CatFx50 - page 535

reemul99:
Anyone else take the GBP buy signal at 16:00 gmt ? The setup looks good, but it seems to be going nowhere fast...

It was just out of trade time and the price was close to resistance level. Markets are thin today.

jwoger:
It was just out of trade time and the price was close to resistance level. Markets are thin today.

Well, wish me luck - I've set a target profit for just below the R2 level of 1.8483

... let see if it hits that - it does seem to be slowly moving up..

Well, its been trying to break through the R1 level 4 times in the last 2.5 hours - closed the position at b/e...

jwoger:
Recap for June 21st.

All times are CET

Nueimex platform used for all pairs except NZDUSD, which used NF

Catfx50 approved pairs: EURUSD, CABLE, USDCHF

Catfx50 Test pairs: USDCAD, USDJPY, EURJPY, AUDUSD, NZDUSD

EURUSD: Although clearly in an uptrend, no signals today.

GBPUSD: Possible level 1 Sell at the 12:00 candle, but hist bars were not red.

USDCHF: possible level 3 sellat 14:30 candle but, prior to the signal, the bars remained red and below -.04.

USDJPY: :Level 1 BUY at 12:30 @ 114.98 Max high was 115.22

USDCAD: Debatable level 4 sell at the 14:30 candle. Debatable because the histobars were already below -.04, but there was definately strength in that candle and the price was in a tight consolidation. If you would have entered right at this candle's open, you would have made 76 pips.

EURJPY: Level 2 BUY at 11:00 @ 114.78 Max High was 145.51

AUDUSD: Level 1 SELL at the 10:00 candle, but the hist was not confirming, however, the hist confirmed the sell at 12:00 @ 0.7380 opening price. The hist probably confirmed it halfway along the candle so entering at the open price was not realistic. Max low was 0.7344.

NZDUSD: Level 1 Sell Confirmed @ .6188 Max low was .6158

Max amount of pips possible today: 24+76+73+36+30= 239

Note: Those are the max you could have made if you would have entered at the exact levels given above.

Nina or anyone, corrections are very welcome. Have a nice day everyone.

Hi, jwoger!

Well done!

You should look for level 4 trades. You have one on EURUSD (11:00cet bar) at 1.2624. It made a high so far at 1.2677.

At least two on USDCHF. Both with profits, though the first almost hit the stop.

So, add to those 239 pips another 70. Lets say a total of 300 pips. Not bad in a day like this, is it?

Nina

Hi!

I did it again on USDCAD. Later on I'll post my gains and some loses.

Loses are there becouse I did not follow cat's rules.

My gains today on USDCAD are $630.

Nina

nina:
Hi, jwoger!

Well done!

You should look for level 4 trades. You have one on EURUSD (11:00cet bar) at 1.2624. It made a high so far at 1.2677.

At least two on USDCHF. Both with profits, though the first almost hit the stop.

So, add to those 239 pips another 70. Lets say a total of 300 pips. Not bad in a day like this, is it?

Nina

Thank you nina.

I guess i'm getting better at identifying trades. The reason i didn't put down the level 4's was, because in accordance with the word document that dave wrote, the hist bars have to be below .04 or above -.04 and then break the levels so that they classify as level 4s. Thanks for the compliment though. I will continue posting recaps every day for everyone. it helps me learn more. Additionally, what do you think about the test pairs. Are they safe to trade?

Recap for June 21st.

All times are CET

EURUSD: Optional level 4 trade at the 11:00 candle. max pips 52

USDCHF: possible level 3 sellat 14:30 candle but, prior to the signal, the bars remained red and below -.04.

USDJPY: :Level 1 BUY at 12:30 @ 114.98 Max high was 115.22

USDCAD: Debatable level 4 sell at the 14:30 candle. Debatable because the histobars were already below -.04, but there was definately strength in that candle and the price was in a tight consolidation. If you would have entered right at this candle's open, you would have made 76 pips.

EURJPY: Level 2 BUY at 11:00 @ 114.78 Max High was 145.51

AUDUSD: Level 1 SELL at the 10:00 candle, but the hist was not confirming, however, the hist confirmed the sell at 12:00 @ 0.7380 opening price. The hist probably confirmed it halfway along the candle so entering at the open price was not realistic. Max low was 0.7344.

NZDUSD: Level 1 Sell Confirmed @ .6188 Max low was .6158

Max amount of pips possible today: 24+76+73+36+30+52= 291

Note: Those are the max you could have made if you would have entered at the exact levels given above.

Nina or anyone, corrections are very welcome. Have a nice day everyone.

Thanks for corrections Nina.

"Recap for June 21st.

All times are CET

USDCHF: possible level 3 sellat 14:30 candle but, prior to the signal, the bars remained red and below -.04."

Did we have a GBPUSD level 2 buy at the 11:30 candle?

jwoger:
Thank you nina. I guess i'm getting better at identifying trades. The reason i didn't put down the level 4's was, because in accordance with the word document that dave wrote, the hist bars have to be below .04 or above -.04 and then break the levels so that they classify as level 4s. Thanks for the compliment though. I will continue posting recaps every day for everyone. it helps me learn more. Additionally, what do you think about the test pairs. Are they safe to trade?

The level 4 trades I told you had long bars.

Safest pair? None.

Nina

jwoger:
"Recap for June 21st.

All times are CET

USDCHF: possible level 3 sellat 14:30 candle but, prior to the signal, the bars remained red and below -.04."

Did we have a GBPUSD level 2 buy at the 11:30 candle?

Yes, you are right. A bad one. So, -34 pips.

Nina

Reason: