PriceActionAi RSI SPA
This EA is intended to assist with surveying and trading performance statistics with RSI Indicator.
Caution: This EA should be used for testing, statistical and analytical purposes. It is not recommended to use it as a true trading robot, unless you have an effective plan with it.
Conditions of entry
Only one order at a time can be opened, at the end of the order can the next order be opened
BUY order conditions
When the RSI value is less than or equal to the configured RSI value
In Reverse mode, the SELL command will be opened instead of the BUY command.
SELL order conditions:
When the RSI value is greater than or equal to the configured RSI value
In Reverse mode the BUY command will be opened instead of the SELL command.
2.1. Basic parameter group
A. System Settings
- Day of week: Day of the week
- Trading Hours: Hours of the day
- Minute Min: From minutes
- Minute Max: Up to the minute
- Magic number: EA ID number
B. Trading Settings
- Balance stop percent (0 = No Stop): Trade stop level. Once the profit / loss is loaded at this%, the EA will stop running.
- Reverse: Reverse
- Spread Limit (in points): The maximum spread when checked for entry
- Slippage Limit (in points): Maximum price slide when entering the order
C. Volume Settings
- Money management (LOT or RISK): Capital management
- In the case of choosing LOT: The value for money management: is quantity (eg: 0.01)
- In the case of choosing RISK: The value for money management: is a percentage (Example: 1)
D. SLTP Settings
- Stop Loss (in pips): Stop loss
- Take Profit (in pips): Take Profit
E. Trailing Stop Settings
- When the current bid / ask price is about 1 distance from the initial set SL point by Trailing Stop + Trailing Step, then drag SL 1 about Trailing Step, following the direction of trend development.
- Trailing Stop (in pips, 0 = No Trailing): Stop loss
- If Trailing Stop is 0, this function will not work
- If Trailing Stop is different from 0, then Trailing Step must be entered
- Trailing Step (in pips): The jump range of the SL
2.2. Parameter group characteristic
RSI Trading Setting
- Period: The average number of candles. Default value is 12
- Applied Price: Candlestick prices. The default value is Close
- Median Price (HL / 2)
- Typical Price (HLC / 3)
- Weighted Close (HLCC / 4)
- Value Check For Buy (<=): The configuration RSI value checks the Buy order
- Value Check For Sell (> =): The configuration RSI value checks for Sell orders
Good luck and Happy trading.