MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 131

To post a new topic, please log in or register
  TickScalper EA (753   1 2 3 4 5 ... 75 76)
Hi to all, I'm glad to represent my development TickScalper EA according to ideas described here and here. Especially for this EA I've created some new tick indicators. This new EA has big number of different settings devided on 5 groups: - Main - Timing - Sets for tick or fast MAs - Sets for slow...
Hi, is there a way to get a return value (other than 0, 0 could be a value of the indicator), if the file does not exist, if I call the file with iCustom? double val=iCustom(NULL,0,"SampleInddoesnotexist",13,1,0); Warm Regards Burkhard
Hi folks, for some kind of backtesting I would like to know, if it is possible to get the price for a certain past time, including the seconds. For example I took a trade at 4:35:42 with 5 minutes expiry on BO I would like to know the price of 4:40:42. So not the close or open, but the correct price...
I need to create an EA that checks on every tick if there is a gap on every pair. Im using for loop to loop 10 times and i'm using  double current_high = iHigh(Symbols[j], PERIOD_M5, i);double current_low = iLow(Symbols[j], PERIOD_M5, i);double previous_high = iHigh(Symbols[j], PERIOD_M5, i +...
Hello, I have a user that has crated some offline charts with new symbols, for instance "NONSTD_XAUUSD" Clearly there is no static market data configured for this symbol so calls like MarketInfo("NONSTD_XAUUSD", MODE_TICKSIZE); will then return 0 I searched the forum and found a couple of threads...
  Chart Signal (1)
Hi, Could anyone tell me if there is a signal.  I need to find a signal and alert me if for my Moving Average system. For example, MA5 cross MA10 etc. Best regards,
I need some help with making sure orders are not being placed for the same Magic Number && Symbol && Direction for the purpose of having several EA's running and not interfering with each other. I will have an EA running for multiple symbols etc. If true, don't trade again until the current order is...
greetings everyone,  im trying to modify this basic EA that a lot of people use as a foundation for simplicity sake i will use the original EA as an example it buys under certain rsi condition,closes and reverses direction to short on the opposite condition....switching direction back and forth it...
Hi I got some problem on setting the S/L. The EA seems running good, but it got the error message sometime.  Below is the example, position with the same S/L level is opened after 4 second of the Error message. Can anyone know what happen? Thanks 
I have a question about deleting or repainting an arrow object in an indicator buffer. Here's the scenario. I have an indicator that gives me an up arrow when the fastma is above the slow ma and a down arrow when the fast ma is below the slow ma.I use an indicator buffer and draw the indicator in a...
bellbell
  deleted (1)
deleted
  Market condition and EAs (38   1 2 3 4)
Started this thread for general review about every EA I am testing (trending, breakout, MTF and so on) concerning recent market condition. And about possible improvements and so on. I already have few ideas and many be the members will join as well so we can keep this thread as 'the thread for all...
I cant see why the object "margin" is returning 0.0 and not 0.5 like it should? void OnTick(){   double margin = (5 / 10);   Print("margin = ",margin);}
I am looking for the default option which is available for an indicator in MT4 so when I change the inputs to my perferred settings on that indicator I can then save those inputs as a default so any other templates I load I can then add the indicator with my preferred settings.
Hello, I'm just learning MQL4 and working on a some exercises and had a few very basic questions.  In the following lines of code, what are the 0's referencing.   if(iOpen(NULL,0,1)<iClose(NULL,0,1)) int BarOneUp=1;  if(iOpen(NULL,0,2)>iClose(NULL,0,2)) int BarOneDown=1; What code would I use, to...
Hi at all! MT4, becktesting on EURUSD H1, period: 2016.11.01 - 2016.11.30 BUT, my question is: how can good test a EA with many (8/9) inputs consider that every input has many data input ???? Thanks so much at all for your help!
Dear Forex Buddies, I tried to make some MT4 indicators on my own but it is a failure. Hence, I would like to seek for your assistance. MACD xOver Short:=Input("MACD Short MA",1,100,12); Long:=Input("MACD Long MA",1,200,26); Signal:=Input("MACD Smoothing Period",1,50,9); Time:=Input("MACD Time...
Dear Coders. I have attached the mql4 file for reference. Please help me to insert some code in this file so that it will count the arrows and  while I attach to my mt4 It can display " Total up arrows = " and "Total down arrows =" Thanks
Hi, I am new to programming MQL4, and have been looking at the MQL4 book examples. I am able to OrderSelect successfully, but when I get to the while function the EA freezes. It also says uninitialized variable for Ticket, and Lot. Any ideas? bool res;res = OrderSelect(1, SELECT_BY_TICKET);if(res ==...
Hey guys, Could someone please help  How do i go about changing the time on the MT4 platform i'm new to the platform. My location is Brisbane but the platform is giving me GMT. Thanks 
Friends please help //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| ExportFunctions.mq4 |//| Copyright ?2005, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//| http://www.metaquotes.net/ |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+#property copyright "Copyright...
Hi, ive tested the my EA on my current broker Vipromarkets and it test okay with no errors. But, when I send it in for automatic validation I get ordersend error 131 and a zero divide error. After looking into the problem this type of error is associated with lot volume. The part of code from my EA...
Hi Guys Request to mod an indicator, its come from TSD forum I think maybe need a start time,I want the start time is  23:00 Best Regards.
Hi, Is there any Bollinger Bands alert tool which pops up on screen alert when either upper or lower band gets pierced AND at the same time candle's CLOSURE gets formed above (if green candle and breaking out upper BB) or below (if red candle and breaking out lower BB) the band? I saw this one: <<...
With the new MT4 build 1065 I can't save the template when I try to save it into a sub folder of the templates folder that I've previously created. The script worked perfectly until the new version. The code fragment is the following string tipoOp;    if (lineCheck == 5 && prezzoMedio < ordOpen &&...
Hi, I just realised a new feature I would have never expected: The EURGBP position is shown on the EURCHF chart. But now - after a couple of minutes - its gone and can only be seen on EURGBP. Could be an interesting idea: all position on one chart that way? BTW it is still b1031 the one that...
Hey. I have a problem. I configured anonymous IPVANISH SOCKS5 proxy (it tests OK and it works), but when I created a small expert advisor to test my ip     char result_char[]; string result_headers;   char data_char[];   int res2=WebRequest("GET","https://api.ipify.org/?format=json",NULL,NULL,5000...
Hello fellow traders, I am developing an ea that opens a lot of orders but only open buy order if their is a buy order opened already what i want is the next order to open it has to be  at price above the last opened price if that makes sense. and vice versa for sell that's a code i tried but it...
I've loaded this new version. The compiler does not generate objects ! It is a disaster
Hello, please, help me, how can I display profit of Each pair by Comment function. Thank you for your help... Comment(     "-------------------------\n"     "  CHART INFO\n"      "-------------------------\n"     "Symbol:       " + ChartSymbol()+ "\n"     "Timeframe:   " + DoubleToStr(ChartPeriod(),...