MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 136

i have one idea for developer metatrader mobile, i have seen a lot people try to overclaim trade with live account, but in fact they trade using demo accounts, and they try to deceive the public with screen shots of trading history, in fact it's all demo accounts. so I recommend for developers to
Hello I can read data from different websites, but investing.com is the only one where I have my problems. Does anyone have an idea? I tried it like this: void DataToFile() { string cookie= NULL ,referer= NULL ,headers; char post[],result[]; string calendar= "" ; string url=
I have an ea mq4 file, who knows how to program can add to this ea two features of time filtering and target daily ($) . Thank you very much
i create a database in mt4! but i don't know how to use it? i only see mt4 function and void exsist
  problem about using a loop  (12   1 2)
Hello Due to many conditions in this code, #include <stdlib.mqh> #include <stderror.mqh> //--- indicator settings #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 2 #property indicator_type1 DRAW_ARROW #property indicator_width1 3 #property indicator_color1 0xFFAA00 #property
Hi - question for the crowd here: It seems like about 10 years ago, batch or auto optimization (ie: something similar to this - https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1467 ) seemed to be the big up-and-coming thing. Difficult to pull off, but some of the forum posts around that time were hopeful that it
int OnInit () { //--- //--- return ( INIT_SUCCEEDED ); } //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Expert deinitialization function | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ void OnDeinit ( const
Hello, suddenly, I cannot install MT4 on my PC anymore. I am using Windows Server 2012. When I try to install I get the message "Sorry, something went wrong: Please try again later". I tried he setup.exe from 3 different brokers. All the same error. MT5 terminal installs without any problems. Does
I deinitialize my expert advisior then the MT4 gets a timeout. -> Abnormal termination The Initialize works fine but the deinitialize not. I use Classes in Arrays and the arrays are global. Could this be a problem? Thank you EDIT: I know the problem. I have long loops. How can I break up loops when
Hi to all, i'm writing from Italy. This service is too cool, but i cannot simply find what of my interest. Thanks for someone would help me! I find an EZ no more expensive (from 50 to 150 $), that work with the futures, as DAX, S&P500, ecc. for the MT4. I've finded alot but all maked before for the
I have a custom indicator that draws vertical lines at Time with minutes multiples of 5, however, as it is, it draws the line on top of the candle itself, I can't find the way to draw that line in between the candles, so the vertical like should be drawn not at coordinate XX:05:00 (for example) but
hi guys im looking for some angel to turn my indicator to ea the indicator is very very simple its an arrow indicator .. i want the ea to buy when green arrow appear and sell when red one appear ea must please have fixd tp and sl option.. <ex4 file deleted >
Hello, maybe it is a strange question but is there any chance to make the EA to open Only one order per day in 5 min chart? Fore example, if i have: saveHigh = High[iHighest(Symbol(), 0, MODE_HIGH, 30, 1)]; if (Close[1] > saveHigh) int buyticket =
Hello guys, I'm new in MQL4, so I have a question. I hope you can help me I need to record the Highest and the Lowest between 11:00 AM and 12:00 am - 5 min chart. I need this price to use it later, so i need it static (Not 1 period back for example) Thank you in advance. Regards
[Deleted]
Hi all, i need help on how to generate signals for my EA from Heiken Ashi indicator, i need the instruction that will give the value of the Heiken candle in both the upward direction and downward direction. any help will be highly appreciated.
Good evening to everyone, I'm desperate. I need to take the color of the candle (heikin ashi), how can I do? Thank you in advance
Hi, I got a stack overflow problem running EA. The problem was traced to the portion of EA codes below: if (..............) ( Print Statement A bool OCcheck = OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,3,Magenta); // close position icount = 0;
Can indicator open and close orders ? Or only make Alerts is possible for the indicator ? ... should I use only expert advisor for orders management
  Little question?  (4)
Hello I Have Indicator That Calculate The Value Between 2 Moving Objects (Which Work Very Fine) The Problem is This Value Does Not Update until A Tick Comes In , So I Found And Indicator That Calls A TickByClick It Do The Trick but Unfortunately i Dont Have Its Code And I Cant Get It So I Try To
How to modify overlay chart from candle stick to line chart? It is quite difficult to see in candlestick? Can i convert the overlay chart to display line chart instead? Thanks //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                       OverLay...
Hello guys, I got a small problem. When I add an EA or Signal to the account and then sync it with the VPS everything goes fine, but the second time I'm trying to make any changes something called "Communicator -" show's up in the list and it won't allow me to sync it anymore. I know the DLL are not
Hi. I am working with strategy tester (for the first time) while the market is off, and I noticed market watch shows a fixed value (bid & ask & time) no matter what the strategy tester is showing. For example when stratey tester shows 1.44640, for GBPUSD (1M), Market Watch only shows 1.35495 (Bid)
Pessoal, boa tarde. Estou personalizando um indicador que já existe, usando icustom, quero adicionar seta na LTA e LTB. mas esta dando erro. "LINES"-função deve ter um corpo Não sei mais o que fazer, estou prestes a desistir. #property indicator_label1 "SALE" #property indicator_type1 DRAW_ARROW
Hi guys, i know this is a stupid question, but can u guys tell me which function i can use that. if i have the buy option below: if(iRSI(NULL,0,14,PRICE_CLOSE,10)>20 and rsi shift is 10, that means will open the buy order when the 10th rsi value(from left to right) is below 20. But if i want my EA
  Help, percentile rank.  (16   1 2)
Greetings friends. I've been through the forum and can't find a percentile rank indicator for metatrader 4 (mql4) and I have no idea how to code it either since I'm new to mql4, I come from tradingview and there I have a rank indicator percentile in pine script, which is the tradingview programming
Dear everyone! I hope you are fine. I am writing an indicator that uses another one as resource, called "foobar.ex4". The calling indicator is named "FooBarScanner.ex4". #resource "\\Indicators\\FooBar.ex4" int OnCalculate(const int rates_total,                const int prev_calculated...
Hey. I need people to rectify my code. I attach my file on message. It's stochastique and MA. I need to show value of stochastique and the MA on stochastic same as on picture on screenshot. Thank your for helping me please
Please i bought an MT4 indicator and it was loaded in my meta trader direct, after some weeks i began to pick some market lapses like requote and some other stuff in the broker that owns the MT4. So, i decided to move my equity to another broker but i can find where to move or copy the indicator to
[Deleted]
i wanted to make my indicator shows the parameter tab "apply to" option with the drop-down menu offering various ENUM_MA_METHOD including the previous or first indicator's data similar to attached. i've searched in the forum and still not finding the sample code that will enable me to do the above
I want to upload my ea end sell it , but when im compiling it i found this 43 warning , please help me return value of 'OrderSelect' should be checked : OrderSelect(g_pos_344, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);