This is a channel strategy. The Expert Advisor uses candle Open prices.
Currency pair - EURCHF , timeframe - M1.
For any questions please send me a private message.
- Narrow spread, good commission, good execution are important when choosing a broker. ECN account (5-digit quotes).
- Properly manage risks, set AutoLot or FixLot according to your equity.
- In BrokerGMT specify your broker's GMT summer time. No need to switch to broker\s winter GMT.
- To backtest the EA, in BrokerGMT specify your broker's GMT summer time.
- The Expert Advisor uses candle Open prices, you can test it using Open prices. No need to use 99% modeling quality.
- AutoLot - enable/disable automated lot calculation as percent of deposit.
- FixLot - trading a fixed lot if AutoLot is disabled.
- MaxRisk - lot calculation as percent of deposit, risk %.
- Open_Order - order opening parameter.
- Conservative - enable/disable the conservative trading mode.
- Step_Order - only applicable for the Conservative mode. The distance between orders in points, the EA will open orders with a step of Step_Order, if there is an Open_Order signal.
- BrokerGMT - specify your broker's summer GMT.
- StartHour - operation start hour.
- StartMinute - operation start minute.
- EndHour - operation end hour.
- EndMinute - operation end minute.
- FridayExit - disable trading on Friday. The EA trades only till the specified hour is reached. Only open orders are tracked after that, no new orders are opened.
- DayWeek = TRUE - enable/disable, when off the EA will not trade.
- SUNDAY = true
- MONDAY = true
- TUESDAY = true
- WEDNESDAY = true
- THURSDAY = true
- FRIDAY = true
- MaxSpread - maximum spread.
- Slippage - slippage.
- Magic - order ID.
- Comments - order comment.
- SellColor - display the sell label on the chart.
- BuyColor - display the buy label on the chart.
- CloseColor - display the order close label on the chart.
- StopColor - display the StopLoss and TakeProfit labels by orders on the chart.
Corrected the code.
Either old or new parameters can be used.
The strategy, as well as order opening and closing have been updated.
Parameters have been optimized, the EA trades one order, i.e. there can only be one open order at a time.
Risks have been reduced, the system features better characteristics.
Version_17 = TRUE - if you disable this parameter, the EA will continue to trade like in version 1.6, in this case you should change settings and specify the ones used in version 1.6; please contact me if you need settings.
The order management function has been changed:
AutoLot - enable/disable automated lot calculation as percent of deposit.
FixLot - trading a fixed lot of AutoLot is disabled.
MaxRisk - lot calculation as % of deposit, % of risk.
By default, all days of the week are enabled.
DayWeek = TRUE - enable/disable, if disabled the EA will not trade on any day of the week.
SUNDAY = TRUE - enable/disable
MONDAY = TRUE - enable/disable
TUESDAY = TRUE - enable/disable
WEDNESDAY = TRUE - enable/disable
THURSDAY = TRUE - enable/disable
FRIDAY = TRUE - enable/disable
By default the EA time is set to the GMT+0 time zone, the time adjustment is automatically calculated based on this time zone.
Improved the function for modifying the StopLoss and TakeProfit.
Conservative mode allows you to configure risks more efficiently.
Conservative - enable/disable.
Step_Order - works only in Conservative mode. Distance in points between orders. Orders with Step_Order step are opened if an Open_Order parameter signal appears.
Added AutoLot - enable/disable automatic lot calculation.
If disabled, a fixed lot set in StartLot is used in trading.
Changed the order close function. Now, the stop level type (Stop Level) is of no importance.
Improved the Trading hour function:
StartHour - operation start hour.
StartMinute - operation start minute.
EndHour - operation end hour.
EndMinute - operation end minute.
FridayExit - disable trading on Fridays, trade only up to the specified hour, after which no new orders are opened, though previously opened ones are managed.
It is used in order to more accurately capture the price at the upper and lower parts of the channel.
RSI_Period_Sell - RSI period for selling.
RSI_Applied_price_Sell - price type.
RSI_Level_Sell - sell only above this value.
RSI_Period_Buy - RSI period for buying.
RSI_Applied_price_Buy - price type.
RSI_Level_Buy - buy only below this value.