MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 134

I have already logged in, and trying to install an indictor. But it seems that either there is a bug that it won't show my purchased tab. Also tried to click any free indications on the Download button but still not working
I am looking to run 3-4 different EA's in one instance of MT4 and on multiple pairs simultaneously on my VPS, is there any issue with this? I am using a VPS with latency of 2ms and 2 cores. Thank you
  MQL4 CheatSheet  (1)
Introduction Hello MQL5 Community, I am here to share a small amount of knowledge with anyone who may find it useful. Below, you will find a large list of code snippets that can be used to make your first EA! 90% of this has been sourced from online blogs, here in the forum, or the MQL4...
  Automatic SL & TP  (26   1 2 3)
hi i am serching for script or ea to set an automatic sl and tp example : i opened trade on eur/usd on : 1.20000 i want the script to set sl on 1.19950 and tp on 1.20050 without any move from me and in few seconds to avoid price change . can any one help me please
Help! I have the Optimzation results of a partial run 'stuck' taking up the entire MT4 window/page. I can minimize and show it again when I use Ctrl-T. When it is minimized I can show the journals, market watch and navigator and the open charts. Even with all of these open and showing, when I bring...
Hello. Can someone please advise me what would be the shortcut key for Pause/Break Pause strategy tester? I use visual mode for testing and I have EA to pause when ever I it trades, And find it very troublesome to click everytime I need to restart. I have been searching for more than 3 days but...
Hi everyone, I'm creating trading panel and is working fine on live trading. I'm looking for a solution so I can use the panel through testing strategies and it is not possible except of one particular option I saw is to signal to OnTick. The problem is that I'm using alot of classes and creating
[Deleted]
These do'nt work anymore on Interbank platform 216 can anyone help?
  OrderSelect()?  (2)
Which of the two blocks of code is correct? for ( int i= 0 ; i <= OrdersTotal ()- 1 ; i++) { bool Select = OrderSelect (i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES); ) and this for ( int i= 1 ; i <= OrdersTotal (); i++) { bool Select = OrderSelect (i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES); ) In
Anybody have any idea how this MT4 indicator work? Is there same similar for MT5 ? <ex4 file deleted>
good morning and sorry for the writing errors: I use an online translator I have big problems with my CHEAP VPS. It is a very cheap VPS (7 euros per month) when I connect with the VPS, my MT4 inside it is very slow, does not respond to inputs and you can not "pull" (enlarge) the windows. It is
Hello, around one year ago I could make an EA work on an offline chart. But now I see it's not working anymore. After checking I see there is no tick data coming on the offline chart to trigger the EA to run start() function or onTick() function. Maybe this feature has been changed since the...
Hello. When I open MT4 with my default profile (about 10 charts with custom indicators) it does not connect. Sometimes it shows servers and pings, but still no connection. The only way it works is that I go to another profile with 1 chart, no custom indicator, and restart MT4, then it connects
  Angle in degrees  (21   1 2 3)
How do you measure the angle in degrees from the last bar's close to the close n bars ago? And no, the angle does not change if you zoom out, because zooming out does not mean changing the length of a unit, it only changes the perspective, it's like when you draw a triangle on a sheet of paper and...
Hello there; I have a problem which is about heiken ashi system. I am using the indicator given in the code below, but when I run the indicator, when I go back more than 2 months, the indicator does not show. Is there anyone who can help? thanks
Please can anyone remove the object box permanently from this indicator as it is in way of the candles. The box says ACC-ON, can this be removed please.. <ex4 file deleted>
Due to my computer is crashed often, I have copied my MT4 file package from my old computer(program Files x86/ MetaTrader) to a new computer (program Files x86/ MetaTrader). I also copy the MetaQuotes file (from User/AppData/Roaming/MetaQuotes) and paste into new computer as well. But I found that
Hi everyone I'm trying to get the last 2 price of zigzag and the direction which the zigzag drawn. This is the code: double pZZ1= 0 ,pZZ2= 0 ; int ZigZagPattern() { int result= 0 ; int cnt= 0 ; for ( int i= 0 ; i< Bars ; i++) { double pZZ=zigzag(i); if (pZZ== 0 )
Keeping things simple, I have an MQL4 program that sends a daily report email. Some days the email will send, other days I get two "Mail: login to smtp.gmail.com:465 failed" in the journal. On the days it fails, I click the "Test" button in the Email tab under Options and it then sends the email it
[Deleted]
Hello, Using EA, can i open an html file with a browser. If some some one know please let me know. Thanks,
Help me please. Exhausted. On many forums, just freeze and do not answer. These tools are very much needed. The script converts monthly candles (the number of candles can be a maximum of 120 monthly units in 1 candle). The indicator works on all periods except М1 (lines are not visible). Also
[Deleted]
How can I open a separate Window in an Expert Advisor? Thanks.
Hello, my first post in the forum so apologies if anything is unclear. I've written an EA to place an order based on a number of conditions, with a Stop Loss and Take Profit when the order is placed. My question is: in a single candle, if the candle hits both the Stop Loss and Take Profit, will the
hello friend , Recently, I encountered a very confused problem. int year = TimeYear(TimeCurrent()); int month = TimeMonth(TimeCurrent()); int day = TimeDay(TimeCurrent()); string s = (string)year + "." +(string)month + "."+(string)day + " " + (string)00+":00"; datetime firstBarTm =
I'm new to indicators. I'd need to find the open/close of the previous candle on my indicator. It's basically an indicator that shows buy/sell arrows on the chart. I want to check 2 previous candles and if there is an engulfing candle I highlight with an arrow: I'm using this code but it errors that
I am running a MT/EA to send message through gmail SMTP server. This function had work fine for long time. Recently I switched to Windows 10 and used Windows defender as the anti-virus protection.But the EA send message function does not work. Does anyone have any ideas how to let MT send message...
What is the work of the ResetLastError() function? Must one get an error to call the ResetLastError() or is it called in anticipation of an error or is it called where an error cannot be tolerated, e.g. where an open order has to close whatsoever in order to open another order to avoid multiple open
  Invalid TP/SL  (3)
I'm trying to understand error I recently started to receive that causes my EA to stop. The EA works perfectly but once in few days i get error "Invalid TP/SL". I've checked my EA TP and SL and as you can see there is no SL but only TP. After checking and verifying that, I've found that the EA
So I have an ea that I can run in any timeframe and it doesnt matter because it gathers data from multi time frames to generate the trades. It works fine when running it live on my mt4 but when i download data and run strategy tester the ea (which shows me the values in the tf’s) doesn’t work with
Can it be done? Can anyone help me? What should I change in the code? Thanks