Secure 10 pips a day - page 2

hmm i think theres a little bug inside because the EA doesn't always do what he should

try to fix ....

I just tested the ea. This is what I found. It opens positions ok. But if you set TP to 5 pips it sets all trades to the same TP price. It does not increment by 5. Second when a TP is hit it does not close the opposing buy/sell order.

greatlakes:
I just tested the ea. This is what I found. It opens positions ok. But if you set TP to 5 pips it sets all trades to the same TP price. It does not increment by 5. Second when a TP is hit it does not close the opposing buy/sell order.

sorry, but i don't think that you are right - look at the attachment

did you change the TP wich is default set to 999 ?

dont do this - its just included because i always include it

the settings of the attached pic are:

step 10

pos 5

TP 999

SL 999

Slippage 1

LotsBeginning 0.2

Files:
goodgrid_v1.gif  63 kb

hi

I've forward tested this EA on NF demo and it's working, all position open ...and remain positions I closed manually after I've calculated all profit ...:)

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Yes I set TP to 5. So that was it. I manually set the tp and closed the opposite side just to test the theory.

Well overall the first trade was unsuccessful. Lost -$242.89 on mini's on the grid. Traded the usdchf the reversal came with one tier left and killed it.

Your ea worked wonderfully when I did not touch the tp settings It completed a grid cycle yet still ended at a -$14.86. That is on the usdchf with 3 pip spread.

greatlakes:
Your ea worked wonderfully when I did not touch the tp settings It completed a grid cycle yet still ended at a -$14.86. That is on the usdchf with 3 pip spread.

do you forwardtest it?

testet from 2006.01.01 till today

EUR/USD

with these settings:

step 10

pos 20

look at attachement

Files:

there are amazing results if pos has a value above 20 and step is 10

please, someone bring me down

spence:
do you forwardtest it?

Yes tested it live. Will try the new settings for chf you suggested. You did a great job in the programming.

Reason: