nina
nina  
jwoger:
Recap for June 21st.

All times are CET

Nueimex platform used for all pairs except NZDUSD, which used NF

Catfx50 approved pairs: EURUSD, CABLE, USDCHF

Catfx50 Test pairs: USDCAD, USDJPY, EURJPY, AUDUSD, NZDUSD

EURUSD: Although clearly in an uptrend, no signals today.

GBPUSD: Possible level 1 Sell at the 12:00 candle, but hist bars were not red.

USDCHF: possible level 3 sellat 14:30 candle but, prior to the signal, the bars remained red and below -.04.

USDJPY: :Level 1 BUY at 12:30 @ 114.98 Max high was 115.22

USDCAD: Debatable level 4 sell at the 14:30 candle. Debatable because the histobars were already below -.04, but there was definately strength in that candle and the price was in a tight consolidation. If you would have entered right at this candle's open, you would have made 76 pips.

EURJPY: Level 2 BUY at 11:00 @ 114.78 Max High was 145.51

AUDUSD: Level 1 SELL at the 10:00 candle, but the hist was not confirming, however, the hist confirmed the sell at 12:00 @ 0.7380 opening price. The hist probably confirmed it halfway along the candle so entering at the open price was not realistic. Max low was 0.7344.

NZDUSD: Level 1 Sell Confirmed @ .6188 Max low was .6158

Max amount of pips possible today: 24+76+73+36+30= 239

Note: Those are the max you could have made if you would have entered at the exact levels given above.

Nina or anyone, corrections are very welcome. Have a nice day everyone.

Hi, jwoger!

Well done!

You should look for level 4 trades. You have one on EURUSD (11:00cet bar) at 1.2624. It made a high so far at 1.2677.

At least two on USDCHF. Both with profits, though the first almost hit the stop.

So, add to those 239 pips another 70. Lets say a total of 300 pips. Not bad in a day like this, is it?

Nina

jwoger
jwoger  
nina:
Hi, jwoger!

Well done!

You should look for level 4 trades. You have one on EURUSD (11:00cet bar) at 1.2624. It made a high so far at 1.2677.

At least two on USDCHF. Both with profits, though the first almost hit the stop.

So, add to those 239 pips another 70. Lets say a total of 300 pips. Not bad in a day like this, is it?

Nina

Thank you nina.

I guess i'm getting better at identifying trades. The reason i didn't put down the level 4's was, because in accordance with the word document that dave wrote, the hist bars have to be below .04 or above -.04 and then break the levels so that they classify as level 4s. Thanks for the compliment though. I will continue posting recaps every day for everyone. it helps me learn more. Additionally, what do you think about the test pairs. Are they safe to trade?

hgus490
hgus490  

"Recap for June 21st.

All times are CET

EURUSD: Optional level 4 trade at the 11:00 candle. max pips 52

USDCHF: possible level 3 sellat 14:30 candle but, prior to the signal, the bars remained red and below -.04."

Did we have a GBPUSD level 2 buy at the 11:30 candle?

jwoger
jwoger  
jwoger:
"Recap for June 21st.

All times are CET

USDCHF: possible level 3 sellat 14:30 candle but, prior to the signal, the bars remained red and below -.04."

Nope. that was a possible beginning setup for a level 2 buy which would have been validated at the 1800 candle.

Correction: You were right. My bad.

nina
nina  
jwoger:
Thank you nina. I guess i'm getting better at identifying trades. The reason i didn't put down the level 4's was, because in accordance with the word document that dave wrote, the hist bars have to be below .04 or above -.04 and then break the levels so that they classify as level 4s. Thanks for the compliment though. I will continue posting recaps every day for everyone. it helps me learn more. Additionally, what do you think about the test pairs. Are they safe to trade?

The level 4 trades I told you had long bars.

Safest pair? None.

Nina

nina
nina  
jwoger:
"Recap for June 21st.

All times are CET

Yes, you are right. A bad one. So, -34 pips.

Nina

nina
nina  

Hi!

I'm going to show you something in the making. I'm going to attach some charts. I can not tell you anything else.

The system is called CatFX15M.

I do this just to tell you that it is always good to have more than one tool to trade the market.

Once I think I have tested it enough, I'll tell you more.

Nina

deepdrunk
deepdrunk  

yes Nina, good thinking.

In days like this ,slow days i also use smaller time frame 5 and 15 minutes with catfx setings and some other indicators aded.

I prefer to use trend bands in adition to EMA 50 (midle trend band is ema 34)

and i look what is doing best suport-resistance that day.Sometimes it is ema34 sometimes ema 50 (counting on 5 or 15 minutes) if 30 minutes ema 50 is far away from the price.

You may find some good roules for 5 minutes in another thread catx 5min and asctrend 15 minutes by newdigital.

Once again,this is only an adition to original catx 30 minutes but for new traders i recomend to stay with the original for now.

jwoger
jwoger  
nina:
Hi!

I'm going to show you something in the making. I'm going to attach some charts. I can not tell you anything else.

The system is called CatFX15M.

I do this just to tell you that it is always good to have more than one tool to trade the market.

Once I think I have tested it enough, I'll tell you more.

Nina

Looking good Nina. Maybe you should start a new thread for this experiment. i'll be willing to post recaps in there also once you release a "beta" 15 min system.

nina
nina  
jwoger:
Looking good Nina. Maybe you should start a new thread for this experiment. i'll be willing to post recaps in there also once you release a "beta" 15 min system.

Not yet, not yet.

CatFX50 section is growing to an extent that makes me a little bit uncomfortable. If I open a new thread on CatFX50 section, I could not be able to trade, to make money.

We'll have enough time to do it, sure.

Nina