CatFx50 - page 544

jwoger
jwoger  
reemul99:
Sorry for the Lame-o question, but is there a way to change the Default Time Zone ? (I use the InterbankFx 4 platform). Tried to find a way to switch - no dice

Wish i knew. i'm EST time.

Dave1
Dave1  

What page is the rules for the catfx15 system on.

jhabash
jhabash  

Hourly time frame

Nina (or anyone else that wants to chime in),

How feasable would it be to try and trade this on an hourly time frame? I often have a hard time keeping up with the charts due to work and such plus the longer charts seem "quieter". Just curious if anyone has tried this or if it's recommended.

Thanks

jwoger
jwoger  

maybe you can test the hourly in a separate thread. I don't think it will work well. it seems like it will give a late signal.

forexplayer
forexplayer  
reemul99:
Sorry for the Lame-o question, but is there a way to change the Default Time Zone ? (I use the InterbankFx 4 platform). Tried to find a way to switch - no dice

I called IBFX the other day for the same thing, they said it's not possible.

jwoger
jwoger  

maybe someone can code an indicator to change the timezone. Would it even be possible? Sorry for digressing from the topic.

kiwigold
kiwigold  
jwoger:
maybe someone can code an indicator to change the timezone. Would it even be possible? Sorry for digressing from the topic.

This might help ---

Change the Open Times to agree with your timezone -- and at least you will have a guide

Hope this helps

Files:
mmktopen.mq4 7 kb
jwoger
jwoger  
kiwigold:
This might help ---

Change the Open Times to agree with your timezone -- and at least you will have a guide

Hope this helps

Sweeeeeeet. Thanks a million.

Georgios Dimitrakopoulos
Georgios Dimitrakopoulos  

What are these indicators?

Sae2k

could you explain what are these 2 indicators that you are using are for?

I mean the #MTF_SuperXO_4H.mq4

and the i-GentorLSMA&EMA_v[1].mq4

What is their usage?

Moreover I do not have the same window using the post 5405 as you indicated, as the one that you have posted in the graphs.

How these indicators help you?

Thanks in advance and sorry about the language.

PS

Nina thanks for the great tool that you have brought to us. Sorry for not being able to help with my current knowledge. I hope to be more helpful in the future. Thanks anyone for the knowledge that I have gained in these forums. They count as 1000 books.

George

kenari05
kenari05  

i would say that it is rude for asking all indicators without reading all the 500+ pages. However, it is quite tiring for me to read all the pages as i found this thread full of information.

Can anyone here post the latest signal / indicator for a newbie like me. I wanna set them up on meta4 and starting from now i will post the results so that everybody will learn. I only have KLines, Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_03 and StepMA_Stoch_V1 .... Please furnish me with the latest ones.

TIA