Secure 10 pips a day - page 4

interbankfx alway change the spread, gbp/usd sometimes 11pips spread, eur/usd 10pips , if we open position that time, although it goes 25pips, still max profit is -100. max loss -460.

@ all

DON'T TOUCH TAKE PROFIT AND STOP LOSS !!!

yes, it should open all positions at the same time! - they were only closed by steps

be sure that you have 90% modelling quality ----> https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

to get the same result like the attached files

choose:

step 10

pos 50

slippage 1

lotsbeginning 0.2

the problem is you need minimum 0.2 lots beginning and a account balance of minimum 7k

the other problem is :

it takes the whole account balance every time and doesn't always open all positions because when theres no more money it couldn't open more positions

so the journal gets the error "invalid/unknown ticket for orderclose...." <---- the EA is confusing about the error "no more money to open pos." (could be fixed)

so we have to improove the EA, maybe only with the small settings from the beginning to trade for news etc.......

but i think its good so because it would be a wonder if the first idea of a system and the first EA of this sys. would be perfect in 2 days

if someone have ideas please tell me

heaven2002:
hi, i forward test this EA, but the price move fast, EA only open the first lot at 1.9595 (for example). and the price go to 1.9596,no others lots open, cause the price has changed. how to solve this problem?

hmm ... it shouldn't be because the price isn't specified :

int ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,LotsBeginning*k,Ask,Slippage*Point,Ask-StopLoss*Point,Ask+TakeProfit*Point,"GoodGrid_v1", 99999,0,Green);

maybe increase slippage !?

hi, i forward test this EA, but the price move fast, EA only open the first 0.2lot at 1.9595 (for example). and the price go to 1.9596,no others lots open, cause the price has changed. how to solve this problem?

spence:
@ all

DON'T TOUCH TAKE PROFIT AND STOP LOSS !!!

yes, it should open all positions at the same time! - they were only closed by steps

be sure that you have 90% modelling quality ----> https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

to get the same result like the attached files

choose:

step 10

pos 50

slippage 1

lotsbeginning 0.2

the problem is you need minimum 0.2 lots beginning and a account balance of minimum 7k

the other problem is :

it takes the whole account balance every time and doesn't always open all positions because when theres no more money it couldn't open more positions

so the journal gets the error "invalid/unknown ticket for orderclose...." <---- the EA is confusing about the error "no more money to open pos." (could be fixed)

so we have to improove the EA, maybe only with the small settings from the beginning to trade for news etc.......

but i think its good so because it would be a wonder if the first idea of a system and the first EA of this sys. would be perfect in 2 days

if someone have ideas please tell me

Try make a test on 1M data

hi

Thanks for your effort spence...it's interesting EA....

is it possible to modify this EA for micro lot ?

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

smeden:
Try make a test on 1M data

m1 gives similar result

prasxz:
Thanks for your effort spence...it's interesting EA....

is it possible to modify this EA for micro lot ?

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

yes, sure for 0.002 lot minimum

but it's limited by broker

ex. NEUIMEX (where i am ) has a min of 0.1

there are good results with step 5 too

Well in forward testing this blew out my $5000 demo account last night with 0.2 ,step 10, pos 20 on usdchf. I will try a few other settings and see how it works out. If not I will give up on it.

Reason: