General - page 987

Hi . i make this cod for get rates of all symbol in marketwatch But when number of symbol in market watch is too much ( 300 symbol ) my CPU Be filled slowly & empty slowly for example any copyRates use 2% of my CPU and i think after any CopyRates my CPU must be empty and then refill another 2% But...
Hello, Is there any way to track (for me or the brokers) information of client/master terminal from the slave terminal? For example, I have installed the copy trader EA in my MT4, and receive the signals from the master/client. With that information of the signal, is there any way that my bróker or...
birden fazla meta4 pc de nasıl açılır ?
Hi,  I want to set the signal for free, with use rill account ? how to do it ? 
I'm looking for script/indicator/EA that will tweet my signal . My indicator generates signals like this EURUSD BUY@1.258 TP@1.4785 SP@1.3698 as soon as signal generates, I want this twited to my acct.   let me know if there is any tool available   thanks 
USD/CAD today’s Exchange Rate is 1.3425.   Our Recommendation:  USD/CAD is going up and is recommended to buy.   Get The Live Forex Trading Signals With 3Days Free Trial Offer.
This is just ridiculous. I am not getting a bit of out itwith what happened with my AUDCAD positions. I don’t know if it’s actual moveor done deliberately by my broker but my account got wiped out yesterday justwithin seconds and I am doomed lost 32K. Is it possible to get this huge spreadeven if...
  MODE_TICKSIZE  (3)
Hello all, in the mql4 language:  I am using the following to get the tick value in pips Alert(MarketInfo(NULL,MODE_TICKSIZE)); but the result is as the following pic:   need help please how to get the value in pips ?
In my years in forex, I have encountered very few people who made money.  It seems that most people get off selling others fake stuff or repainting indicators and the like. Also, I wonder All these indicators posted here in the forum and out there, Are they really helpful? Do any of you depend on...
who can write indicator show yearly FIBO on the W1 and MN1 SHOW 2015 year Candle Fibonacci
Hello Traders, Hope your trading is going good. I have a signal that I'm selling, but seems like I'm not getting anywhere . I'm perfoming okey I think, keeping under control leverage and drawdown before gain . What you guys think could help me to get something? There is a way to check how many
Hello, Do deposits on real accounts of signals influence the % Performance? Kind regards Christian
  Help Me Please  (15   1 2)
Can someone please help me understand how this could happen. On the picture below you would see that 3 long trades open last friday 18, all closes at the open of 00.02 candle which open at 1.07059. But the trades was closed at a price 1.06906 way below the 00.02 candle price 1.07059. What witchcraft...
[Deleted]
  Abstract thinking  (70   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I think there are a lot of participants who have quite extensive experience of the market, how would you describe the market in the abstract
Hi......can someone teach me, how to put my account on trading signal?? because my leverage is 1:888 (XM micro account) any way to apply for trading signal without change leverage??? thanks.... 
From FX Strategy at Deutsche Bank: Short EUR/USD 'The One Trade Where Economic And Political Risks Align Perfectly' In the short-term there are some factors that should at least contain the rise in Treasury yields, including: i) limits to how steep the US yield curve will get before carry constrains...
  Statistical arbitration  (95   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
I suggest that we discuss the topic of statistical arbitrage here. I myself have only recently started digging in this direction, but I already have some experience. By "stat arbitrage" I mean trading in highly correlated instruments at the moment when their synchronous movement changes. Assume that
Italy is among eight Eurozone member states at risk of breaking EU budget rules, raising fresh criticisms of Rome ahead of next month’s referendum on constitutional reform. The European Union’s executive arm has warned Italy, Spain, Portugal Cyprus, Finland, Belgium, Slovenia and Lithuania that...
Hi, Can somebody take a look for me please. Am I missing something? The signal on mql5 - My Stable Profit. Looks good right? Then search for the same signal on myfxbook and select the drawdown tab. How can drawdown be 130%? Why isn't it shown on the main screen and why is it not shown at all on mql5...
Hi, I would like to be able to connect with MQL4 or MQL5 to MATLAB , can someone advice what is better , what has more support for it David. 
Hello all.  I've been using NinjaTrader and decided to finally give MetaTrader a go.  I'm playing around with its options and chart appearances and things to become familiar.  And so far there's only one thing that's got me really confused so I'm thinking I just *must* be missing something simple...
  Weekly forecast  (231   1 2 3 4 5 ... 23 24)
EUR, JPY, GBP, CHF, NZD: Outlooks For The Coming Week - Morgan Stanley "EUR: Watching the ECB. Bearish. We remain bearish on EUR, and expect diverging monetary policy to weaken the currency. In the run up to the December ECB meeting, markets are likely to focus on upcoming comments from central bank...
Hi guys I'm trying to add a moving average to an adaptive macd code but I'm having some troubles. In particular the MA is showing but not like if I add it with navigator function (I need to implement a moving average in the MACD code to do another edit). I post a pic to show you the difference...
"On 4 December, Italy is holding a referendum.It's not a referendum on the euro - neither on the surface, nor implicitly, as we'll get to in a moment. But lots of people are worried about the outcome, and what it might say for politics across the globe in the wake of Brexit and Trump. The referendum...
Hey how reduce this code: a1  = ... a2  = ... a3  = ... ... a24 = ... for example: for(int i=0; i<25; i++)    {ai = ... ; } // a1, a2, a3 .. a24
UK lender Barclays have informed clients to expect notable Euro weakness in 2017 as the ECB continues with its effort to reflate the Eurozone economy. The worst two-week run for the Euro against the Dollar since March 2015 has strategists at Barclays saying the exchange rate will slip below parity...
The US policy mix suggests that more Fed hikes have to be priced. With lasting policy uncertainty and potential protectionism, there are probably enough ingredients to consider the risk of massive new dollar appreciation. If the negative political surprises don’t stop there and have a far more...
Hello, Do you know of an indicator that colour the chart bars on MT4 according to the MACD direction ? e.g. Magenta if MACD < 0 and Aqua if MACD > 0. The version of MACD I am using is the one attached. Not the one that comes standard on MT4. I am also attaching a sample photo of these coloured MACD
  vertical line  (4)
hello,  https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/objects/objectcreate a vertical line doesn't appear in my chart window (Bar 0 is needed) of a custom indicator when this function is defined (definition part) bool  ObjectCreate(    long         chart_id,        string       name,            ENUM_OBJECT  type...