SYNERGY Trading Method - page 2

synergy 2.0 complete pack with arrows alerts and MTF synergy , Enjoy!

Files:
Synergy.rar  1461 kb

thanks buddy.

will test it over the weekend.

i hear that there are some traders that do well with this method of trading, but like i said its a method not a mechanical system, so there is discreationary at play, which means its your trading abillity and knowledge that will make this method a success, so its not for everyone, there will be lossers and winners with this method.

I never traded Synergy with much success, I blame that on the e-mail video updates they would send out.. Then they started pumping all of there other products so I figured it was another "discretionary" system which looked great in hindsight.

My though on Synergy would be to trade it on smaller TF's during London-US session overlap, but its useless during Australian - Japan hours and chops you to death!

lordsfxt:

Thanks for providing the complete file. Its a lot complete, gonna try on demo!

lordsfxt:

Maybe You or someone else has ADR Pro Calculator?

Some computer programmes can't support win zip..

thank you so much dear lordfxt you dont know that what you share with us .synergy is the best of all i have ever use other systems .i use it on my live account and i loudly says that it is the best of the best system .lot of thanks to you .

xadesh:
thank you so much dear lordfxt you dont know that what you share with us .synergy is the best of all i have ever use other systems .i use it on my live account and i loudly says that it is the best of the best system .lot of thanks to you .

Hello Xadesh and Lordfxt thanks for sharing your views about synergy. I downloaded the template, and tried to decipher the chart shown..but it is really confusing. There are a lot of green arrows, followed by yellow arrows, and too much of lines in various colors criss crossing each other. Can you please explain a little bit on these charts.

Or can you give me the link from where i can read about this Synergy tpl.

Regards

Saivenkat

dear saivenkat

this is true that i have use synergy system on my live mcx (indian) acount this is the worlds best stratagy ive ever been found . i have use it but with some extra modification in my style of trading . this system is great but i have remove some indicators like synergy mtf (this is confuse me and slowdown my mt4) ,synergy apb(haiken ashi dont gives a clear position of price) ,both 5 ma h/l (pac breakout is not accrate situation to jump in the market ).continuation ( never use it),voilatility ( useless ). so i remove all above indicators and modified traders dynamic index for trend detection and confirms entry and exit . range factor is one of the important part of this system but with some modifications .i also use synergy trade signal with little modifications . dsr used as it is . so i use synergy successfully but modified it in my style . this is a great system highly profitable but i dont advice to use it with dean melones methode.

i respact dean and his synergy system . this is a compleate system for comleate software trading which controls traders emotions ,greed and fear .my suggetion is that new trader dont use it straigt forward and as it is and experianced trader make some modifications like me and use it as a trand follower systems . this is a highly promising profitable and comfortable stratagy on all above the garbages of so called trading systems.

Reason: