MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 125

My EA works with modified stop loss when I test with tester EA work correctly with closing stop loss but when I run on the demo account stop loss doesn't work kindly someone hlp me out for this problem
Hello Guys, I have a problem for calling indicator values in my EA, this message show on expert tab on MT4 when I attach it on chart: "cannot set timer(1)" I search a lot in forum,some users say that Should use some codes in OnInit() and Deinit() sector of EA like this topic: "https://www.mql5...
Scoring - is a really simple indicator to help traders stick to their rules. Most traders have a set of rules they trade by. Often these are printed out or in a spreadsheet . Often the rules are overlooked or missed when the pressure of placing a trade hits. The Scoring indicator allows traders to
[Deleted]
On the advice of the FAQ , I'm creating an FAQ . Welcome. Discuss. And don't clutter up the humor thread
Hi , I am testing a HEDGING EA through Strategy Tester and most of the time that EA hits TP & SL in non sequence order wise or can say at the time of closing trade It closes all TP and SL at the in non-order wise. I want my trade should close based on Order. From the above image you can see order
  Murrey Math EA  (27   1 2 3)
is there a murreymath ea available on this forum? i have been trading murreymath successfully for 2 years if someone can provide me a template i am sure i can take it from there adding further stuff. thanks in advance ForexStyle.
I wrote an EA that gets forex signals from telegram, parses the trade info and submits them. All works well there. I would like to backtest some of the telegram forex signals to see which services work better. I have the telegram channel data parsed and stored in a database and my EA can download
Hello all, I have some purchased and downloaded EAs, and I followed all instructions to a T, copying the MQL4 and Templates folders, containing the ex4 files, into the Expert File in MT4 Data Folder, and then restarting the terminal. I don't have any other EAs, nothing else could possibly be
Does anyone know how to get the same ADX value on the MT4 platform as in the Oanda Desktop platform? It seems verry different with same parameters. The Mt4 version isn't working for me. I need to get a similar value as the Oanda desktop version. the only way I can think of doing that is by getting
Hello all, I have found an interesting indicator showing Breakeven level information for MT4. The indicator displays the breakeven line in the form of a horizontal line on the chart of a currency pair; Sell and Buy separated and/or one line cumulative. To calculate the breakeven line, open
If digits = 3 or idigits = 5, then double TickValue = SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(), SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE,); then TickValue must be multiplied by 10 after this? Or is it already multiplied by 10
[Deleted]
This may be a stupid question, but is there a way to get a list of all open charts and their timeframes. Want to have a script that will list all objects (which I do know how to do) on all charts that are currently open. Thanks in advance for your response
I'm looking for programmatically solution of loading entire history for a symbol and a timeframe from server. I can do it manually by opening a chart with the required symbol and the required timeframe and then (unlock Scroll the chart button) by pressing Home and multiple pressing PgUp until I get...
hello i look for indicator which can calculate profit loss calculation on the chart with specific term like 1 month. for instance i load 2 MA period as 10 , 20 then if two MA cross each other i Buy or Sell and exit trade as when reverse Buy Sell signal appear and want to set trading term as 1 month
[Deleted]
How to make real time chart EA to run like a control point model? I mean in a real time chart, EA will run at each tick. how to program it to make a real time chart run like a control point model? skip the rest of tick & only run at the control point
i want place SL at high or low candlestick, using code below.. but the SL always move after new candle was close. How to make it fix and not move again ? Thanks for help if (SLPip> 0 ) { double highcandle = iHigh ( Symbol (), PERIOD_H1 , 1 ); double lowcandle = iLow ( Symbol (), PERIOD_H1 , 1
  Common error  (9)
Im demoing account. The account is forex usd leverage 1:100 3000 usd fund. When I grow the account in 5900 I happen to have a problem with opening a trade it says common error. I search in youtube and I can't solve it either. Can someone help me I want to practice more in demo account before going
  Sliding channels  (3)
This indicator will create a new channel when price breaks out so one way of trading it is to follow the trend and the other is to play the price breakouts.
I'd like to get the buy open orders of several orders into an array (like below): OpenPrices: BUY: 1.62181 (ticket:1) Sell: 1.61282 (ticket: 2) Buy: 1.59635 (ticket: 3) Buy: 1.63566 (Ticket: 4) Sell: 1.62332 (Ticket: 5) I am trying to extract the Buy Open Prices to BuyOpenPriceArray[], such that
Hi , This is for XMT EA. This EA For Good Backtest Result More Then 90% , But I Have Test On My Live And Demo Account , Not Place An Order , I Am Waiting For More Then 3 Days , But Not Any Place The Order , So Please Fix The Issue Here Attached Source Code And Also Backtest Report
I think I have explained everything in image. OBJPROP_PRICE4 doesn't exist, I wrote that in image by mistake, sorry about that. Can someone help me with this problem of ellipse? Thanks for your time
Hello everybody greetings I have a question that I can not solve Imagine that we draw an ellipse, for that I use 3 values. Price1 + time1, price2 + time2 and scale. How do I know what price is marking the curvature of that ellipse at any time ?, or rather, how to know if the price exceeds or does...
Hi guys Most of the EA's that I've seen operate on a fixed pip trailingstop. For every pip the price go in your trade's direction, it adjusts the trailing stop by 1 pip. So, if your trailing stop gets triggered at say 10 pips and the stoploss trails behind by 200 pips, then you will basically break
Is there a way to get all list for AccountCompany() in the all over the world broker
  TimeTradeServer  (2)
How to get similar result to TimeTradeServer in mql4? I need handle day changes but without using TimeCurrent or the time of bar opening I would like to know the server time if possible
I'm signed into mql5 but doesn't seem to want to show anything on the market tab within my terminal. I have the latest software from the metatrsder site but for some reason it doesn't want to load anything so I can't install any of my old purchases from mql5. Can somebody help please
Is anyone else having trouble with their alerts not working in MT4? I can't place any alerts on my charts! Any ideas on how to fix this? Thank you
Hello, How do you do that using Object create? thanks
I am trying to learn the ropes of mt4 and forex trading in general, in a practice account, but I cannot get my head around this.. If I use the web client it tells me exactly how much money I am putting into a trade, but on mt4 I cannot see any thing similar
I would like to open a simple hedge trade each time when the MT4 bot (called VR-Smart Gid) opens a position, for example: VR-Smart grid opens 10 lot buy position with magic number 123456 - the new bot should open in the same time 10 lot sell position with magic number 123456 That's it, is there