Indicator-less scalper Expert Advisor.
During the specified time interval (1 sec), positive and negative price ticks are summed.
If the result is greater than (price_slippage), an order is opened
If the market is active, the EA makes more orders.
This is convenient for use with the brokers who offer volume based discounts.
The EA should be able to work on any time frame and any currency pair.
Adequate understanding of results of the EA operation in the Strategy Tester is problematic due to the artificial volatility of the tester.
- Working pair is EURUSD. Timeframe is M1.
- Data for entries is obtained from the M1 timeframe.
- Mode — trading mode. If Mode = true, the EA automatically determines number of lots for trades.
- Lots — lot size. If Mode = false, you can specify the lot value manually.
- Risk — risk parameter. For brokers where 1 lot is $100.000, Risk cannot exceed 2. If Risk=1,537, this means 15.37% of the account balance.
- price_slippage (0.5 = 0.00005) — price slippage.
- border(3,6 = 0.00036) — limitation on market activity
- Magic — order magic number.
- Stop_Loss (45 = 0.0045) - the Stop Loss value.
- TakeProfit(200 = 0.0200) - the Take Profit value.
Introduced an additional parameter:
SpreadLimt = 30 (30 = 0.00030)
If the spread is more than SpreadLimt, the EA does not trade