CatFx50 - page 537

sovo1970:
You are correct.. Let's Nina perfect his 15m system first before he posts in the forum, otherwise, as soon as he posts it up. Everyone is going to jump on the band wagon and tweak it to death.. thanks Nina for trying to help. and thanks Jwoger for the recap..

No prob. I will do recaps for as long as i can. Right now i am very sleepy. I'm in est. So i think i might go to sleep and not trade.

Hi!

The market is nasty, choppy, tricky and very dangerous. We do not have important news today. We could have the high or the low of the year, you never know, but do not trade full gear unless you see a big, big rush.

Take care.

Nina

Hi!

The death of David Walton, the only one at BOE that was for a rate hike, has sent pound lower.

CatFX15M saw it like this:

Nina

Files:

fck, did thay killed him just to get pound lower ???

those english ...

More about CatFX15M:

Enjoy.

Nina

Files:

We've got signals from CatFX50, but they are more than 20 pips below/above EMA50. It is riskier. But it is up to you.

Nina

deepdrunk:
fck, did thay killed him just to get pound lower ??? those english ...

Yeah, English.... Maybe Brown didn't like people for rate hikes.

Nina

Hi!

CatFX15M. I'm going to change its name for CatBeast!!!

Nina

Files:
catbeast.jpg  167 kb

what are those moving averages ?

how did you put anina and hyststep in same window ?

didnt have any validated signals on eur/usd. When we look at chart now, too bad stepma_stoch hist was green when eur/usd crossed ema50 and closed 15 pips below, we would be with 40 pips profit by now.

Well maybe today it stopped us from profitable position, but another day it will save us from losing position. remember "zero" is always better then loss...

Reason: