Hull Ma Outside E-a

Dear MT4 coders,

I'd want u to help me on developing an EA that uses 2 Hull Moving averages, on tf m5, and form kind of cloud (attached image), what i want to do is to trade ouside the cloud formed by the 2 HMAs and to close the positions when price go into the cloud.

by the moment no important the HMAs value but the EA to test them.

If u can help me adding MM I'll be very thankful.

Files:

which settings for the HMA`S?

hma 555-80

cami:
which settings for the HMA`S?

Hi cami,

the setting are not important for now (wich are 555-80 hma) but to develop an EA to find the rigth setup after testing some powerful combinations.

Bcz of my lack of programming skills I want you to develop de EA and put it into testing,

Thx

interested coder

Hi there,

Not any coder interested on developing the EA ????

Please help me on it for testing purposes.

How are you define "NO TRADE"?

No Trade

reaper:
How are you define "NO TRADE"?

Hi there,

As u can see on the pic, the Space between the 2 HMAs is what I call the CLOUD, I don't enter any trade inside the cloud, but if it closes OUTSIDE the cloud, then I:

ENTER LONG: IF THE BAR CLOSES ABOVE THE CLOUD

ENTER SHORT: IF THE BAR CLOSES BELOW THE CLOUD

managing the trade will be achieve trailing the stop so that every overcoming pivot point became the stop level, (EVEN IF IT'S INSIDE OF THE CLOUD) so I will be stopped out on the trailde stop

PLEASE CODERS HELP GIVING LIFE TO THAT EXPERT IN ORDER TO TEST THE BEST COFIGURATION

outside the cloud

GUSDINSALVOFOREX:
Hi there,

As u can see on the pic, the Space between the 2 HMAs is what I call the CLOUD, I don't enter any trade inside the cloud, but if it closes OUTSIDE the cloud, then I:

ENTER LONG: IF THE BAR CLOSES ABOVE THE CLOUD

ENTER SHORT: IF THE BAR CLOSES BELOW THE CLOUD

managing the trade will be achieve trailing the stop so that every overcoming pivot point became the stop level, (EVEN IF IT'S INSIDE OF THE CLOUD) so I will be stopped out on the trailde stop

PLEASE CODERS HELP GIVING LIFE TO THAT EXPERT IN ORDER TO TEST THE BEST COFIGURATION

PICS OUTSIDE THE CLOUD ATTACHED

Hos 3147

Morning Trade

Files:

Hos 3147 2

Move Forecast

Files:

Any Suggestion For Hos

Any suggestion for HOS EA ??????

Files:
adxll.gif  20 kb