Which is suitable for a scalping traders an MT4 platform or the MT5

I'm a beginner and have traded using both platforms, but I'm still not sure which platform would be suitable and profitable for scalping?

Jarvis89: I'm a beginner and have traded using both platforms, but I'm still not sure which platform would be suitable and profitable for scalping?

Both are suitable! It depends more on the broker you choose, the latency of their trade servers, the spread they offer, the commission they charge, and the contract specifications for the symbols you trade.

EDIT: As for profitable, that is totally dependant on the trader and not so much on the platform.

I prefer the MT4 for scalping because the MT4 is mostly suitable for currency trading and having a good broker like <Deleted>, or any other suitable broker of your choice that can be advantage while scalping.

I think MT5 is better becouse of faster order execution.
I use VPS with 1ms delay to broker server.
This alows me instant execution.

I prefer the MT5 for the same the order execution is pretty faster but that also depends on mostly the broker, I use *** but there are other brokers as well if you do a good research.

I prefer the MT4 over the MT5 for scalping since the MT4 is suitable for currency trading and it also depends on the broker you choose.
Reason: