MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 128

[Deleted]
Hello, I am just wondering how to code EA which would run every 30 seconds (not every tick). Also, my EA trades multiple currency pairs. Thanks
Reading these documents and ObjectCreate() and "properties" https://docs.mql4.com/constants/objectconstants I am expecting that changing the object type should change on the chart but only a few actually show changes on the chart. //creates a button as expected ObjectCreate ( 0 , "Whatever"
Should an indicator be called and/or declared in OnTick() or OnInit() ? Why ? For example: val1= iFractals ( NULL , 0 , MODE_UPPER, 3 ); val2= iFractals ( NULL , 0 , MODE_LOWER, 3 ); Thanks
I'm reading through the book and reference docs. Regarding "properties" for OBJ_ARROW Are the time and price coordinates required for this type ? I see the 3 parameter requirement for ObjectSet and if I understand correctly the time is required ? I want to set the arrow more like a button where you
Hi friends, Does anyone know how I can speed up the strategy tester when testing an EA? Is there any way to get the final result without using visual mode ?  best wishes, 
Hi, I need to get last TP1, TP2, SL1, SL2, SL3 parameter/value
Hello everyone. I'm a beginner MQL4 programmer and I've been stuck for months solving this issue. The code isn't really the cleanest as it is a chimera of all MQL4 knowledge that I took here in the forums but please bear with me. If you try to run the code it should have one running order and
Hello; Got a conundrum: how can I show open order in MT4 on the active chart only and not on all charts? I use 15M chart for my actual trading. I also have a 1H & 4H chart open to confirm overall market direction as well as most recent S & R levels. When I place an order (buy or sell) on the 15M
  Loss lock EA  (6)
There are EA based on profit lock code. This EA is based on stop loss lock. When EA opens an order and rich profit level - it's ok. But to lock the stop loss there is stop order (instead of normal stop loss). So if EA opens buy and price was reversed we will have sell stop order instead of simple...
Can someone explain why this print statement would produce different values if I set Size to any Value any bigger than 256? Shouldn't the values be the same for all prints with Size >= 256. It is my understanding that iRSIOnArray uses 256 (in this case) values regardless of whether there are more
Hello everyone, Quick question. Are there any free VPSs on internet or they all have a fee to it? Either way, can you give me some recommendations. Thanks
Hi all. I've been cobbling together an indicator that overlays two RSIs and a moving average . So good so far. Next I'm trying to get basic conditional coloring working. When RSIFast > RSISlow I want to color the line green, and vice versa. This is working, kind of, but it's skipping any segments
Hi guys, I just used CHARTEVENT_KEYDOWN this way: if (lparam=="A")... Is it somehow possible to check if SHIFT and A are pressed? I didn't find anything about it in the MQL4 docs.
Hi, can someone help me create this new EA? It works with 3 supertrend indicators (you can find it here Free download of the 'SuperTrend' indicator by 'jnrtrading1' for MetaTrader 4 in the MQL5 Code Base). They should avoid trading range operations. the settings are 10,3 7,3 and 10,2...
Hi All! I need ea continute send Order() when signal resend and me config: Last Ordersend < timeframe*barhold. Any wrong on my code. void CMRUN( string symbol, int tframe) { if (OrderToTal(symbol,tframe)== 0 ) SendOrder(symbol,tframe); // Opend NewOrder if not have any position else
This is very simple method Apply RSI with below Moving Average on 5 min or 15 min chart Setting: RSI Period = 1 Color = White Level = 10, 20, 80, 90. MA Settings: 1. EMA 5 = Red 2. EMA 8 = Yellow 3. EMA 13 = Green 4. EMA 21 = Blue 5. EMA 200 =White (optional for additional confirmation) Buy BUY when
Hi all, in trades history I see a buy stop order that was not deleted from any expert. From picture 1 I see the last expert action was BUY opening without error. From picture 2 I see the Comment cell for this pending order is not "cancelled" but the order comment I wrote in the expert. How can I
Hi All! I am using the baseline from kaufman_ama_averages_filtered_ATR bands in my indicator. I use the value of the baseline. It is giving me a different format of output of different time frames. e.g.: 1.09 on H4 and 2147483647 on H1. What did I missed? Thank you
I Try to calculate average price of open orders . I am unebel to calculate it. I don't know reason. I am very thankful if eny one can helpme for ( int i= 0 ; i< OrdersTotal (); i++) { if ( OrderSelect (i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)== false ) break ; if (OrderSymbol()==
I want to draw trendline on chart, example I drawl uptrend line , it coordinate points need to be static , it mean dont want to move whenever coordinate point value change,because we write the code as follow void OnTick () { int CandleonChart = WindowFirstVisibleBar(); int lowestCandle =
hi, I faced an strange issue in my hst file builder app that when some pair has small price value so the volume goes more than "tick_volume>100,000,000,000" then metatrader4 gives "HistoryBase error" and destroys the candles data
Hi Question 1- Please advise what are the other methods other than using a csv file for copy trading? Because the trade will not open until the new price arrives and this will cause a lot of delay. What methods is there that the delay is close to zero? Question 2- Is there any way to use csv file
If want to know latest zigzag value , here is code int longRange = 100 ; double highzigzag = 0 , lowzigzag = 0 ; for ( int p= 1 ;p<longRange;p++){ highzigzag = iCustom ( Symbol (), PERIOD_CURRENT , "ZigZag" ,InpDepth,InpDeviation,InpBackstep, 1 ,p); if (highzigzag!= 0 ) break ; }
Few questions about chart navigation with MQL (programming, not UI use): 1) How can I navigate/move/focus the chart to an existing object If I know the object name? (in a similar way when I click show in the objects list) 2) How can I navigate/move/focus the chart to a specified datetime?
Hi all, I've been struggling with this a bit. In short, what I would like to ask is how to prevent the chart from moving when dragging a control object? Please refer to the animated gif below. The object is created using a CButton class (MT4). And with a not so elegant method, I could somehow make
Hello!! I'm initiating in programming in MT4 and as such starting with a very simple code using SMAs and simply trying to open a BUY and then closing it (code attached). But when I do backtesting (.png attached) [1] the order is being placed in the wrong position and [2] the order never closes
[Deleted]
What are the most reliable MT4 brokers used by traders and what are the regulations they hold from various govt bodies
I'm trying to create a MACD for MT4 which behaves the same way that the MACD on TradingView does when you select a shorter timeframe than the chart it's on. It should display the most recent bar from the lower timeframe chart. Can anyone help me achieve this
I have an EA that I wish to add maximum order to. So that EA should take a Trade on signal and should not take another trade on next signal untill the previous order closed
hello I need to create Push Notification to phone . do you know that code for that? #property copyright "Copyright 2021, Martin Turek" #property link "http://www.forexrobot.eu" #property version "1.00" #property strict #property indicator_chart_window extern int svice= 5 ; //Pocet svici