Can someone please code this level EA.

Hello all ,

Could you please build a level EA20

Levels is 20 and -20

I am testing this for quite some times and found really good results but due to time constraints I miss so many very good trades. Automation will definitely be helpful in this regard.

thanks all

I'm not sure what you're requesting here. Is this some kind of strategy?

More information please!

tiger8:
Hello all ,

Could you please build a level EA20

Levels is 20 and -20

I am testing this for quite some times and found really good results but due to time constraints I miss so many very good trades. Automation will definitely be helpful in this regard.

thanks all

Levels for which indicator? need more details on entery and exit signals and other filters if you have etc.

hi

level for EMA 20

u can c it in pic

Files:
malevel.gif  35 kb

Still need more information to make the EA

You're getting closer to a workable explanation of your system, but to make an EA, you're going to have to supply the exit and entry rules that you follow. Does this include a stoploss or takeprofit? When do you buy and sell?

ryanklefas:
You're getting closer to a workable explanation of your system, but to make an EA, you're going to have to supply the exit and entry rules that you follow. Does this include a stoploss or takeprofit? When do you buy and sell?

Hi ryanklefas ...

I need the code to test a stratege befor i wrait it hare .

how can i get the value of the level of EMA ? after that i'll make a indecator to test the open , close , target and stoploss .

I theng we going to have a good indecater if it done ...

thank u

As far as I know, you can't get the value of the EMAs levels, but you can get the value of the EMA itself. The EMA levels are just the EMA + or - a certain value, so calculating that in an EA or indicator would be a cinch.

PM me if you want to further discuss.

Reason: