MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 128

I see in the logs a huge list of:      2014.10.29 16:14:47.481 2013.08.20 23:00  Custom indicator Typical USDJPY,M15: removed 2014.10.29 16:14:47.481 2013.08.20 23:00  Custom indicator Typical USDJPY,M15: loaded successfully 2014.10.29 16:14:47.465 2013.08.20 23:00  Custom indicator Typical USDJPY...
Hi! I'm trying to create an EA using this indicator: http://www.earnforex.com/mt4_forex_indicators/Pattern_Recognition_Master_v3.mq4 Anyway, the EA seems to be reeeeally slow, and I noticed that it is loading & removing the indicator all over again every new candle. In the journal: ... 23:59:56
Hi, I´m making my own EA and I need to set my stop loss above the stucture for sells (view image) but I don´t know how to do it
I would like to use an instruction like: ObjectSet("m_check_box2",OBJPROP_?,true), but that doesn't work. Is there anyone who could help me? Thanks in advance
Hi Fellow MQL5 Member! I am creating a signal in my seller account. However, when I want to connect the MT4, it keeps showing the 'Authorization failed. Please check trading account data'. I have checked and re-checked all the username and password. Everything is in order, but I still cannot connect
Is there a way to use any other time from within an MT4 EA or script, other than the server time ? For example could one use windows system time to signal the start of some procedure, rather than have to wait on the server time to update, which can take 20 seconds in some cases ? I don't need any
Hi I wrote this order and after i enter the TP and SL... they will change Automaticly For example i chose TP = 20.... SL = 10...... for first entry it is ok.. But for other orders.... it will change to : TP=18....SL=12 OR TP 15=...SL=15 OR TP= -5.... SL=35 WHY???????? input int TP= 20 ; input int
mt4 have the AVEDEV fuction? I want use the AVEDEV,what can i do
I am using two OrderSend to send out two market orders. If the market is moving quickly, the price of two orders could differ(previous tick to current tick). How can i send two market orders simultaneously that makes the entry price of two orders the same
Hello everyone! I need help, in the attached code I use it to calculate the necessary lotage, the problem is that the resulting value comes out with a very long number and I have not been able to cut it to only 4 characters, that is "0.07", I have tried it with a balance of €2048 and the
Attaching a custom indicator . While applying the indicator on any chart on Mt4 , Mt4 gets closed. what can be done to apply this indicator on any chart ? <*.ex* file has been removed>
I am writing mq4 programs EA,Indicator,Script, on MT4. It's a very basic content, but I have doubts. I searched in the forum for the time being, but I can't find a similar topic as well. The "PrintFormat(printf)" document says ---- https://docs.mql4.com/common/printformat width: If an asterisk (*)
Is there a tool that will allow me to have open orders closed automatically based on their profit value? I am looking to have any open orders closed at -$50, for example, to protect during a major turn in one direction or the other
Hello All So I have an EA which, itself, is executing perfectly, but I'm getting duplicate Journal messages. As you will see below, there are a vast number of duplicated journal messages, which I believe have resulted in Error #4025 - which is an OUT OF MEMORY issue. These are not duplicated Print()
This is a custom Indicator and while applying it on chart it says the following message. Using it on vps. What could be done to rectify this issue
Can someone offer me advice. I am still on mt4. I have indicators that really lag and lockup my platform and it is becoming a major issue. I deleted the logs but don't see much difference. Are there any suggestions that can provide relief. It is not really a new computer but I can't afford an
Hello, MQL5 Community Please assist with the "Warning" Message from my MetaEditor code: I'm currently working on an EA and have been unsuccessful in resolving the message. The error appears to be caused by highlighted operators in my initial code below: if(remain==0 && Ask>maVal && OrdersTotal()==0
Hi, Please, I need help with the source code. I have downloaded the indicator for open trades, and I need to add an alert according to the technical analysis only for open positions. I want the indicator in only one graph window, but the alert must work on all open positions (traddes). Can you
Hi, I am in India and trading in nifty. My local Market timing is 9.15 AM to 3.30 PM IST (22.45 to 4.55 as per my brokers MT4 server time ). I am using daily timeframe. Is there any script for MT4 where I can have my daily candles open at 22.45 and close at 4.55 as per my brokers MT4 server time
double a; a= 1 / 5 ; Alert (a); why the result is 0
ea expert. the winning lines no longer show do you know why? code error? void CloseThisSymbolAll() { for ( int trade = OrdersTotal () - 1 ; trade >= 0 ; trade--) { OrderSelect (trade, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES); if (OrderSymbol() == Symbol ()) { if (OrderSymbol() == Symbol ()
So i have a vps thru accuhosting and I have been running backtests on the Vps as I don't always have an internet connection. So what I'm noticing is my modeling quality is low as well as my history center only holding about a month worth of data for backtesting on smaller timeframes. I have tried to
Good morning colleagues, and as always, thanks in advance. Today I find that I cannot upload an update to the market because the validator tells me that there are no trades. It's strange, because there are in the strategy tester , and also in a live account. The log is this: test on EURUSD,H1 there
  Market condition indicators/tools  (89   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
The first indicator (or indicators) for market condition was created by Igorad. It is AbsoluteStrengthMarket_v1.1. It was described starting from this page to this one. ------------------------------ Description of the color: Blue: Up; Red: Down; LightBlue: Bear Market Rally; Orange: Correction;...
  Z-order meaning  (5)
A question for z-order. I have a rectangle and within the rectangle an edit field. The rectangle should be moveable. It is created with z-order 0. The edit field with z-order 1. When i click into the edit, the rectangle moves sometimes, what should not be the case. This seems to be the case, because...
Hello, I dragged the Error window which is usually on the bottom off the attatchment with the lower border. Now I cant get it to show there anymore. The only think that I found to show the errors now is the toolbox which has a bug and doesn't show the full content. Do you know how to show the...
Hi guys! I created a simple trading algo which opens long positions when it received BUY signal from an indicator and closes all long positions and opens Short positions when it received SELL signal. Everything works and I decided to add a trailing SL feature. Unfortunately although it prints no
Hi. The buy signal alert works properly for the following code (Alert is displayed when the candle is closed), but does not work for the sell signal. Can anyone solve the problem? //+-------------------------------------------n-----------------------+ //| MAB_TD_Sequential
I need to get only today's orders (both open/closed). This function runs 5 times within every second (please don't ask why, I need it). My problem is I only can do it by examine all orders of the given account. It can be a big problem if the account's history has a huge number of orders. Is it
With the frequent memory allocation, it is recommended to use a third parameter that sets a reserve to reduce the number of physical memory allocations. All the subsequent calls of ArrayResize do not lead to physical reallocation of memory, but only change the size of the first array dimension