MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 918

EXAMPLE: IF CCI(14) > 0 AND RSI(14)>50 THEN ENTRY BUY IF CCI(14)<=0 THEN CLOSE BUY IF CCI(14)< 0 AND RSI(14)<50 THEN ENTRY SELL IF RSI(14)>=50 THEN CLOSE SELL YOUR TRADING WILL BE SIMPLE AND PROFITABLE...
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, Can anybody help me? I need an EA to buy when price goes and closes above EMA 30 and place the SL 1 pip below the EMA 10 and then when price goes up, move the SL along with EMA 10 and the same when price  goes and closes below EMA 20 and SL 1 pip above EMA 30. Thanks
[Deleted]
Trying to debug an EA by adding Print statements: I have 11 Print statements that should print every bar (in this case daily bars). The problems are: 1. For day one only 7 items print, 2. For days 2-5 nothing is printed, 3. Only 6 items print for day 6. everything is ok after that. I found out that...
Hello, please can you give me some advice how to make this kind of indicator?   I would like to program indicator which mark situation described below by rectangle. Situation: if 3 or more bars have open and close price in range of the bar before these 3 or more bars (red line on chart). see...
Advise on how to do it. Very much appreciated.  Thank you for your response guys, i also need this 'on every bar'  issue to be resolved. 
Hi all, I'm looking to put a pending order opposite to a buy already open. For that I though to make use if this code. Nevertheless is not working as expected. Also I receive the error Invalid lots amount for OrderSend function.  Could you show me the right way to do it ? This is the code to get the...
[Deleted]
I am not sure if users can create a function with an array var. Or such a function must always  be a built-in one 
[Deleted]
Hi all,         Can any one help me in making an EA like this. I want to create a EA based on this following conditions. For this i want 3 EA to run like EA1,EA2 and EA3 on any pair. Time frame 1 min and 30 min charts I want to use CCI indi so now the requirement is like this   1. EA1 set values...
[Deleted]
I am having a problem opening a demo account.  It seems as though it is stuck on the final screen.  Is the fact that I have an account with MT5 causing a problem?   thanks 
I know, im not a coder. But i need a help still. The code shows I want to add script wich is able to close all trades at specific time, but I'v got this message: 'start' - function already defined and has a body thanks a lot #property copyright "Copyright © 2012, ."#property show_inputs#include...
Hallo Friends, I got this CCIarrow indicator free on the web. Can anybody add a sound alert and a visual alert at the arrow to this attached CCIArrow indicator? (alert once for each arrow) Thanks and regards,   Mizan Sharif   
[Deleted]
I have the following code in the start section: int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();  int i=Bars-counted_bars-1;  Print(i + " Start");  << when I run the code on a eurusd i = 65019       while(i>=0)   {  // Print (i + "Not Start");   <<< This is commented  i--;  }    Then I uncomment the 'Not...
[Deleted]
Have successfully used the script below for 'simply sell' (& similarly 'simple buy') some time ago. Tried it again but keep getting 'error # 130' and no success What may have changed? How does the code need to be updated? Any support much appreciated, many thanks dolphin44  int start(){int StopLoss...
Hi I'm a newbie with mql4 and when i tried to code my first indicator I could'nt make to draw the arrows on the chart. An up arrow should be drawn when the volume is more than the extern variable "Vol"; When the close of the bar is higher than the open of the previous, and when the close of the bar...
[Deleted]
Weekly & Monthly Pivot Support Resistance Calculation Issue Hi guys, thanks for looking. I manage to calculate daily support & resistance but when i try output my weekly support/resistance and monthly support/resistance, i find that my data is wrong. I check it with a pivot ea that I got and some
Hi all, I wonder if there is an indicator/EA that will calculate potential profit and potential loss after getting in a trade/trades. It will read the SL and TP for various currencies and displays a break down for each pair & a total
[Deleted]
Hello, All is in the title I used an indicator and i want be able to access to one of the variable of this indicator in my expert advisor How can i do ? Thanks.
Hi everyone, it's my first post and i need your help for this indicator: it always shows me the value 0 //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                Repulse_lisse.mq4...
I'm using one EA in multicurrency on multiframe, the terminal sometimes freeze, I don't know why? The protype as following: for ( int i = 0 ; i < TOTALTRADESYMBOLS; i++) { string symbol = AllTradeSymbols[i]; ... double r_mn1_0 = iRSI (symbol, PERIOD_MN1 , 3 , PRICE_CLOSE , 0 ); double
  ATR plug Script  (2)
looking for an ATR plug in script which shows data in analog form instead of line form all on one page. Daily ATR is all I need for the past 14 days for all currency pairs. Example :   CURRENCY                 DAILY ATR (past 14 days) GBPUSD                       101...
How do I center vertical text? I have some code in MQL4 which displays text vertically but the text is not displayed directlly above the candle.  The down arrow displays directly above the candle. How do I shift the text horizontally? Also, How do I move the text left, center and right vertically?...
Hi,  I was wondering how to use several signals together on MT4. When i subscibre one, i cannot add other, and in the option, there is only a place for one signal validation.  My question is, how to use and add other selected signals so they can work together and generate orders on a single...
anybody have volume indicator not histogram but line like moving average
Hello coders, I need code to show the server time and local time on the mouse tip. The purpose is to show both these times when the mouse hover over any of the previous bars. An option to select multiple information like open, close, multiple market times will be further helpful. Any help will be
  need help in counting bars  (18   1 2)
int i; int int()    i=0;  int start()   if(i<Bars) i++;   problem is  when i use "every tick mode" on tester i++ is not synchronize to bar counting, but when i use "open price mode" it is synchronize. can anybody explain to me whats the problem?
Hello   I have some difference between the strategy tester and my demo account   Here the strategy tester : 85 2013.03.15 05:00 buy 29 0.01 96.135 0.000 0.000 0.00 450.94 86 2013.03.15 05:00 modify 29 0.01 96.135 95.920 96.524 0.00 450.94 87 2013.03.15 08:00 close 29 0.01 96.011 95.920 96.524 -1...
Hi, i have fibonacci indikator and i need to show it from D1 to H4 timeframe. When i change timeframe it makes another fibonnaci.    Thanks 
Hi, it can be done?.  Running a script every n seconds. Regards,  
I am trying to create a code which works on ask and bid together. However, I'm new and I don't know how to write it. Can you help me to write this code The code I want is Buy .05 lot if the bid is up 3 pips , trailing stop =15 pips Sell .05 lot if the ask is down 3 pips, trailing stop =15 pips PS:...