Money Map Indicator - page 5

smithshn:
I want to know more about the money map indicator. On which basis this indicator work? I also want to know that there is effective for any currency and any market.

I`ve read some tutorials about money map and it is logical what sherman says. He does not offers something that you don`t allready know. He just gives you a very short and simple explanation of the market.

You can google it and attend his tutorials (there are some free tutorials also).

I like the guy.

Ok I'm having some issues here guys. I down loaded the zip file and then go to extract them and receive no files found ? what am I doing wrong? I am one of those that spent the $ 4,000.00 for the FXMoneyMap grids and then $200.00 a month for the data feed It has taken me over 8 months to figure the grids and the band shades. The grids do work and work well I have to say over 95% of the time they are correct for at least 10 pip profit. Work has taken me back on the road over night and I do not have access to multiple screen just a lap top. The grids do need multiple screen for cross currences, Triades ect. I would love to have this indicator for my lap top any help would greatly appreceated. If you have any question let me know and I will help as much as I can. Thanks

Zpips:
Ok I'm having some issues here guys. I down loaded the zip file and then go to extract them and receive no files found ? what am I doing wrong? I am one of those that spent the $ 4,000.00 for the FXMoneyMap grids and then $200.00 a month for the data feed It has taken me over 8 months to figure the grids and the band shades. The grids do work and work well I have to say over 95% of the time they are correct for at least 10 pip profit. Work has taken me back on the road over night and I do not have access to multiple screen just a lap top. The grids do need multiple screen for cross currences, Triades ect. I would love to have this indicator for my lap top any help would greatly appreceated. If you have any question let me know and I will help as much as I can. Thanks

I also tried to unzip it and it won't unzip!

With careful review of this method similar to the FXMONEYMAP System, I like it a lot. Give it a try. Attached is many indicators and templates using the Dynamic Fibonacci Grid System based on Multipliable Time Frames. [ATTACH]7048[/ATTACH]

Files:
Downloads.rar  635 kb

grid only on tpl

very nice but I don't like the graphics, it's hard to see, if it where simular to moneymap I give it a 10

very good idea

Reason: