Can someone please code this simple EA.

Hello all veterans,

Could you please build an EA for all interested persons here based on my simple system as follows.

I am testing this for quite some times and found really good results but due to time constraints I miss so many very good trades. Automation will definitely be helpful in this regard.

The rules.

Time Frame : 30 Min, 4 Major Pairs.

Entry : Camarilla Pivots H3 (buy) and L3 (sell) IF the JMA Slope is +ve and -ve respectively just at the times price touches H3/L3. Which means not at the close of bar but on real time.

Stop Loss : Initial SL well below/above pivot point just for safety but preferably the EA should close positions as per below mentioned rules.

Exit : 1) At H4 point for Buy and at L4 point for Sell trades.

2) JMA slope turns -ve (for Buy trades) at the end of the bar and vice versa.

Whichever between (1) and (2) occurs first.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Files:

See the attached chart or better put the indicators on your platform and then see the potential of this setup.

Cheers.

Here are the indicators required for this system.

Please note this system is universal and will work all the time despite changed market scenario. Pivot point trading has been there since centuries and its fundamental. So called advanced strategies may fail one day but it won't.

Attaching one more chart to understand the concept and its power in a better way.

Newdigital/Codersguru......can you please help me as it seems there is very littile interest in my method.

Thanks.

Files:

Thanks, takechance, very interesting system! You tell that trade should be done on real time without closing the bar. Won't be the JMAslope indicator always green when price goes up, and vice versa for going down? Do JMAslope indicator really filters the trades? I am asking about that as I've got a friend who is a professinal programmer, so he can make the EA, but it shoud be sure, that this system is profitable. Do you have some statistics of trades?

Trader83:
Thanks, takechance, very interesting system! You tell that trade should be done on real time without closing the bar. Won't be the JMAslope indicator always green when price goes up, and vice versa for going down? Do JMAslope indicator really filters the trades? I am asking about that as I've got a friend who is a professinal programmer, so he can make the EA, but it shoud be sure, that this system is profitable. Do you have some statistics of trades?

Hello Trader83,

Thanks for that. No JMA slope doesn't always go to green whenever the price goes up. Its just like another MA but with very low lag and I believe a price action feature is also inbuilt into it, but not sure.

I don't claim that as such my rules of trading will be highly profitable from the first day but after some fine tuning and time management it can deliver very good results.

My entry is based mainly on Camarilla pivots and not JMA. JMA is used for early exits when there is a trend reversal.

As far as my own results are concerned I trade manually this system along with some other systems and some EAs also on the same demo account, so a clear cut performence sheet is not available to me also.

Regards.

takechance:
Attaching one more chart to understand the concept and its power in a better way.

In this chart you posted, at the left post edge of the chart, I see the candle touched the L3 line along with -ve on JMASlope, how do you filter out that false break?

et_phonehome_2:
In this chart you posted, at the left post edge of the chart, I see the candle touched the L3 line along with -ve on JMASlope, how do you filter out that false break?

Unfortunately that is the most difficult part of pivot trading. Either the price will breakout the L3/H3 levels or it will reverse. Big big big question......how do we know about this.

If we knew about this particular part then this system will produce 100% winning trades, isn't it. I would seek advice from the veteran traders who has hands on experience in Pivot trading.

et_phonehome_2:

Oops.....I checked the chart once again. You see when the price actually touched the L3 the JMA was positive thus saving a false entry. Look carefully, when the JMA turned red the price actually didn't touch the L3.

Reason: