If you can scale, the best thing to do is to close some once it hit 1.2551 and now, as we have news, protect yourself at b/e. Or if you have enough money, just place a stop of 34/40 pips. The point here is: how much did you made if you had closed some?
How much could you lose if your stop is being hit? Result?
Look, if it breaks clearly 1.2551, eurusd could go to 1.2529 - 1.2513 - 1.2489 ...... so, a nice shot. But you can have very bad US data and see how eurusd goes up as a rocket. Who knows? This market is not an easy one. Take care.
To the upside, eurusd needs to break 1.2594 and then 1.2637 and hold above in order to go to its last highs.
Fet0r, have you seen what kind of market we have?
That's why, when I can, I scale. Look at eurusd now: 1.2571
ok so i am going to do recaps later in the day. i was thinking of starting a blog where, in addition to the recaps, i would post pictures of the trades. What do you guys think?
Do whatever you want. But if you want my opinion, do it here.
i guess i'll just post pics in here. i just don't want to fill up the thread with a lot of pics.
Right now, cable opened (16:00cet bar) above EMA50 at 1.8431. aNina was validating the long trade, but hist was not. It is red.
So, Hist kept us out. You can take a trade if you play with those 0,04 filters when aNina and Hist are saying the same even if 0,04 filters have not been broken. But what you can never do is taking a trade when Hist and aNina are saying the opposite.
Nina did you forgot about gbpusd 1.8434 PP and EMA 120 just in front.That kept me out ouf trade.
I will wait for all 3 crosses to confirm.
I think $ will try another rally and than if it fails we will have our signals.
You are right, deepdrunk. I just wanted to stress the opposites signals aNina and Histo were giving.
you mean buy cable is risky, because 120 ema is above 50 ema ?
As I suppose you saw, we had a level 2 sell pm EURUSD (17:00cetbar) at 1.2572. It made a low at 1.2555. + 17 pips.
An another level 2 short on cable (17:30 cet) at 1.8411. It made a low at 1.8394. +18 pips.
EURUSD: Level 2 Sell at 10:30cet candle @ 1.2571. Max low was 1.2537.
Level 2 Sell at 17:00cet candle @ 1.2572. Max low was 1.2555.
GBPUSD: Level 1* Sell at 12:00cet candle @ 1.8401. Max low was 1.8367.
Level 2 Sell at 17:00cet candle @ 1.8416. Max low was 1.8394.
*I know, the hist bar was right at .04. a little riskier.
USDCHF: Level 2 Buy at 10:30cet candle @1.2407. Max high was 1.2438.
Total Pips for the day: 34+17+34+22+31=138pips*
*that’s the maximum you could have made if you would have entered and exited at the levels given above. As we all know, Catfx50 does not give exit signals. Your results will vary directly with whatever exit strategy you choose.
Corrections/debates are welcome