My system for OIL TF M5 - page 4

That's a very interesting system,I'll try it,too!

color change with M1, M5 and M15 Signal

Files:
forex_tsd_5.gif  55 kb

picture

_rdb_:
color change with M1, M5 and M15 Signal

what about the nice colors i like it thanks

picture

_rdb_:
color change with M1, M5 and M15 Signal

how you paint it maby you show me thanks

avi1:
how you paint it maby you show me thanks

Hi avi1

I'm sorry, I don't understand

what do you mean paint ?

BollingerBand line on my chart ?

or color on indi marketprice ?

color paint

_rdb_:
Hi avi1

I'm sorry, I don't understand

what do you mean paint ?

BollingerBand line on my chart ?

or color on indi marketprice ?

i like bb line color thanx

This is template for BollingerBand

Files:

hi

hi my friend good job

u are very smart

can u share last pic with us

HI _rdb_ very smart.... I like your Buy Lot / Sell Lot info.

Very nice system _rdb_ ... good job and don't forget to share with us ...

The chart is nice but not profitable i the long run