ICBINB I cant believe its not butter!! 100 pips on chf this week!! - page 4

Thanks Perky, I'll check it!

Is there an indicator for macd-dot with email alert?

anychance if getting the ea in mq4 pleeeeease

hayseed:
in the prior post the ea was using "rule 6" which was the macd dot being confirmed by the scahaff applied to the daily chart......

as a comparison, here is the same ea but this time "rule 1" has been selected which is the macd dot with the daily psar and daily stoch being used as confirmation.....

you'll note 25% fewer trades yet better results.....

any type moving average based ea will need follow thru in order for it to work long term.... when the market is such that the price/moving averages continue to reflect off each other than cross with conviction , they will struggle....

the higher trend confirmation can help reduce those whipsaws but you still need follow thru....... or at least that has been my experence.....h

manual system

Having just read this post, I'm interested in trying it out. Without sounding too stupid how do you attach the files to work on my meta4 trading platform!!

ea

hey perky.... that was from 2 weeks ago which is a very long time in my ea writings so odds are it's a deleted goner.....

if no interest is seen, i'll written delete ea's and indicators quickly to force me stay focused only on whats on my mind at the moment..... anyone that writes ea's daily knows what i mean.....

if i can't find it, will rewrite it......h

hayseed:
hey perky.... that was from 2 weeks ago which is a very long time in my ea writings so odds are it's a deleted goner..... if no interest is seen, i'll written delete ea's and indicators quickly to force me stay focused only on whats on my mind at the moment..... anyone that writes ea's daily knows what i mean.....

Oh yeah ... well said Hayseed !

FerruFx

Macd-dot with email alert

FXHound:
Is there an indicator for macd-dot with email alert?

I'm looking for that one too...Can anyone advise if there is a macd-dot with email alert??

Macad dot alert

Are you able to post the indy here??

willmalou:
Are you able to post the indy here??

The indicator is in the first post.

help request with mod

perky - I'm trying to modify the macd-dots to give an sound alert and sent an email when a new dot is painted, not having much luck.

For some reason I can't attach my attempt...can you help straighten me out?

Reason: