CatFx50 - page 542

today down, good moving

Daily Recap

Platform: neuimex

Trade times: 8:00cet-18:00cet

CatFX50 System

Disclaimer: these are recaps and not a guarantee of future results.

EURUSD: Level 4 Sell @ 10:00cet @ 1.2579 Max low at 1.2477

GBPUSD: Level 4 Sell @ 9:30cet @ 1.8280 Max low at 1.8126

USDCHF: Level 4 Buy @ 10:30cet @ 1.2445 max high at 1.2527

USDJPY: Not Sure, maybe level 4 and possible level 3.

UDSCAD: Level 4 Buy @ 10:30cet @ 1.1192 Max high at 1.1288

EURJPY: Level 1 sell @ 14:00cet @ 145.60 Max low at 145.15

Yes it was almost 20 pips away, but we had a nice long histo bar.

EURGBP: Possible level 3 @ 14:00cet @ .6876 max high at .6884

Audusd: we had two possible level 3 sells at 8:30 and 16:30 respectively, but the histo bars remained red.

Max possible pips for today: 102+154+82+96+45+8+=487

Now before you jump out of your chair and start doing a i'm gonna be rich with the catfx50 system dance, keep in mind that this amount of pips is only achievable with the most favorable execution of trades. Realistically, half that number or quarter it. Either way it does make you pips. It's all up to your exit strategy and MM skills, on how much you will actually make.

CORRECTIONS ARE WELCOME!!!!

jwoger:
Daily Recap

Platform: neuimex

Trade times: 8:00cet-18:00cet

CatFX50 System

Disclaimer: these are recaps and not a guarantee of future results.

EURUSD: Level 4 Sell @ 10:00cet @ 1.2579 Max low at 1.2477

GBPUSD: Level 4 Sell @ 9:30cet @ 1.8280 Max low at 1.8126

USDCHF: Level 4 Buy @ 10:30cet @ 1.2445 max high at 1.2527

USDJPY: Not Sure, maybe level 4 and possible level 3.

UDSCAD: Level 4 Buy @ 10:30cet @ 1.1192 Max high at 1.1288

EURJPY: Level 1 sell @ 14:00cet @ 145.60 Max low at 145.15

Yes it was almost 20 pips away, but we had a nice long histo bar.

EURGBP: Possible level 3 @ 14:00cet @ .6876 max high at .6884

Audusd: we had two possible level 3 sells at 8:30 and 16:30 respectively, but the histo bars remained red.

Max possible pips for today: 102+154+82+96+45+8+=487

Now before you jump out of your chair and start doing a i'm gonna be rich with the catfx50 system dance, keep in mind that this amount of pips is only achievable with the most favorable execution of trades. Realistically, half that number or quarter it. Either way it does make you pips. It's all up to your exit strategy and MM skills, on how much you will actually make.

CORRECTIONS ARE WELCOME!!!!

I haven't had time to go over these yet, but I would like to make a small request.

I know that the CatFx50 trading time is cet based, but I suspect that most of us have our trading stations set to GMT (not even sure if THAT can be changed or not)

So, can the postings be done in gmt instead of cet ?

While this is a small thing, it will make reviewing the recaps faster without having to keep converting the time forward 2 hours, and should make creating the recaps faster as well without having to do the conversion back.

Thanks!

reemul99:
I haven't had time to go over these yet, but I would like to make a small request.

I know that the CatFx50 trading time is cet based, but I suspect that most of us have our trading stations set to GMT (not even sure if THAT can be changed or not)

So, can the postings be done in gmt instead of cet ?

While this is a small thing, it will make reviewing the recaps faster without having to keep converting the time forward 2 hours, and should make creating the recaps faster as well without having to do the conversion back.

Thanks!

Someone got stung by the lazy bug. jaja. Yeah i can do that for next time. My platform is in CET time. I use neuimex. So GMT shouldn't be a problem.

jwoger:
My platform is in CET time. I use neuimex.

Sorry for the Lame-o question, but is there a way to change the Default Time Zone ? (I use the InterbankFx 4 platform).

Tried to find a way to switch - no dice

reemul99:
Sorry for the Lame-o question, but is there a way to change the Default Time Zone ? (I use the InterbankFx 4 platform). Tried to find a way to switch - no dice

Wish i knew. i'm EST time.

What page is the rules for the catfx15 system on.

Hourly time frame

Nina (or anyone else that wants to chime in),

How feasable would it be to try and trade this on an hourly time frame? I often have a hard time keeping up with the charts due to work and such plus the longer charts seem "quieter". Just curious if anyone has tried this or if it's recommended.

Thanks

maybe you can test the hourly in a separate thread. I don't think it will work well. it seems like it will give a late signal.

reemul99:
Sorry for the Lame-o question, but is there a way to change the Default Time Zone ? (I use the InterbankFx 4 platform). Tried to find a way to switch - no dice

I called IBFX the other day for the same thing, they said it's not possible.