This scalping Expert Advisor works either with stop or market orders.
It can also use averaging (optional). You can set a number of orders and many other parameters.
If a stop loss is used, the EA does not lose on the entire history on any symbol.
ECN accounts and symbols having a small spread with a zero stop level are recommended. The EA can be optimized quickly.
- TimeFrame = current - Operation timeframe.
- UseSound = true/false - Sound alert when opening trades.
- Magic = 13 - Stamp of an Expert Advisor (the magic number identifier).
- Slippage = 13 - Allowed slippage.
- CheckSpread = true/false - Check the spread size or not.
- MaxSpread = 13 - Maximum allowed spread.
- PendingMode = true/false - Trade stop orders or not.
- DrivePoints = 13 - Distance from the price for opening and holding stop orders.
- StopLoss = 0 - Adjustable Stop Loss in points.
- DoTrailing = true/false - Stop loss trailing.
- MinProfit = 34 - Minimum profit in points to start trailing the Stop Loss.
- TrailingStop = 13 - Distance in points from Price to Stop Loss.
- TrailingStep = 13 - Trailing step in points.
- DoLoseLess = true/false - Enable/disable loss limitation.
- StartDeals = 1 - The number of trades to activate the loss limiter.
- DoLimitLoss = true/false - Limit losses by force-closing the position.
- LossPercent = 13 - Drawdown percentage with which forced closure of open position is triggered.
- DoSafeGuard = true/false - Enable/disable the safety filter if the market crashes.
- GuardFactor = 3 - The number of loss points to be divided by profit points.
- PauseHours = 13 - EA pause in hours, when DoSafeGuard = true and the condition in GuardFactor is met.
- DoRecovery = true/false - If set to true, then the stop loss trailing will only start when the profit of the open trades will be greater than the loss of the RecoverDeals trades multiplied by RecoverFactor.
- RecoverDeals = 3 - The number of trades to consider, if DoRecovery = true.
- RecoverFactor = 1.618 - How many times the current profit must be greater than the initial price for the trailing to start, if DoRecovery = true.
- MManagement = true/false - Enable or disable calculation of order size as percentage of money resources.
- FixedSize = 1.618 - Fixed lot size, if MManagement = false.
- PercentSize = 1.618 - Lot size as percentage of money resources, if MManagement = true.
- DoAveraging = true/false - Perform averaging or not.
- CheckTrend = true/false - Check the presence of a trend for the next trade if averaging is used, or not.
- LotMultiply = 1.618 - Trade volume increase multiplier if averaging is used.
- MinimumStep = 34 - Distance for opening the next order if averaging is used.
- CheckCandle = true/false - Check the status of the current candle relative to the previous one.
- Abatement = 3 - Momentum weakening factor.
- ApliedPeriod = 3 - Momentum Period.
- ApliedMethod = SMA - Momentum type (SMA, EMA, SSMA, LWMA).
- CheckLevel = true/false - Check the volatility or not.
- LevelPeriod = 13 - the period for measuring volatility.
- CheckTime = true/false - Enable/disable the operation hour limitation.
- StartHour = 3 - If CheckTime = true, the EA operation start time, computer time.
- EndHour = 21 - If CheckTime = true, the EA operation end time, computer time.
- SkipWeekend = true/false - Skip the weekends or not.
- MondayStart = 3 - If SkipWeekend = true, the EA operation start time no Monday, computer time.
- FridayEnd = 21 - If SkipWeekend = true, the EA operation end time no Friday, computer time.
- TradeNewBar = true/false - Open positions only at the opening of a new candle, yes or no.
- TradeBar = 0 - The candle from which to take the entry signals.
- Reverse = true/false - Reverse trades at the opposite signal.
- MaxBarDeals = 1 - The number of trades per candle.
- MaxSameDeals = 3 - The maximum number of trades in the same direction.
Now spread checking is only applied to order opening.
Аbatement = 3 - Momentum weakening factor
DoSafeGuard = true/false
GuardFactor = 3 (WonPoints/LostPoints at last daily candle).
PauseHours = 13.
If the number of loss points to be divided by profit points > 0 on the last non-closed candle, the EA will take a pause for the number of hours specified in the PauseHours parameter.
Fixed DoRecovery Function.