MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 945

[Deleted]
Hey everyone....  I have an indicator that draws specially calculated lines 1000pips up and 1000 pips down from the current price. It calculates from a base 1.1000 on the EUR/USD.  The absolute fibonacci framework its called. (google it)   Id like to know if theres an array search function of sorts...
New to the language,    Can someone help get the difference between two MAs, current MA-previous MA.   Any help would really be appreciated.   TONY 
  SSD Indicator  (5)
Hi Everyone,  I hope you are all well, I am in need of a SSD indicator for MT4 but I am unable to locate one, can any of you experts out there help me? Regard Roman  
[Deleted]
#include <IncludeExample.mqh>/* External variables*/extern int Slippage= 1;extern int MagicNumber;extern bool CheckOncePerBar = true;/*Global*/ int BuyTicket;int SellTicket;int UseSlippage;datetime CurrentTimeStamp;double SUM;double LotSize = 1;double StopLoss;double TakeProfit;int deinit()  {...
[Deleted]
  Variable in a EA  (5)
in some mql file we found variable name as follows double g_price_212; double gd_220; double gd_unused_228; double gd_unused_236; double g_price_244; double g_bid_252; double g_ask_260; double gd_268; What does mean here g, gd and the numbers like 212, 228.  
  Probleme with an EA  (13   1 2)
Good morning, at the beginning, scuse for my language, but I'm not english. I have a probleme and I don't understand where did it come from. The entry condition of my EA is: cci=iCustom(NULL,60,"CCI_Mtf_custom",0,CCIPeriod,0,1);    if(Low[1]<BandMoins1 && iOpen(NULL,60,1)+0.001>=BandMoins1 &&...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, in an EA i want to declare a extern string variable. If starting the EA i want to get the choice in the parameters of several strings. For Example extern string Letter = "A" or "B" or "C" or "D"..... I can't find the right syntax for this
Does anyone know how metatrader interfaces with an EA? I do not have a strong background in windows API but I do have concept of how it works. Im particularly interested in what happens when you click 'Expert Properties' in the tester... MT4 obviously reads the extern variables and opens up the...
Hello, I am trying to find free api solution for metatrader, i want to create charts with indicators on the website. Whats the solution? Any ideas? Has anyone done it? Thank you
  Easy EA request  (1)
Deleted
[Deleted]
Anyone please help me to fix this indicator. When MASmooth is more than 1, the indicator will show in the left picture. It has  a false signal at the nearly NosBar value. If MASmooth =1 it's normal as in the right picture. I have a limit programing. Anyone help me to fix it. extern int period =...
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, Can someone please help me modify the attached file to display the average of a Bid and Ask on the chart, instead of both values? Thank you.
Hi, could you tell me how strategy tester calculates profit?.   Regards, Vince. 
[Deleted]
hello coders    I'm new to mql4 programming , currently I'm creating a EA with Gann HiLo - Indicator , i need get a value using icustom , i tried Ga_status = (iCustom(NULL,0,"gannforspot",0,3,0));, but i getting wrong values can you help me with that , i need what is current color in the indicator...
[Deleted]
Hello guys, I would like to know why I'm missing data from 13/01/2012 to 04/09/2012 in mt4. Is there a way to fix this? I have downloaded more times the historical data without positive results. thanks GC
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                    MyFirstEA.mq4 |//|                                  //|                                      //+------------------------------------------------------------------+#property...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, i was wondering because in Alert functions all numbers are rounded to 4 digits even if the pair has 5 digits. How can i receive the whole number unrounded? Thx
[Deleted]
Hello, i tried to build an indicator in a separate windows that shows two lines. First the ADX indicator and second a moving average of this indicator. As a result i get a correct ADX line but the Moving Average line is always zero. Where is the failure/error in the code? // Indicator // Berechnung
[Deleted]
  fail to compile  (3)
where were my problems ?  #include <stdlib.mqh> /* External variables*/extern double EquityPercent;extern double StopLoss;extern double TakeProfit;extern int Slippage;extern int MagicNumber;extern bool CheckOncePerBar = true;/*Global*/ int BuyTicket;int SellTicket;double UsePoint;int...
Good afternoon to all. After optimizing an EA, we often have to nerd out-of-sample more than a dozen sets of parameters suggested by the optimizer. I have an idea of optimizing Expert Advisors outside the sample. Suppose we "charged" the Expert Advisor with optimization by a number of parameters
  Can Metatrader capture mouse clicks and pass those values into an indicator - similar to the Andrew's Pitchfork.    Someone suggested that WindowPriceOnDropped &  WindowTimeOnDropped may be an answer.   Thank you for your help.   
[Deleted]
Hello Everybody! Been using mql4.com for a while now and have finally signed up! Everything about this site has been great and I could not have gotten this far with making EAs without it. So I can't seem to find a concrete answer anywhere for a particular problem and apologies if its been asked...
I need a single moving average ea that trades micro lots, thanks
[Deleted]
I'm new to programming with MT4 and was wondering how I could cancel a pending order if its not filled by the end of a candle? I'm on an ECN broker so it can't be placed in the OrderSend function. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Ok. Here is problem. Just got home and see this stranger fail on my EA which make me didn't take 30 pips profit.   My EA return the order fail to open because of 130 error. yes, I know 130 error is invalid stoploss. I'm not sure why it is invalid. I set a buy order and the stoploss is lower than...
Hi all, sorry if the thread is not for here. I'd like to ask what program language is the closest to MQL4 and MQL5, because I am also planing to learn Java, or C, or something like that, and I'd like to know which one is closest to MQL4 and 5 >I copied the thread from MQL5 forum, because I think...
This is my first EA, but after a long time spent searching for an error I could't find anything. If you can help me find it i'll be forever grateful. The compiler gives me errors like: '=' - Illegal Assignment Used  '0' - Unexpected Token '&&' - Assignment expected  Please help Thank You  //EXTERN...
[Deleted]
  ATR equal zero  (4)
Hi Guys, ATR calculated for a shift bigger than about 8500 bars always results in zero. Do you have any ideas why and how to solve it? wrote this code to check it: int start() { int i; while (i < 10000 ) { double ATR = iATR ( Symbol (), 60 , 10 ,i); if (ATR == 0 ) { Alert ( Symbol (), " "
when test an ea ,a very large log was written ,so the testor become very slowly ,it always write the same useless message like XXXX load sussesfuly ,XXXX removed , the memory is full ,and cannot load the history data
I know alerts are a popular question and I have read how to do an alert and faithfully followed an example that seemed a good fit for what I seek to do with an indicator I am working on. I have lines that "cross" and assign a value 1 to a "Long" cross and -1 for a "Short" cross.  My alert correctly...