Download MetaTrader 5

MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 130

To post a new topic, please log in or register
  Chart Axis Fonts (20   1 2)
Hi, How can the x & y axis font sizes be changed? The default font size is too small. The other charting programs I use have options to easliy change them, but I can't find anything in the help section that addresses this. Thanks for your help, Geoff
Hey all,  I have been using LOCLinePips.mq4 which basically displays the distance in pips from price to HLINE. I want to modify it to only calculate from solid horizontal lines only is this possible? I guess i will have to change this part of the code    void DoJob(){    int...
guys,   need help. im using pallada system and i got this error caused by:   1. i load all the system on sunday morning everything is fine. 2. and at night after i open the mt4 all loaded and fine, and i removed some of the indi because i want to use the other new. 3. and after i load it again, i...
  New Trader Need Help (11   1 2)
Hi everyone,                           New to trading - looking for some good techniques on when to enter my trades.   Can anybody here pointme in a good direction?   Thanks!  
Hello,  I started trading since one year ago I basically used to trade manually then I started learning mql about 3 months ago Im literally weak at programming but good in strategies,  after struggling i could make this simple ea it gave me some good results, I thought to add a simple martingale on...
hi  guy i    ,  want in my ea  control in real time a price  of  most  trade  ,  thinked , i will do with a inifnite loop , i tryed  infinite loop +  simply print price , but   MT4 ,  go little  bit  in busy , some one  have  alternative idea  for  do that  ??? thankz
hi guy  i  notice  , my  broker  have 5  digit  before  dot  (example  bid or Ask  price 1.25636) ,  but  when i use marketinfo()  MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_ASK)   return me only  4  digit ,  why ???? is possible required 5  digit  at  function ???  , exist some option or  trick  for have ???...
hello everyone, I have inserted a "Doji" candle filter to previous arrow signal. The body of the candle must be above 0.3 pips and it works, but sometimes it happens that in the historic this filter does not work. I've been wrong a few line of code? It could be the "for" loop to bother to filter...
Hi Is there anyway that meta trader sends open and close info email notification from a running SIGNAL ?
Hello i got the next code:       OrderSelect(0,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);                 int Ticket = OrderTicket();             Comment("Beneficios ", Beneficios);      OrderClose(Ticket,NContratos,Bid,10,clrYellow); for trying to close an existing order, the code belongs to a function which is...
#property copyright "KTProg Software"#property link      "https://www.mql5.com"#property strictenum typeOfNews{   NFP = 1,   FOMC = 2};bool tradeStatus; int counter = 0;extern double PipsDifference = 2;extern int StopLossPips = 300;extern int TakeProfitPips = 800;extern int SlippagePips =...
Hello i have tried my program in different charts, but just open and close orders in the first where i drag the EA.  The thing is that i want to try in differents environments to see my strategy works in different ways
Hi all, the following script closes all buy orders, can someone help by modifying it to close .. the "oldest 5" only, instead of all orders. thanks //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                            close-all-orders...
Having trouble understanding how to get ticket numbers of existing trades. Any suggestions? Thank you...  
Hello boys and girls! First post, so yay and stuff. Yes.. yet another topic about custom MA's and arrays and stuff.. I have been searching a considerable time but can't seem to find any relevant info. So what I am trying to do is create a custom SMA calc - that in itself seems pretty simple. The...
Hello, I still have same problem as before regarding 'copying trades' from mql5. These are all necessary things required to subscribe to the Provider's signal. Select a signal, click "Copy Trades", and you'll be offered to open the MetaTrader platform to proceed with subscription. Please advise. 
Hey Guys, I'm searching for a solution, to get all my open trades. I know, there is a method called OrdersTotal(). But how do I use this method and is the method returning the total numbers of open trades, for example 5 or 7 or 6, or is the methode returning the ticket numbers of the open trades?...
As the newbie on the forum, hello to everyone!   Does anyone know, how to automatically load settings of the chart,  after .chr file modification?   This topic: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/131631 does not answer to my question.   Thanks a lot !     
Hi, Rather than try to find one home run trading strategy, I've opted to find a collection of high probability but low gain strategies, the collection of which would be attractive.  I noticed different back test results when testing them singly and together several months ago, and parsed my code...
Is possible to close orders and still having orders opening when not instructed to do so?
How to get the value of "Select Object By Single Mouse Click" (in the Options->Objects) programmatically?
  Filter Hours of trading (19   1 2)
This is currently working as expected. If is outside this time range the EA does not trade. if((Hour()<=StartTime || Hour()>EndTime))return(0); //Preferd Trading Hours From an older EA, which I believed tested successfully but is not working. if((Hour()<=7 || Hour()>=10) || (Hour()<=14...
New article Self-organizing feature maps (Kohonen maps) - revisiting the subject has been published: This article describes techniques of operating with Kohonen maps. The subject will be of interest to both market researchers with basic level of programing in MQL4 and MQL5 and experienced...
Hello everyone!!  I am pretty new to MQL4 and I've only been coding with this language for 3 months. I seem to have hit a major wall in coding today. and I am not sure how to go about this. This is a section of meatgrinder, A trade recovery system that I have been building. This section of code...
New article Universal Expert Advisor: Trading in a Group and Managing a Portfolio of Strategies (Part 4) has been published: In the last part of the series of articles about the CStrategy trading engine, we will consider simultaneous operation of multiple trading algorithms, will learn to load...
Hey all the readers! My programming skills are not that much good so i needed help.My problem is that i have placed two orders one is pending order and one is market order . i want that when market order reaches at its take profit value or price level reaches to take profit level of market order...
New article Graphical Interfaces V: The List View Element (Chapter 2) has been published: In the previous chapter, we wrote classes for creating vertical and horizontal scrollbars. In this chapter, we will implement them. We will write a class for creating the list view element, a compound part of...
Hello friends, I am confused by reading files in CSV . I created a file and can not write him the ticket orders to be closed in the future, but my problem is time to read these tickets.    I used a function that receives a ticket, and then reads both tickets of the next column, and then sends...
Hi everyone, Someone recently showed me how to put in the price descriptor '%$' on fib tool which is awesome and I also like to use 78.6. On other hand, I often delete lots of fib levels on individual charts so they are more pleasing visually / less noisy: Problem is, when I go to use the fib tool...
Hello everyone, I am having This problem, the code seems to be written all right but if I insert the filter time from 8:00 to 20:00 I get the error 'inTimeInterval' - function not defined Where am I doing wrong? #property copyright ""#property link      ""#property version   "1.00"#property...