This EA is designed to take advantage of price retracement. It enters a trade with minimum volume size when the price is exhausted and uses averaging with increase of volume when the market goes deeper into oversold/overbought zones.
There is no stop loss. Positions are only closed in profit.
To better yield with this EA, it is recommended to trade multi-currency pairs.
- Trade Direction - trading in a single or both direction;
- Entry Period - entry logic;
- Spacing - distance to next trade to be open, specified in pips;
- Averaging Near - sets how near the average price to current price, specified in pips;
- Take Profit - take profit, specified in pips;
- Use Hard TP - use Hard or Soft TP;
- LotSize - the initial volume size.
Optimization Tips and Tricks
When Use Hard TP is true then the EA will take profit at that TP value. If it is set to false, the EA will try to find a good exit when the TP is more than or equal to the TP value.
Use a step of 12 for Entry Period (Recommended). EG: 12, 24, 36, etc.
More than 15 years of programming experience.
More than 8 years of trading experience on Forex.
35-th position in the Automated Trading Championship 2012.
Get this EA for FREE* when you refer 10 purchase.
* You get 10% referral fee for 1 successful purchase
- New entry logic.
- Option to use Hard TP or Soft TP.
- Long only
- Short only
- Long and Short
Specially made for fundamentals traders. Just in time for the USD wave.