Clipper EA is an automated expert advisor based on Relative Strength Index Indicator.
This robot works on EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, USDCHF, and USDCAD respectively.
It is working by detecting trend flow on multiple time frames with RSI then awaiting reversal moment to open trades. It is also using grid and averaging to speed up recovery, but can be turned off by placing fixed stoploss or turning off averaging option.
- Expert Name - EA name and trades comment.
- Magic Number - EA identification number to identify trades.
- Symbol Suffix - Symbol suffix.
- FixedLots - Fixed lot size.
- AutoLots - true if you want to activate auto lot size calculation.
- Auto Lot Risk - Risk calculation to calculate auto lot size.
- Trailing Start - Distance to trigger trailing.
- TakeProfit - Target profit
- StopLoss - Stop loss.
- Slippage - Slippage.
- CloseAll if BigTrend reverses - if true, then it closes all oposite orders against the big trend.
- Use Averaging - Use averaging true/false.
- MaxOrder - Maximum ongoing order including averaging.
- by Distance - Grid triggered by fixed distance.
- by Indicator - Grid triggered by indicator with minimum grid size distance.
- Averaging Grid - Distance to trigger averaging orders.
- Averaging Lot Multiplier - Averaging martingale multiplier.
- RSI Period - RSI period.
- RSI upper level - RSI upper level.
- RSI lower level - RSI lower level.
- Weekly days - Set true if you want to trade on that day.
- StartTime - Start time to seek entry trigger.
- StopTime - End time to seek entry trigger.
- Account leverage at least 1:500.
- 24/7 VPS hosting.
Monitoring signal : https://www.mql5.com/en/users/sigith/seller
- Add parameter "Use Averaging" true/false.