Triarbitrage Help - page 2

159 Pips In Less Than 3 Hours

Files:
Scalper_Pic.jpg  101 kb

Sleep(10) is too fast. 10 is 10 milliseconds. It should be 10000 for 10 seconds.

forexflash:
Example if you looking for signals on EURUSD according to the AUD. a buy signal would use ASK("EURUSD") < BID("AUDUSD") * ASK("EURAUD")

Somehow I think this is not right. Let's look at the buy signal. It should be ASK("EURUSD") < ASK("AUDUSD") * ASK("EURAUD"). I make the difference bold. Imagine in real arbitrage moment, to buy EUR and short sell USD, you will have to buy AUD (at ASK price) and short sell USD, and at the same time buy EUR (at ASK price) and short sell AUD. This is the only way to make the AUD of the two pairs cancel out in real-world trading.

BID("EURUSD") = BID("AUDUSD") * BID("EURAUD")

and

ASK("EURUSD") = ASK("AUDUSD") * ASK("EURAUD")

so when entering a long EURUSD position you want the

ASK("EURUSD") - 3 pip < ASK("AUDUSD") * ASK("EURAUD")

3 pips for:

1 pip to cover commission

1 pip to cover the spreads

. (so only at high volume times otherwise you will soon be toast)

and 1 pip for profit

Yes, that's right.

I would add 2 pips for profit, since brokers often flag 1-pip scalpers as undesirable and might close our accounts.

Among the exit rules you mentioned (1. end of a trend 2. scalping rules, 1-3 pips TP 3. support and resistance levels), which one made most money in the last two days? I guess it's the end of a trend. How do you objectively calculate the end of a trend?

I dont think that the 3 rules you mentioned is realy that important.

This is not scalping in its true form!

Take a look at the scalper pic...

as long as the given currency pair is out of consensus with other pairs

EA took trade(buy or sell) at the each m1 candle as long as the pair travel

far from its correlation with other pairs, and than at the moment the pair started correct itself,

buys or sells was hold on until pair returned to the normal correlation!

The rules we mentioned, could be the next step in developing the ea,

but for now lets keep this simple!!!

That is the way i see it...

Files:
Scalper20Pic.jpg  101 kb

Don't you think entering a position on every candle is too risky? I think it should be limited to a number, so that a series of losses won't blow up the account. Another way is to run it in micro account and trade 0.1 and 0.01 lot. I wouldn't talk about losing trades but it will happen. In your screen shot, some trades were actually having some adverse pips before the final profits. How far do you hold the losing trades?

One way to trade is to buy or sell (1 order)at the max consensus pair diference and than wait the pair to corect itself, and the other is to trade original rules with mini lots.

It is up to you, but for start lets keep this simple as possible..

And for the "lossing trades", dont worry, market always correct itself.

Take a look at this indis, etc "cluster indicators"....

They will give you a big picture of market itself...

Files:

Thanks! I'll try the indis.

Reason: