at it as I should.

Look, all I see on your three charts is beauty. Nice signals and nice pips.

About signal on eurusd and according to your chart, we had at least one bar opening below EMA50. Hist in red, but aNina was not validating that sell. Hist was not below -0,04 neither. So, no sell.

Then, it opens above EMA50. Hist in green and aNina keeping in green too; so a long.

Now, was it a level 2 or a level 1?

Hist is the main indicator here. So, it was red and then green. So it was a level 1 for those that had hist in red.

NINA

catfx50

which version or charts is everyone using???? i have strategybuilder and neuimex both up and do not have where eur/usd went below the 50 ema line but did enter the trade due to a nice trend line break off of the 14 cci

Pat

Nina,

Thanks for the clarification.

patrick,

I use InterbankFx so the data feeds are probably different. Their data feeds between a live full account and live mini account are different sometimes. I have seen enough differences in testing to see the importance of trading with the data you test on.

frayed

Hi!

EURUSD trade today with Neuimex.

It was a level 2 buy at 1.2041. A shot of +136 pips.

Nina

Files:
eurusd_7.jpg  200 kb

Hi!

Pips that has generated CatFX50 so far this week:

Monday: 126

Tusday: 260

Total so far= + 386.

Nina

Reason: