MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 137

Hi all, in trades history I see a buy stop order that was not deleted from any expert. From picture 1 I see the last expert action was BUY opening without error. From picture 2 I see the Comment cell for this pending order is not "cancelled" but the order comment I wrote in the expert. How can I
Hi All! I am using the baseline from kaufman_ama_averages_filtered_ATR bands in my indicator. I use the value of the baseline. It is giving me a different format of output of different time frames. e.g.: 1.09 on H4 and 2147483647 on H1. What did I missed? Thank you
I Try to calculate average price of open orders . I am unebel to calculate it. I don't know reason. I am very thankful if eny one can helpme for ( int i= 0 ; i< OrdersTotal (); i++) { if ( OrderSelect (i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)== false ) break ; if (OrderSymbol()==
I want to draw trendline on chart, example I drawl uptrend line , it coordinate points need to be static , it mean dont want to move whenever coordinate point value change,because we write the code as follow void OnTick () { int CandleonChart = WindowFirstVisibleBar(); int lowestCandle =
hi, I faced an strange issue in my hst file builder app that when some pair has small price value so the volume goes more than "tick_volume>100,000,000,000" then metatrader4 gives "HistoryBase error" and destroys the candles data
Hi Question 1- Please advise what are the other methods other than using a csv file for copy trading? Because the trade will not open until the new price arrives and this will cause a lot of delay. What methods is there that the delay is close to zero? Question 2- Is there any way to use csv file
If want to know latest zigzag value , here is code int longRange = 100 ; double highzigzag = 0 , lowzigzag = 0 ; for ( int p= 1 ;p<longRange;p++){ highzigzag = iCustom ( Symbol (), PERIOD_CURRENT , "ZigZag" ,InpDepth,InpDeviation,InpBackstep, 1 ,p); if (highzigzag!= 0 ) break ; }
Few questions about chart navigation with MQL (programming, not UI use): 1) How can I navigate/move/focus the chart to an existing object If I know the object name? (in a similar way when I click show in the objects list) 2) How can I navigate/move/focus the chart to a specified datetime?
Hi all, I've been struggling with this a bit. In short, what I would like to ask is how to prevent the chart from moving when dragging a control object? Please refer to the animated gif below. The object is created using a CButton class (MT4). And with a not so elegant method, I could somehow make
Hello!! I'm initiating in programming in MT4 and as such starting with a very simple code using SMAs and simply trying to open a BUY and then closing it (code attached). But when I do backtesting (.png attached) [1] the order is being placed in the wrong position and [2] the order never closes
[Deleted]
What are the most reliable MT4 brokers used by traders and what are the regulations they hold from various govt bodies
I'm trying to create a MACD for MT4 which behaves the same way that the MACD on TradingView does when you select a shorter timeframe than the chart it's on. It should display the most recent bar from the lower timeframe chart. Can anyone help me achieve this
I have an EA that I wish to add maximum order to. So that EA should take a Trade on signal and should not take another trade on next signal untill the previous order closed
hello I need to create Push Notification to phone . do you know that code for that? #property copyright "Copyright 2021, Martin Turek" #property link "http://www.forexrobot.eu" #property version "1.00" #property strict #property indicator_chart_window extern int svice= 5 ; //Pocet svici
[Deleted]
Is there a way to take profit from the RSI on the second hit of a level. for example; hits 70 upward direction then hits 70 downward direction to take the profit on the downward direction. the if statement needs to be in sequence. Thanks. if (RSI> 70 && next RSI< 70 ) Log confirmation Wait for
Hi there, I had to re-install the MT4 platform and I am no longer be able to see my purchased products. I am logged in over the community tab. I see the product under my purchased products on web but MT4 does not install it after clicking the link. What can I do? "The product already purchased
Hi ALl! Any wrong on my code why ea not continute send new OpenOrder . I need continute send NewOrder() with delaytime=BarHold*timframe. Thanks any review and help! void CMRUN( string symbol, int tframe) { if (OrderToTal(symbol,tframe)== 0 ) SendOrder(symbol,tframe); // Opend Order (Working)
I have this object on chart if ( ObjectFind ( 0 , "hh" ) < 0 ) { ObjectCreate ( 0 , "hh" + IntegerToString ( 3 ), OBJ_ARROW , 0 , 0 , 0 , 0 , 0 ); // Create an arrow ObjectSetInteger ( 0 , "hh" + IntegerToString ( 3 ), OBJPROP_ARROWCODE , 238 ); // Set the arrow code
Please I am trying to replicate a feature, where if price is going up, the distance of the high to the open, is added from the low, bringing the low line upwards, but it should not be greater than the low of the day. If it should get to the low of the day, it would remain unchanged and send a
Hi, This read file works, but what is problem because I can't write in another application, like C# (file is already open in another process). this is my code: string sym= "DarkPoint_test.txt" ; void OnTick () { if (CountTrades()== 0 ) { //--- open the file // ResetLastError();
Hello everyone I have some issue with DDE excel spreadsheet . I can't to use the data from table to any calculation. For example, I would like to calculate pip value for USDCHF. So, I use this formula: 10/value of USDCHF. But the result is #VALUE. Is there any solution? Thank you
[Deleted]
Is there a way to use Buy/Sell Stop Limit order type in MetaTrader 4? The broker i use doesnt have MT5, which has that order type. So maybe a script or EA or something like that will do the job on MT4? if you find a way to do it, let me know. thanks.
Hello, I am trying to write a code which closes orders by rule. However, I could not get a success. The need is close order, first close-> max value, second close--> min value, than we have new reduced orders list and the same rule for remaining list: first close-> max value, second
Hi, I'm trying to test and optimize EA's, is there a way to make testing EA's on historical data automatic? What I want is a script (or anything else) that will run my test repeatedly with different parameters . For exaplme that I would specify a list of parameteres and run the testing during the
hi im trying to code a multi symbol expert and i'm almost done but i have a problem on converting points to place trades but when i try combining 5 digit currency and 3 digits currency. the 3 digit currency always place the stoploss at the wrong place. but when i trade them on separate backtest they
HELP ! I just installed the MT4 Trade Manager I my surface pro and the resolution renders it unusable. I adjust the screen resolution and everything changes but the trade manager. The fonts size is good but the box is too small so it is all scrunched up and unreadable. Normally you can just click on
PLZ help MQL4 I am writing an expert to buy & sell in direction of open of 22:31 open price of yesterday , this is what i want to write: if time passes 22:30 ,pick 22:31 candle open price & use it as a constant up to tomorrow 22:30, Can anyone help
Hey guys! This is my first post here as I am new to MQL. I have been trying to create a simple strategy, which trades based on indicators gathered from the "semafor123Triangles" custom indicator . Long story short, as you can see in my code, semafor indicator has 7 "spots" which give values. These
Hi all, I am downloading historical data from MT4 History Center to use in an Excel-based backtest program. I am able to download about 1000 bars in each timeframe. At the same time, however, I see something like the following at the top of History Center: "Databases: 1003 / 2795 records". To me
I'm trying to test my EA with a MA line. If it crosses to the upside it's a buy and if it crosses to the downside it's a sell. I'm testing if this works before going on by letting it comment buy or sell. It's not working so far. extern int Price = 0 ; //Apply to