Supply and Demand Dashboard PRO
CURRENTLY 20% OFF !!
This DASHBOARD is a very powerful piece of software working on multiple symbols and up to 9 timeframes.
It is based on our main indicator (Best reviews: Advanced Supply Demand).
The new DASHBOARD gives a great overview. It shows:
- filtered Supply and Demand values including zone strength rating,
- pips distances to/and within zones,
- it highlights nested zones,
- it gives 4 kind of alerts for the chosen symbols in all (9) time-frames.
- It is highly configurable for your personal needs!
Maximize the potential of Supply and Demand, please visit https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/725584 (User manual)
If you are new to supply demand trading read also https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/720245ADVANCED FEATURES: 4 KIND OF ALERTS:
- A new zone appeared.
- Price entered a zone.
- Price left the zone.
- The zone is broken.
- If you wish, you can filter all alerts for only nested zones.
- You can choose the timeframes which should be alerted.
- You can exclude symbols from the alert.
- Prices for supply and demand. (From up to down: supply upper price / supply lower price / demand upper price / demand lower price)
- Pips distances until supply and demand. Green, if price is far from zone.
- Pips distances within supply and demand. Pink and bold, if price has entered the zone. (pips to outer price / pips to inner price)
- A special zone strength rating. Yellow number, if a minimum strength is reached.
- New or tested: "N" is added to price if the zone is still untested or new.
- Nested: the background is highlighted if the zone is nested within the higher timeframe zone.
- Nested AND new: Prices for supply and demand showing in bold.
Simply drag the sub-window of the dashboard down with the mouse to see the actual chart. Click on the symbol names to change the symbol.
- All timeframes showing in the dashboard will be drawing on the chart.
- Lower timeframes than the chart showing as dashed squares.
- Actual timeframe of chart showing as full squares.
- Higher timeframes than chart showing as empty squares.
- The higher the timeframe is the more to the right the squares end.
- Color code will show if the zone is new or tested.
- Prices can be shown on chart or not.
The full list is available in the User Manual.Strategy tester
ATTENTION: To get the demo work in the strategy tester it needs a special setup since it's a Multi-Symbol and Multi-Timeframe Dashboard. Also you need to prepare chart data quotes. Send me email if you need help BernhardFXcontact@gmail.com (You can also try instead the demo of Advanced Supply Demand which works just in a similar way.)YOUR BENEFITS!
The most important questions for every trader regardless of what trading system is used:
- Were are the best levels to enter the market?
Enter your trade within or near a strong supply/demand zone to have the best chance of success and risk/reward.
- Where is the best place for my stop loss?
Place your stop below/above a strong supply/demand zone to be the safest.
- What is my best profit target?
Your exit strategy is just as important as your entry and knowing the higher time frame picture can help with this. For a buy use the next supply zone as target, for a sell use the next demand zones as target. Entering on a pullback to supply or demand to ensure that there is sufficient room for a profit margin up to higher time frame supply and demand will increase your profits.
Why we filter strong and weak zones?
The greater the imbalance, the greater the move in price. The highest probability price levels are the ones with the greatest imbalance between buyers and sellers. Without any prior warning, it reverses on the spot and drops like a stone – those are the areas of major imbalances. A big number of sellers have entered the market at that price and outnumbered the buyers. It is also very likely that, in case of a sudden sell-off, more sellers were waiting to sell just around that level.
- Read the User Manual: Click Here.
- SPECIAL: To update the MT4 chart history 1 support chart will be opened! This function can be deactivated.
- Check my news and blogs on profile for trading system and trade examples.
I will always help you if you have any questions.
I wish you many green pips in the future.
Best regards, Bernhard
Added optional: Supply and Demand zones with ENGULFING BARS pattern at the beginning of the zone.
Use reversal candle color for bar 1 or bar 2 (the one before). Use either one or both.
Use a true engulfing pattern for the above-mentioned bars. (Must choose above.)
By default the use is false. To use the function you must set the new inputs = true (The selection is copied to all timeframes).
==== Candle pattern
+ use reversal candle color bar 1
+ use reversal candle color bar 2 (both or either)
+ use true engulfing pattern (choose above)
MODIFICATION FOR ZONE SIZE
It was added optionally: Including a wick for the width of the supply and demand zones.
+ Include wick 1 for the zone size
By default, the function is not used. To use the function, you must set the new input = true (The selection is copied to all timeframes).
Since the zones will be wider, some zones could be filtered. You may want to use lower XY factors.
Optimized signal export to EAs.
+ display all TF names right
+ alert only new zones (excluding breaks) (default = false)
To activate the filter set above input to true.
If false, the info will anyway be included into the alerts.
Example Alert: EURUSD H4 Demand-Zone (untested) entered at 1.11333 nested D1
And diverse other improvements.
You can choose if the time shows broker time or your PC time.
+ Last Signal time is Local or broker time
Added an option to show less digital points.
+ show prices with less digits (0-2) (0=all digits)