CatFx50 - page 542

nina
nina  
Fet0r:
Hey, Nina.

Thank you for explanation. Every new day I learn something new about this system and you're very kindful to explain me detailed aspects that i dont understand, I really hope to "feel" the system by end of my demo account test and move to real account.

Thank you, with respect.

--Fet0r.

Hi, mate!

Never mind! We all are here to learn. That's it. Cristal clear.

I make a lot of mistakes, a lot.

Do you want to know something hilarious?

I sold EURUSD at 1.2627. (11:30cet -CatFX50). But I had sold Cable at 1.8442 (09:30cet -CatFX15M) and I had bought USDCAD at 1,1105 (10:00cet-CatFX50) and USDCHF at 1,2347 (09:30cet -CatFX15M).

And when everything was green except USDCAD at 11:30cet, I got nervous and I thought: "What's going on here, a death of a hawkish member of BOE is doing all this?". And I closed my short on EURUSD at 1.2620; my long on USDCHF at 1.2380. I let opened my short on cable -I closed it later on at 1,8311 - and my long on USDCAD - I closed it at 1,1150. I forgot about EURUSD and about USDCHF and about USDJPY.

I made nice pips, right. But look at what I did on EURUSD and on USDCHF. A stupidity.

I could tell you a gorgeous story to show you how good I am, but this would be more stupid than what I really did.

Nina

Fet0r
Fet0r  

I'm glad that you share your negative experience as well. This is great example of how psychology affect our trading on forex. Sometimes its hard to control our emotions, moment impulses...Im sure this happens to everyone of us.

Guys i have read about this XO indicator, but i would like to hear your opinion on combinating it with catfx50 and if it can keep us from false signals and make tactic more profitable in long-term? The ones that used it or experimented with it, please share your experience

Dave1
Dave1  

FetOr, catfx is a great system on its own, but it is still important to learn about price action, how it moves in a particular pair, and the patterns it creates to help us succeed. Trading, I believe, is about making the market you friend. Use discretion even if catfx does not give a signal. Money line is right, look at the market, see what it is doing, if it gives you momentum or a 'rush' as Nina would say, use this to take a trade. Learn Price Action and you won't go far wrong.

My motto: See it , Believe it, Trade it.

jwoger
jwoger  

Sorry guys. I have been too busy today and i still am. I will not be able to post a recap for today, but i shouldn't have a problem for tommorow. I'm a little pressed for time right now. If i can i'll post a recap later tonight but don't count on it. I'll talk to you guys tommorow.

Fet0r
Fet0r  

Daily recaps (specially for many pairs) is really hard work and i admire your effort to keep posting it. This is very useful information. Keep it up, mate!

jwoger:
Sorry guys. I have been too busy today and i still am. I will not be able to post a recap for today, but i shouldn't have a problem for tommorow. I'm a little pressed for time right now. If i can i'll post a recap later tonight but don't count on it. I'll talk to you guys tommorow.
nina
nina  

Hi!

We had a nice level 4 on GBPUSD, on USDCHF, on USDCAD and a regular so far on EURUSD.

CatFX15 gave a nice short signal on cable at 1.8288. A sell on EURUSD at 1.2563. A buy on USDCHF at 1.2445. A buy on USDCAD at 1.1192. A buy on USDJPY at 116,05.

Nina

deepdrunk
deepdrunk  

just to remind you that we have MA 100 on daily eurusd,usdchf and gbpusd in front of us.could be good move but could be trap

saxo bank anounced 30 minutes ago that big fund and big european bank sold 200 mil eurusd and buy 200 mil usdchf but it did not move the market much

from 12450 usdchf and eur...

nina
nina  

Again, we've made it, mates!!!!

Congratulations.

Nina

nina
nina  

Hi!

Thought you would like to see a screenshot of CatFX15M Beta on cable today.

Enjoy!

Nina

Files:
deepdrunk
deepdrunk  

ok Nina,

supose you went long gbpusd on that 15 min signal,what was you target ?15 pips ?on short trade after that you dont take 15 pips.why ?

let's be serius ,if you are live trader you should know how hard is to decide to take profit or to stay in the trade.

From picture you posted i dont see any logic of exit roulles.

I apriciate all you done about 30 min catfx along with other programmers but

dont disapoint me now.Dont count pips just to count please.

Corect me if i am wrong.If you did those 2 trades like you say than i can only say BRAVO,it is genius.

best regards