Money Map Indicator

If you are familiar with MONEY MAP SYSTEM, check out this indicator.

Here is alink with videos that show you how to use it.

FXMM Grid Tutorial

Files:
FXGauge.zip  7 kb

how to use this indicator?...

It is very easy, once you get familiar with it you won't even need the charts, I use if for manual trade decisions now, I am also using it to determine when to turn my systems off or on. I wish I could explain in a nutshell but I can;t you are going to have to invest a little effort and go to the link above.

I've seen other indicators that attempt to replicate this $2500 system.

Has it been successful for you? I understand that you have to watch the tutorials, but once you do, is it something you can trade mechanically?

reece:
It is very easy, once you get familiar with it you won't even need the charts, I use if for manual trade decisions now, I am also using it to determine when to turn my systems off or on. I wish I could explain in a nutshell but I can;t you are going to have to invest a little effort and go to the link above.

where can download all the videos in one package such as zip or rar file? any download link? pleasee...

reece:

The video's show 4 time frames but when I apply the indicator I only get 3 and they don't say which 3 they are? Can you help?

Hottuna

Maybe you have your "Market Whatch" window open? If you close it you should have enough room to show all 4 colums.

I can't wait to test this indicator out. I have been manually drawing Fib clusters and this will save me lots of time. Looks Too Cool!

Link to webinars on this system. Lots to learn here.

Webinar History

Would be nice to know before I spend the money! Anyone with a user results opinion? I have no clue after watching the video , if it actually works as shown. IMO

That was forex#astards.com left off the ... looks like this site considers the domain a 4 letter word?

http://www.************s.com/fxmoneymap.shtml

I found tthis link that gives more details ....... I wish I knew how well this works.

Explosive New Forex Trading Software - FX Money Map - Complete with Forex Trading Training

Quite expensive plus data is seperate monthly cost of $199.00 in addition to any software costs!

Limited one time Discount ... one-time cost of $4995.00 to purchase.....yikes! I think I will forget it unless I have the best of proof it is very good! IMO

f o r e x b a s t a r d s . c o m hired some guy to register multiple accounts and spam here every day. I had no choice but replace their domain with *.

I think reviews on f o r e x b a s t a r d s . c o m might be posted by one same person or maybe even computer generated, beware.

Reason: