CatFx50 - page 546

m217irr
m217irr  

usdchf

Hi all!

do you think we have a signal in usdchf ?

fatmanfleming
fatmanfleming  
jwoger:
Dude, if you have even read the first page, you wouldn't be asking this question. Read the whole thread. That is the best way to learn the system. Laziness won't make anyone money. Change the settings for the forums so that it displays the maximum amount of posts per page. It will make it easier.

I agree totally, I have been reading the thread for the last 4 days and am finally getting close to finishing it. If I was Nina, I would get a bit annoyed with people coming along and asking for info/ indicators without actually reading all the posts. But Nina is obviously a very patient person as he answers all the posts, seemingly without an issue.

Also thanks Nina and all fellow posters for all the info that has been provided through all the many hundreds of pages of posts.

nina
nina  
m217irr:
Hi all! do you think we have a signal in usdchf ?

USDCHF is in short mode since 09:30cet. I said wait for a retracement.

We had it and then we could've sold it at 1.2458 (12:00CET).

BUT, BUT, BUT........ MARKET HAS NO DIRECTION AND IT IS VERY, VERY DANGEROUS. Don't go if you do not see a lot of strength.

Take care, please.

Nina

m217irr
m217irr  
nina:
USDCHF is in short mode since 09:30cet. I said wait for a retracement.

We had it and then we could've sold it at 1.2458 (12:00CET).

BUT, BUT, BUT........ MARKET HAS NO DIRECTION AND IT IS VERY, VERY DANGEROUS. Don't go if you do not see a lot of strength.

Take care, please.

Nina

ok nina

also eurusd is too

reemul99
reemul99  
nina:
Hi!

GBPUSD, level 1 buy at 1.8235 (09:30cet). Open was 19 pips above EMA50. It has made a high at 1.8247. Cable is weaker than eurusd so far.

Nina

Took that signal : closed at -34 pip loss

jwoger
jwoger  
reemul99:
Took that signal : closed at -34 pip loss

I believe we have had level 4 signals and not level 1's. Nina?

kenari05
kenari05  
jwoger:
I believe we have had level 4 signals and not level 1's. Nina?

i think it;s level 1.... very clear cut signal... price crosses EMA 50 and Hist_StepMA_Stoch is green

jwoger
jwoger  
kenari05:
i think it;s level 1.... very clear cut signal... price crosses EMA 50 and Hist_StepMA_Stoch is green

yeah but previously it was trading in a very very tight range. I dunno. Maybe we had two signals then.

nina
nina  
jwoger:
yeah but previously it was trading in a very very tight range. I dunno. Maybe we had two signals then.

Hi!

It was a clear level 1 buy at 1.8235 (09:30cet). But today's market, as said earlier, is a mess so far. Lets see now with US data.

Take care.

Nina

jwoger
jwoger  

This is what i'm talking about. it was in a tight range for these pairs and then it broke out. Wouldn't this be level 4?

Files:
level_4.jpg 224 kb