44 pips in profit

GBPUSD, M30, 2013.04.04, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

and +16 pips in profit for AUDUSD:

MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

AUDUSD, M30, 2013.04.04

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

16 pips in profit

AUDUSD, M30, 2013.04.04, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

GBPUSD was closed by stop loss: +13 pips in profit.

AUDUSD is still open for now (with small profit):

AUDUSD, M30, 2013.04.04

audusd bt

Just one trade is open only - for AUDUSD with +24 pips in profit for 'equity on open trades':

AUDUSD, M30, 2013.04.04

audusd bt +24 pips

Trade for AUDUSD was closed by stop loss moved by trailing stop: +8 pips

AUDUSD, M30, 2013.04.04

+8 pips

NFP, BrainTrending system:

GBPUSD, M30, 2013.04.05

nfp

GBPUSD, M30, 2013.04.05, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

I have a question: may be - we can make one thread per trading system? Of course, I can continue the thread with 40 or 100 pages but it is really difficult.

What do you think? 

Forum

Signal Systems

newdigital, 2013.03.18 11:26

ASCTREND SYSTEM

The Theory

• trading on open bar' and 'trading on close bar' concept 
  • Re-enter: practical example about how to trade asctrend manually with re-enter options.

Manual Trading statements  

Second version of this manual trading system and for now - asctrend indicator together with NRTR indicator

First version of AsctrendND EA.

Next version of AsctrendND EA (verion 1.02) with TrendStrength filter added. 

BRAINTRADING SYSTEM

BRAINWASHING SYSTEM

• more to follow

How To Create Your Own Mmanual Trading Signal System Based On Indicators From MT5 CodeBase - Instruction For Non-Programmers

• more to follow 

I added few links for BrainTrending. And I am proposing once again: let's make one thread per trading system?

Just to start with Brainwashing: does anyone knows about volume in Metatrader? that is real or not? and what is volume?

Well ... about Brainwashing ...

Volume:

Overview

Volume is simply the number of shares (or contracts) traded during a specified time frame (e.g., hour, day, week, month, etc). The analysis of volume is a basic yet very important element of technical analysis. Volume provides clues as to the intensity of a given price move.

Interpretation

Low volume levels are characteristic of the indecisive expectations that typically occur during consolidation periods (i.e., periods where prices move sideways in a trading range). Low volume also often occurs during the indecisive period during market bottoms.

High volume levels are characteristic of market tops when there is a strong consensus that prices will move higher. High volume levels are also very common at the beginning of new trends (i.e., when prices break out of a trading range). Just before market bottoms, volume will often increase due to panic-driven selling.

Volume can help determine the health of an existing trend. A healthy up-trend should have higher volume on the upward legs of the trend, and lower volume on the downward (corrective) legs. A healthy downtrend usually has higher volume on the downward legs of the trend and lower volume on the upward (corrective) legs.

I quotes it from 'Technical Analysis from A to Z' by Steven Achelis (this is really good book) which is the following (description):

Millions of traders participating in today’s financial markets have shot interest and involvement in technical analysis to an all-time high. This updated edition of Technical Analysis from A to Z combines a detailed explanation of what technical analysis is and how it works with overviews, interpretations, calculations, and examples of over 135 technical indicators—and how they perform under actual market conditions. Enhanced with more details to make it easier to use and understand, this book reflects the latest research findings and advances. A complete summary of major indicators that can be used in any market, it covers: 
• Every trading tool from the Absolute Breadth Index to the Zig Zag 
• Indicators include Arms Index, Dow Theory, and Elliott Wave Theory 

• Over 35 new indicators

Amazon.com: Steven Achelis: Books
Amazon.com: Steven Achelis: Books
  • www.amazon.com
Online shopping for Books from a great selection of Books Featured Categories, Refinements & more at everyday low prices.

newdigital:

Well ... about Brainwashing ...

Volume:

I quotes it from 'Technical Analysis from A to Z' by Steven Achelis (this is really good book).
So Brainwashing is not for Forex ?
Reason: