The ACROBAT BOOSTER is one of the software products of the «INTEGRAL» project, where we have implemented the original scalping algorithm for trading in the currency market.
During the creation of the EA ACROBAT BOOSTER, we set the goal to create the Expert Advisor capable of:
- Demonstrating positive results on all available quotes history of the selected currency pairs.
- Trading with minimal drawdown.
- Always utilizing SL.
- Not using grid system, martingale and other dangerous money management methods.
- Trading with only one market order.
- Trade a single pair, as well as a portfolio - multiple currency pairs.
This goal has been achieved in the EA ACROBAT BOOSTER, which can be evaluated by every one of you!
Today, the EA ACROBAT BOOSTER is used in the «INTEGRAL» project as one of the components of the GRASSHOPPER portfolio: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/216747
Also, the independent operation of the EA ACROBAT BOOSTER can be evaluated using this signal monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/238991
Currently, the EA ACROBAT BOOSTER is used for scalping the following currency pairs: EURCHF, USDCHF, GBPUSD and EURGBP. The EA ACROBAT BOOSTER is also being tested on other currency pairs. Therefore, there are plans to update the EA ACROBAT BOOSTER and expand the portfolio through new pairs for trading.
Parameters for using the EA ACROBAT BOOSTER:
- Timeframe for trading: M1
- Currency pairs for trading: EURCHF, USDCHF, GBPUSD and EURGBP
- Time for trading: end of the American - start of the Pacific session
- Minimum deposit – $100 and above
- Account type for trading - ECN only
- Use VPS to provide 24/7 connection to the trade server of the broker
The EA ACROBAT BOOSTER fully complies the FIFO requirements
The manual and set files for customizing the EA ACROBAT BOOSTER can be downloaded from the monitoring page: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/238991
Description of the EA ACROBAT BOOSTER parameters:
The EA ACROBAT BOOSTER can work and be tested by opening prices only. This ensures maximum accuracy during its testing, manual optimization and selection of new currency pairs for scalping.
Parameters for manual adjustment:
- AutoMM – variable to enable/disable the automatic lot calculation
- FixedLot – set the size of the fixed lot
- RiskPercent - calculation of the trade size as a percentage of the available funds
- SL – Stop-Loss value
- TP – Take-profit value
- MaxSpread – maximum spread filter
- Magic – identifier of the market order
- Comments - comment to the market order
- SummerGMT - your broker's GMT summer time
- StartHour – EA operation start hour
- StartMinute - EA operation start minute
- StopHour - EA operation end hour
- StopMinute - EA operation end minute
- FridayStop – disable trading on Friday evening.
- VolatilitySell - minimum volatility for the sell trades
- VolaFilter1 - market volatility filter
- VolaFilter2 - market volatility filter
- VolatilityBuy - minimum volatility for the buy trades
- VolaFilter3 - market volatility filter
- VolaFilter4 - market volatility filter