CatFx50 - page 536

Hi!

I'm going to show you something in the making. I'm going to attach some charts. I can not tell you anything else.

The system is called CatFX15M.

I do this just to tell you that it is always good to have more than one tool to trade the market.

Once I think I have tested it enough, I'll tell you more.

Nina

yes Nina, good thinking.

In days like this ,slow days i also use smaller time frame 5 and 15 minutes with catfx setings and some other indicators aded.

I prefer to use trend bands in adition to EMA 50 (midle trend band is ema 34)

and i look what is doing best suport-resistance that day.Sometimes it is ema34 sometimes ema 50 (counting on 5 or 15 minutes) if 30 minutes ema 50 is far away from the price.

You may find some good roules for 5 minutes in another thread catx 5min and asctrend 15 minutes by newdigital.

Once again,this is only an adition to original catx 30 minutes but for new traders i recomend to stay with the original for now.

jwoger:
"Recap for June 21st.

All times are CET

Nueimex platform used for all pairs except NZDUSD, which used NF

Catfx50 approved pairs: EURUSD, CABLE, USDCHF

Catfx50 Test pairs: USDCAD, USDJPY, EURJPY, AUDUSD, NZDUSD

EURUSD: Optional level 4 trade at the 11:00 candle. max pips 52

GBPUSD: Possible level 1 Sell at the 12:00 candle, but hist bars were not red.

USDCHF: possible level 3 sellat 14:30 candle but, prior to the signal, the bars remained red and below -.04."

Did we have a GBPUSD level 2 buy at the 11:30 candle?

Nope. that was a possible beginning setup for a level 2 buy which would have been validated at the 1800 candle.

Correction: You were right. My bad.

nina:
Hi!

I'm going to show you something in the making. I'm going to attach some charts. I can not tell you anything else.

The system is called CatFX15M.

I do this just to tell you that it is always good to have more than one tool to trade the market.

Once I think I have tested it enough, I'll tell you more.

Nina

Looking good Nina. Maybe you should start a new thread for this experiment. i'll be willing to post recaps in there also once you release a "beta" 15 min system.

jwoger:
Looking good Nina. Maybe you should start a new thread for this experiment. i'll be willing to post recaps in there also once you release a "beta" 15 min system.

Not yet, not yet.

CatFX50 section is growing to an extent that makes me a little bit uncomfortable. If I open a new thread on CatFX50 section, I could not be able to trade, to make money.

We'll have enough time to do it, sure.

Nina

deepdrunk:
yes Nina, good thinking.

In days like this ,slow days i also use smaller time frame 5 and 15 minutes with catfx setings and some other indicators aded.

I prefer to use trend bands in adition to EMA 50 (midle trend band is ema 34)

and i look what is doing best suport-resistance that day.Sometimes it is ema34 sometimes ema 50 (counting on 5 or 15 minutes) if 30 minutes ema 50 is far away from the price.

You may find some good roules for 5 minutes in another thread catx 5min and asctrend 15 minutes by newdigital.

Once again,this is only an adition to original catx 30 minutes but for new traders i recomend to stay with the original for now.

Right.

That's why I do not want to say anything else about it. First, master CatFX50then we'll take Manhattan.

Nina

nina:
Not yet, not yet.

CatFX50 section is growing to an extent that makes me a little bit uncomfortable. If I open a new thread on CatFX50 section, I could not be able to trade, to make money.

We'll have enough time to do it, sure.

Nina

Fair enough.

ma's

How about a hint, purple and aqua values?

Show me yours, I'll show you mine.

WannaBeATrader:
How about a hint, purple and aqua values? Show me yours, I'll show you mine.

Nono. Let nina figure the system out and tweak until it's ready by his standards. He is not giving details for a reason.

Nono. Let nina figure the system out and tweak until it's ready by his standards. He is not giving details for a reason

You are correct.. Let's Nina perfect his 15m system first before he posts in the forum, otherwise, as soon as he posts it up. Everyone is going to jump on the band wagon and tweak it to death..

thanks Nina for trying to help. and thanks Jwoger for the recap..

Reason: