LAUNCHING PROMO PRICE 399$!
MT5 version: (as the system is multicurrency it is recommended to backtest it in MT5)
- I am a trader, not a seller. 4 years of public trading. More than 700 000$ in management. One of my public accounts with FCA broker: https://www.darwinex.com/darwin/RAT?ac=Ej7YHCZAZXlkm4POPvXhoT5k3jeumRV1C4c43Hx0qtI%3D&lang=en
- It is not a curvefit, not a tester grail (like most scalpers) and not a system on overoptimized parameters of indicators. The systems are based on fundumental principles which work on many popular instruments.
- "Trend is your friend" - the system trades in the direction of trends.
- Proved by time strategies chosen from the pool of other ones.
- I trade these strategies myself with own significant funds.
- 2 completely different types of strategies.
- Price Action. Indicators are not used.
- Trading 4 instruments at the same time: EURUSD, GBPUSD, XAUUSD, USDJPY.
- High expected payoff, profit factor, recovery factor for every of 7 trading strategies in 20 years backtest.
- Every position has its Take Profit and Stop Loss which are not changed till closing. Take Profit is always higher than or equals Stop Loss.
- No toxic methods of money management is used(grid, martingale, curvefitting, artificial high winrate, SL > TP) which usually lead to deposit wipe.
- Easy installation
- Customization of risk balance inside the strategy.
- Add EURUSD, GBPUSD, XAUUSD and USDJPY to MarketWatch in the Terminal
- Open graphs of EURUSD, GBPUSD, XAUUSD and USDJPY and go through all timeframes from M1 to D1 to download the history.
- Drag'n'Drop "Naragot Portfolio" on EURUSD M1
- EET offset.
- Symbol Names.
EET - Eastern European Time used by majority of brokers. It allows to fit divide trading week into 5 24-hours cadles. In this case you should leave the setting at "0". But if your broker uses any other time in the terminal change this setting. For example if your broker uses GMT time set "-3" or "-2" depending on DST.
If the names of the symbols are not standart "EURUSD", "GBPUSD", "USDJPY", "XAUUSD" then change these values. In fact this setting allows you to use any symbol.
- Risk Management
Fixed_Lot - all positions will be opened with fixed lots. Recommended to use only in backtesting.
Fixed_Balance - all positions will be opened with volume as if the balance of the account is always 10k$. The right way to backtest. Using this method you may see the logarythmic equity graph to rateprofit factor and recovery factor of the whole system with chosen risk balance.- Set risk multiplicator for every strategy in the system. From the box drawdown for every strategy is ~15%. If you set "0" the strategy will be turned off.
Auto_Lot - recommended setting for real trading. Trading volume is calculated depending on the account balance.
- MT4 doesn't provide multicurrency testing so it is recommended to use MT5 for backtesting even if you are going to use MT4 version.
- Test every system independently.
- Find the risk balance which fits you risk appetite.
I noticed that some users don't backtest the expert with the account balance they will use on real account. In some situations it may lead to too small risk settings with which the traded lot counted by the robot would be zero and the position would not be opened. In this info panel you will see the lot with which each strategy will open positions.
ACHTUNG! Please be informed that Risk Settings = 1 are NOT recommended parameters. It is the parameter with which every strategy has ~15% drawdown. You should find your OWN risk settings.