- Información general
- Comentarios (7)
- Discusión (58)
Thrilling expert which seeks how to win. In this it is maintained by the options: grid, averaging, martingale.
- The EA has a set of trading strategies for opening trades of your choice (parameter: Select_Enter_Signal).
- Actual sets in comment #52: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/32758#!tab=comments&page=3&comment=19220135 .
The best sets for currency pairs: GBPUSD, GBPCAD (timeframe М1).
🛑 Telegram channel with news: https://t.me/EAFXPRO
🛑 Telegram group for questions and discussion: https://t.me/EAFXPRO_chat
- Select_Enter_Signal - selection of trading logic for opening orders.
- Signal_Only_for_First_Transaction - use the logic of opening orders only for the first order in the order grid.
- Total_open_transactions - maximum number of simultaneously open orders.
- Total_open_for_Buy_and_Sell - if "false", then Total_open_transactions is applied separately for Buy transactions and Sell transactions.
- Transactions_only_unidirectional - open only unidirectional orders.
- Min_minuts_pause_between_orders - minimum pause in minutes between opening of orders.
- minutes_separately_for_buy_and_sell - apply Min_minuts_pause_between_orders separately for Buy transactions and Sell transactions.
- Multiplier_of_Min_minuts_pause - multiplier for Min_minuts_pause_between_orders when opening the next order.
- Min_pips_between_orders - minimum difference of the prices of opening in points, necessary for opening of the new order.
- pips_separately_for_buy_and_sell - apply Min_pips_between_orders separately for Buy transactions and Sell transactions.
- Multiplier_of_Min_pips_between_orders - multiplier for Min_pips_between_orders when opening the next order.
- negative_pips - to consider difference (Min_pips_between_orders) going against the open order.
- positive_pips - to consider difference (Min_pips_between_orders) going towards the open order.
- Multi_Lots_Factor_at_negative_pips - multiplier for the trading lot when opening an order by condition negative_pips.
- Multi_Lots_Factor_at_positive_pips - multiplier for the trading lot when opening an order by condition positive_pips.
- Funds_for_0,01_of_Lot - amount of funds for 0.01 trading lot for the first order in the order grid.
- TakeProfit_Safety - initial Take Profit; 0 - disabled.
- Close_orders_at_percentage_of_loss - percentage of floating loss from the balance at which orders are closing; 0 - disabled.
- pause_in_bars_at_loss - pause in the bars of the chart at Close_orders_at_percentage_of_loss.
- Close_orders_at_percentage_of_profit_1 - percentage of floating profit from the balance at which orders are closing; 0 - disabled.
- pause_in_bars_at_profit_1 - pause in the bars of the chart at Close_orders_at_percentage_of_profit_1.
- Close_orders_at_percentage_of_profit_2 - percentage of floating profit from the balance at which orders are closing if a signal to the opposite order is detected; 0 - disabled.
- pause_in_bars_at_profit_2 - pause in the bars of the chart at Close_orders_at_percentage_of_profit_2.
- Close_profit_at_change_of_direction - closing profit when changing the direction of transactions.
- Trailing_Stop - trailing stop value; 0 - disabled.
- Trailing_Start - necessary amount of points from an order Open price for setting a trailing stop.
- Magic - a unique magic number for the EA's trades.
- Comment - a comment to the EA's trades.
- BUY_orders - to open a buy orders.
- SELL_orders - to open a sell orders.
- Max_Spread_Open_for_BUY - maximum spread when opening a buy trade in points.
- Max_Spread_Open_for_SELL - maximum spread when opening a sell trade in points.
- description of all parameters is presented in the comment thread.
For ease standard points are always indicated in the parameters (by the 4th digit). On five-digit brokers points are recalculated automatically.
If we set this value to 500, it means that if the size of the first trade in the grid is 0.01 lots, then when the floating loss reaches -500$ (or Euro, depending on the account currency), the trades will be closed.
But if the starting lot in the grid is 0.03, and the value is also 500, then when a floating loss of -1500$ is reached, the deals will be closed.
The sets remain the same.
Lot_calculation_with_rounding - use rounding when calculating a trading lot (more aggressive lot calculation, to accelerate the increase in balance).
activate_trailing_for_two_deals_or_more - activate a trailing stop if there are two or more positions.
only_when_averaging_in_negative_zone - "activate_trailing_for_two_deals_or_more" is valid if an additional position has opened in the negative zone of the previous position.
Trailing_Step - trailing stop step.
2) Corrected the calculation of the trading lot.
3) Default settings changed.
2) Added StopLoss parameter.
2) Added a lot of parameters to create a variety of sets of settings.