Breath of Market EURUSD
The purpose to create a perfect Expert Advisor that can trade without any interference of the trader has been reached in this product.
The trading robot is consistent in different market conditions. In testing mode, the EA made no losing trades (while not using SL) during the long trend of 2014 and a number of different trends of 2015, and continues to show good results. It trades carefully, performing 3-6 trades per week depending on market conditions, and can hold a position 5 minutes to several days.
The market is breathing. Uses a unique method for defining EURUSD market's breathing in and out, based on which Breath of Market EURUSD catches 5 to 150 standard points applying profit trailing. This strategy works well and can produce stable results with a small drawdown and moderate risk. So it can be interesting for serious investors, signal providers and PAMM managers.
EA development is constantly going on. I try to improve its strategies to increase profitability and reduce drawdown, that is why it is highly recommended to follow the product updates.
The professionals who can clearly see the market state and are sure that can help the EA earn more, can trade manually using in-chart buttons (Handtrade parameter should be enabled), and combine the automatic and manual trading. All trades opened on this chart will be linked to the common EA's strategy.
It is recommended to choose ECN brokers and accounts with minimum spread.
Default settings are optimal for EURUSD. Timeframe 15 minutes.
- MaxOrders - maximum number of simultaneously opened orders;
- Swap (true, false) - use or ignore swap in profit calculation;
- StopTrade - maximum drawdown reaching which all positions will be closed;
- Goal - target for a single trade in points (virtual Take Profit);
- Distanse - minimum distance to open a trade in the same direction at a signal if the price moves in the unprofitable direction;
- Minimal goal - minimum target for a single trade, with which the trade is closed with closing of the current bar, if it has not taken Goal before;
- Common goal (Fix, Var, Off) - a target for a series of trades in one direction (disabled by default. i.e. no averaging is used):
- Fix — fixed, in the deposit currency;
- Var — dynamic, as percentage of the deposit;
- Off — series are not formed, all trades are considered to be single;
- ExpLot — multiplication factor for trades moving in one direction (default is 1, i.e. no martingale);
- Autotrade (true, false) — enable/disable automated trading;
- Handtrade (true, false) — enable/disable manual trading;
- Step — allowed distance between the price and the signal to open a trade;
- SpreadLimit — maximum allowed spread for opening trades based on the EA's built-in signals;
- Auto SL - automatic SL placement
- Length of Breakeven — breakeven value; if 0 - disabled;
- Breakeven — number of guaranteed profit points locked by SL;
- Step of Trawling — trailing step - number of profit points required to trail SL;
- On/Off AutoLot (true, false) — enable/disable automated calculation of initial trades' volumes using the AutoRateLot parameter;
- AutoCalculation (Balance, Equity) – select initial lot calculation type (balance or equity);
- AutoRateLot — dynamic calculation of initial trades' volumes;
- ManualLot — fixed volume of initial trades;
- MagicNumber - the magic number of the EA.
- Slip — slippage control.
Breath of Market EURUSD can also work on other currency pairs, but with weaker efficiency, since price behavior may differ. That is, it is a different "market breath".
- Strategies have been optimized.
Slightly optimized inputs.
Added option Swap - consider or not swaps in calculating the profit.
2. Added the ability to remove the comments in the transactions.
3. The overall optimization.
2. Optimized entries.
3. Now the Expert Advisor runs on 4-digit quotes (all the main parameters need to be changed accordingly).
Work on the Expert Advisor continues.