WAF System - page 3

?????????

bazra when i click on the link i get a blamk page is it still working?

sfmain:
bazra when i click on the link i get a blamk page is it still working?

Hi sfmain,

Yes the site still works but x10housting is having a few problems.

The site is still being worked on and so there is nothing much there yet.

hi

hi Basza , you can develop your system using high low zigzag ,it's not repainted one

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
hi Basza , you can develop your system using high low zigzag ,it's not repainted one

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Hi prasxz,

The zigzag indi is only used as a guide. I mainly use the zigzag pointer as this gives the direction of the trade I should be looking for.

We had a bit of problem with the system today as it did not perform as it did with the demo account. Just need to give it a bit of a adjustment to try and gain back what I lost today.

basza:
Hi prasxz,

The zigzag indi is only used as a guide. I mainly use the zigzag pointer as this gives the direction of the trade I should be looking for.

We had a bit of problem with the system today as it did not perform as it did with the demo account. Just need to give it a bit of a adjustment to try and gain back what I lost today.

Ok we started our live trading again on 08 July and have had goo results so far.

This is only a semi-auto system as you still need to place the trades by hand. The ea we use will place the stops and trail the trade.

The template, ea and indicators can be found on our site. (not a lot there as w are still setting it up). We will post the trading rules later this week.

Just load up the template on a 4hr chart and you should see where we can trade.

Thats all till later this week.