MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 179

Hi everyone, I only recently learned how to easily display completed trades on the chart (without the help of an indicator or script). Simply go the MT4 terminal, change to the "Account History" tab and then use the mouse pointer to drag the column with the desired trade on to the chart. You will
I haven't used MT4 for several years. Now having downloaded it I'm unable to alter the vertical scale. Also, I get duplicate copies of each chart, below the main one. Can anyone help me with these issues? Thanks in anticipation. I'll try to attach a screenshot
hi guys my EA has has a function of 1. delete pending order for buy 2. close open order for buy 3.delete pending order for sell 4. close open order for sell when I coded my EA I made it in to two different .mq4 BUY.mq4 and SELL.mq4 to avoid confusion, all is working perfectly fine. The problem
  Grid Problem  (9)
Hi all I want to open the 3rd trade at 100 pips. Below the code I've shown it will not open the 3rd trade at 100 pips, instead it will open the 2nd trade at 50 pips which is correct. I would like to know what I'm I doing wrong. If you know the problem please help! int CountTrades() { int Count= 0
int OnInit() { { int AcctNbr = 0; if(AcctNbr > 0 && AcctNbr != AccountNumber()) {Print("Account not allowed"); return(-1);}} //---- drawing settings SetIndexArrow(0, 119); SetIndexArrow(1, 119); //---- SetIndexStyle(0, DRAW_ARROW, STYLE_DOT, 0, Red); //SetIndexDrawBegin(0, i-1);
Hi, I am very newbie with mql5 and I wrote a function to return bool value. It seems I am missing some parenthesis but I don't bool isSlBuyNear () { bool slBuyNear = true ; double slBuyDis = calSLBuyDist(); double validSlDist = updateSlDist; if ( slBuyDis < validSlDist) slBuyNear = true ; else
hi, I am experiencing problems with the prev calculated variable in indicators for mt4. In the first calculation its returning 10000(for example), in the next one - 0 (so far its normal).But after that it starts looping - one time 0, one time the same 10000, and this is causing the indicator to...
Hi all, ive switched computers and am having trouble logging into mql5 through mt4,, ive tried all that was suggested in previous threads but to no avail. Here is what ive tried: 1. Change password to 8 characters 2. Deleted all in community folder and restarted mt4 3. Double checked everything 4
hi to all, Good day and God bless to everyone. i am a newbie trying to program my own algo using MQL4. i have done creating my EA and it trades perfectly but i could not seem to let it exit upon trigger of indicator condition( the reverse direction of my trigger condition for buy and sell) please
Hello all... would anyone know of an MT4 broker that carries a good amount of USA stocks (CFD's)? Particularly, I'm interested in the ones that have the most options activity, as listed here: https://www.barchart.com/options/most-active/stocks Thanks! Shawn
When i add the Trader assistant it does not look write. The font is bigger than the tab it sits in. Is there anything i can do to fix this
Yo guys, Can someone please help me fixing this short script, it seems the alerts not working and my head is exploding. Thanks a million
Hello, i am a beginner of mql language. I am trying to initialize an array of structs but when I compile the program the system gives an error. I'm definitely doing something wrong. This is my code: struct MaStruct { int period; int shift; ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE applyTo; ENUM_MA_METHOD mode;
When I trade on MT4 demo, my take profit is good. When I moved to live, more losses and stop loss. I assume the broker maniuplate the price after I placed life trade. Is it possible? Just to seek forumers advice
I try to set suffix value to currency string I have this code //======================== extern string suffix = "" ; //======================== string EURAUD = "EURAUD" +suffix ; string EURCAD = "EURCAD" +suffix; string EURCHF = "EURCHF" +suffix; try to replace this value to this array string EUR[
double avg() { double averageprice= 0 ,size= 0,out=0 ; for ( int i = 0 ; i < OrdersTotal(); i++) //for(int i = 0; i <=OrdersTotal()-1; i++) //for(int i = OrdersTotal()-1; i >= 0; i--) //for(int i = OrdersTotal()-2; i >= 0; i--) { if (OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES))
Welcome, because the old one is slowing down immensely. Link to previous top : https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134688
Hello all,   I've a very weird problem and would like if someone knows an approach to it. Sometimes my terminal get "stuck". In that I don't seem to receive any more ticks anymore. Well, the "last updated time" from the server (above the symbols window pane) doesn't run anymore. The graph is stuck...
  The NSP and the paradoxes of nature  (666   1 2 3 4 5 ... 66 67)
Dear forum members, we are looking for patterns that do not and cannot exist in nature! From that all our troubles in the knowledge of the processes and phenomena of futile attempts to cognize the world around in a chain of failures. Let us talk in this thread about this paradox, if you are not
since mt4 updated to build 1340, i can no longer see the tick data suite controls in the strategy tester the journal says '2021.08.03 21:14:24.639 Tick Data Suite: Your MT4 build is 1340 while your license only allows running MT4 builds up to 1331. Tick Data Suite module will be unloaded. so i
  copy trade issue  (3)
Hai All I have connected to a signal from MQL5. I use VPN . .there was floating trades , lot of 0.01 and martingale 0.02 Before I synchronized. then i activated the trade was copied and it took only the last trades it came as 0.01 two times instead of 0.02 . after profitable close of that trade the
  accoount balance history  (22   1 2 3)
how to get the account balance of the last 10 trades? thank you
Hello This ought to be easy but I'm finding it fiendish. I want to draw a rectangle around my non-trading hours. I can do this ok in a custom indicator, by scanning the Bars-IndicatorCounted() for the start hour of my trading day, and when I get that, draw a rectangle from the endOfTradingDay bar to...
Hi all,  My EA strategy's adapts according to various market setting which are represented by X that can take the Value of -2,-1,0,1,2. In order for the EA to be more user friendly I would like to display on the Chart the Value of X.  I used the following code:    ObjectCreate("XValue", OBJ_LABEL, 0...
Hello, I would like to know if there is a trendine price alert indicator that could send me a push notification to my android phone. I really  like  the Trendline Price Alert indicator by MOOSE but it doesn't have push notifications. https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10348 ; if I modify the code and add...
I want to have an expert advisor with following conditions. Somebody help please: 1- If the price is below of MA10=NormalizeDouble(iMA(Symbol(),Period(),10,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_OPEN,0),digitz) put a BUYSTOP at MA10. 2- If the price is above the
I am looking for help in trying to "call" this indicator (see attached) from my EA. icustom does not work because this indicator does not use buffers to store the values. Does anyone know how I can "Call" this indicator using an EA and get the values or does anyone know how to add buffers to this...
Hello dear traders and programmers. I have been working on a strategy idea for over months and after long manual backtesting and several adjustments I developed a fully working strategy. In this TS I scan pairs and find strong trends or high volatility symbols Then I at London break I create order
My saved input parameters changed themselves to an unknown version that breaks my EA. It rarely happens but it's at least the second time I notice this behaviour
as my title say can I store or get the last value of my AccountEquity() before it changes to its current value